Frank Sinatra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

speiderman
I never reallly got into his type of music but I listened to some of his songs tonight and they are quite good. It's the type of music that is relaxing.

SlipknoT
Not really my type of music...

pr1983
sinatra is a legend, of course its an acquired taste so a lot of people arent into it...

but i am big grin

fly me to the moon......

You Suck
Sinatra is very talented.

pr1983
i know sinatra covered lots of stuff... but he was a performer in every sense of the word... and had the coolest voice...

You Suck
Yeah his styling was very unique.

pr1983
truly one of a kind...

very mellow... u could have a splitting headache and still listen to it...

Alpha Centauri
My parents love his music, growing up I'd hear alot of it. Quite like some of his stuff.

-AC

GABRIEL05
Sinatra is the man. Miles Davis was influenced by him. That says it all right there.

narcil
i was recently reamed out for not knowing some song sung by sinatra. (let's face the music and dance) XD boooooooooo!

in my defense, none of my friends had ever heard it either...

bobby_sox
years ago in FHM they had a list of the top 10 coolest things in the world ever and Sinatra came first.

apparently Sinatra was on the last night of his US tour in Vegas. he did his last track then came back on stage for his encore. he sat on his stool and took a fresh pack of Lucky Strike cigs from his breast pocket. he held the cigs in front of him, flicked the bottom of the pack and a cig flew out of the pack and, 1st time, he caught it perfectly with his lips and lit it. IN FRONT OF 50,000 PEOPLE.....

pretty goddamn cool. rock

Norma Jean
eek! Holy crap!

bakerboy
Sinatra rules. He was the best voice in singing story. Only heard my way, or strangers in the night, or new york new york, or i was seventeen, or flying to the moon. The man is pure magic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.