Colosuss VS Quasar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fieldy69
I dont know wutquasars strenth is in marvel directory the only power of his it lists is superhuman strength but he looks akmost exactly the same as colosuss so i wanna see them fight

K Von Doom
Just so no one gets mixed up, I'm thinking that this is Quasar from the marvel directory which is the one from the Imperial Guard... not my guy the protector of the universe.

Empath
I kinda think Quazar of the Quard is a whole lot stronger. Like as strong as a star. He's not as strong as Gladiator but there you have it. He'd punch a hole through Colossus.
I like that that's the way they make the Guard live too. I mean they don't hide it.

muffin man
Quasar. it's obvious

juggernaut74
Colossus held how own againts Gladiator. And that was a teenage version. The class 100 titan is a little more of a challange than he used to be.

Fieldy69
dont u guys think he looks like colosuss?

Fieldy69
anyone?

Fieldy69
look in marvel directory he looks like colossus

Fieldy69
ya this thread died fast

Fieldy69
o ya i dont mean the green lantern ripoff quasar i mean the imperial gaurd quasar

BENITO
i like Colossus but he doesn't stand a chance

colossus17
what are his feats of strength?

BENITO
Colossus 16 tons quasar 15 tons but he's more agile and has better powers.

colossus17
wtf colossus class 16.... are u talking about ultimate x-men?

Fieldy69
colosuss is at the very least 70-75 he should be 100 tho and i tthink he would give quasar a hell of a fight

and still noone has agreed he looks like quasar

Fieldy69
come on people

JOE NUNEZ
quasar looks a bit more chuncky than colosuss, also smasher looks a bit like wonderman.

JOE NUNEZ
That would be a good fight wonderman vs smasher.

AJ4LIFE
u mean savage dragon smasher

JOE NUNEZ
no smasher from the imperial guard.

CaptainStoic
i think Colossus can take him, he went round for round with the Juggernaut, he lost but he held his ground for quite a while. Colossus also fought Gladiator, and although he was beaten it was like he was completey dominated, and that was when he was a teen. his leve back then was class 75... he has gotten a lot stronger, so I think that he may be able to win this one. Yea they do look a lot alike, but Namor used to resemble Colossus way back when as well.

JOE NUNEZ
I think Namor, Black Adam, and Fantastic Four movie Human Torch all go to the same barber....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.