Thanos vs. Binary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Empath
Happy Dance Thanos had to be in service of Death to survive.
Binary is the closest thing to a life force attack marvel has.
I don't think he would fare well against Carol.
I think she would defeat him in a long battle across not trillions(i heard the measurement before it started with a D.miles.) Call it D. Qualified miles. That battle would be within giant amounts of space.
Carol wins. If a little ragged at the end. Or is it the begging when she steps through a worm hole. Ah...either way she wins.shaun

Wonderman
A white hole has the potential to wipe out and completely eradicate matter. She could just erase Thanos. Thanos's main security is that he is inorganic life and does not die. That doesn't mean he can't be destroyed. Binary is more intelligent than Thanos. She has the potential to be as smart as the combination of the Universe. She's strong as the Hulk, fast as Surfer, and has more power projection than anyone else besides Galactus. I don't think she even compares to him.
The only susceptibility she may have in battle to Thanos or liability is to his Telepathy. But she has adequate defenses for that.

Cosmic Cube
Hmmm. I'll actually take Binary on this one.

King Burger
I haven't read much about Binary in comic books, but
from what I have seen and read about her, including
the entry in Marvel Universe, she is plenty powerful,
but maybe not powerful enough to defeat Thanos.

Her tapping into a White Hole enables her to access
various types of energies, inluding heat and light and
even gravity. Maybe Cosmic powers as well. But all
of those energy attacks Thanos has met before.

I don't know about her being able to actually creat a
whole hole, but all it says is she taps into the enrgies
of a white all, including the electro-magnetic
spectrum. So her attacks are purely energies, and
Thanos can withstand great energy attacks.

Besides, how much energy she can tap is unknown
(I guess).

I say Thanos wins.

But maybe Wonderman can tell me more about what
she does, and how she can becomes smarter.

Wonderman
Well if you read X-men the End, you saw that she grew into a binary life form. She really became practically a non-existant intelligent life form.

GalacticStorm
'Binary is more intelligent than Thanos. She has the potential to be as smart as the combination of the Universe. She's strong as the Hulk, fast as Surfer, and has more power projection than anyone else besides Galactus'

I hear what youre saying about binarys potential according to 'The End' but that was a one off look at a possible ending for the xmen and all those attached to them. It is not 100% certain that it would end like that so whatever happened to binary i dont think you can or should use that in this debate as a basis to why she would win against thanos. For one you didnt find out enough about her powers or limitations to be using that binary in the debate. Plus if we're talking about future versions shouldnt thanos then be able to go against binary with THOTU because he has it in the end does he not?
Sticking to current thanos and binary as we last knew her. I believe thanos would take this. Binary is far from being his superior in intelligence she's warbird for gods sake LOL. She doesnt have more energy projection than anyone besides galactus. People on this forum love Galactus cos not even he's top dogg when it comes to energy projection. A phoenix avatar is far more powerful and adept at energy projection than binary. If u want proof of this hav a look back at that starjammers title where lilandra and they were trying to depose deathbird after she had stolen the shiar throne. Even with binary on their side they were no match for deathbirds forces. However Deathbird was after a legendary power called 'Phalkon' to ensure her victory and allow her to rule the universe. Any guesses what that phalkon power was? Yep phoenix. Fortunately the good side managed to capture that Phalkon power cos some of Rachel summers powers had been siphoned off. Xavier then used this and he became a phoenix and made binary look 2nd rate.
Thanos has defeated enemies far more powefrul than binary. She draws limited amounts of energy at any one time from a white hole. Meaning her power source is virtually unlimited but she doesnt hav limitless power or she isnt even mega powerful because she cant empower herself with enough energy at any one time to call herself more powerful than galactus or anyone near him. Puh-lease.
Thanos is very powerful himself and very durable he can go toe to toe with the hulk so binarys physical strength isnt a major advantage at all. Thanos has recently taken out Kosmos(Beyonder and MM as one) before in a battle. Not because he was more powerful because of course he wasnt. But because he knows exactly how to use his powers he knows which energies counter others and he took her out. Kosmos would sh*t on binary. Its not all about power as that battle proved. Plus binary isnt powerful enough to have thanos worried anyway. Id guess shes probably somewhere between Silver surfer and Tyrant in the hierarchy. Thanos would take this. Hes just too smart and regularly fights beings far more powerful such as galactus and holds his own.

Sentry
Binary was uber powerful. She takes this.

demigawd
Hmm...this could be a view into Magneto's potential, since he can create wormholes now. A wormhole is a blackhole that empties into a white hole. Great potential there.

I don't know enough about Binary's feats to give a fair answer. But Thanos was able to give Galactus a run hand-to-hand. That's a tall order for Binary to live up to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.