Deltora Quest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

flee the evil 1
Heya all,

i was just wondering if anyone else out there had read Deltora Quest.

they are by far my fav books and im always looking for more fans!

smile

BardaBlobO.o
i do, i jus finished dq1 and im heading into shadowlands

BartmanX
I have read ALL of the Deltora books.

Lapis Lazuli7
i havent been on for long time...but i love deltora quest and ive read them all!! (i started reading the 3rd series before i read the first series) eek! happy

BartmanX
I LOVE them too.! cool

grade 3 ol
YAY DELTORA QUEST!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

BartmanX
How many Deltora books have you read?

Lapis Lazuli7
ive read all 15! i was just wondering does anyone have deltora book of monsters or how to draw deltora monsters?

BartmanX
Yes, I have the Deltora Book of Monsters.

Lapis Lazuli7
Is it good? i was thinking of getting it because i havent got it, yet!

Lapis Lazuli7
i guess getting all the deltora book completes the series. bye!

Gen. Grevious
ive read them all!

sordsnbld
hey i read the second seirises first 2 books then went to deltora quest
i have dq1 dq2 dq3 dq4 dq5 dq6 they didnt have seven and return to del,
dsl1 dsl2 dsl3, dd1 dd2. if anyone has deltora book of monsters it would so help out if you cant picture the monsters, and help out with the movies if they do come out.

dvd30081
I've read all the books exept the book of monsters...anyone here played the game on the scholastic website?

lief2345
yeah i love deltora quest and half of you already know me
i own how to draw deltora monsters and ive read book of deltora monsters

cashman99
i am making a movie on deltora quest

flee the evil 1
what kind of movie is it?

cashman99
action adventure and i might toss in a little comody

half blood king
alot of people have been talking about a deltora movie but have any of you taken the idea to emily rodda

Yatta_Girl
1 girl tried to get the idea to her but there were problems like finding the right person when there are about 4 people with the same name in the same state

Onlyifits_PG-13
Some of us are still trin' to find Emily's E-mail! I say a director will make it into a movie if Emily gets AT LEAST 1 million fans in the US alone. Thats jus' my opinion!

Becky22
yes i've read all the deltora books and i think it would be an awesome idea if they did! but they just need to stick to the books!

SaintDaneSlayer
The book seems intresting it stood out to me in the bookstore while i was buying the most recent book of the pendragon series. can someone give me a quick understanding on the story line or w.e of this book im very intrested.

jaffa
Yeh i love deltora quest its awesome
i live in australia, where deltora quest is the only thing we get before us or uk, yes!
ive got all the series, the quiz book, deltora book of monsters and how to draw deltora monsters
supposedly they are making a book called tales of deltora, where they outline deltoras history (adin etc.) then talk about the myths (tenna birdsong tales, the four sisters)
btw, does any1 know which are the ols in the ols page of book of monsters, you know how you hav to find 8?

curtmister
i wanna make the movie

Azure
Originally posted by jaffa
Yeh i love deltora quest its awesome
i live in australia, where deltora quest is the only thing we get before us or uk, yes!
ive got all the series, the quiz book, deltora book of monsters and how to draw deltora monsters
supposedly they are making a book called tales of deltora, where they outline deltoras history (adin etc.) then talk about the myths (tenna birdsong tales, the four sisters)
btw, does any1 know which are the ols in the ols page of book of monsters, you know how you hav to find 8? ive been wondering the same exact thing most of you probly know me from the other three threads about this topic wink

Azure
I just counted nine threads on DeltorahystericalNINE!!!hystericaljumphystericalbl
owup

curtmister
tales of deltora dont come out in the uk till may 2006

curtmister
who here reads keys to the kingdom do you realises the best authors come from aussie

Azure
never heard of those books

curtmister
go on the scholatic website and go to kids zone then go to book central and then go down and yuo see lots of names of books look for keys to the kingdom

Azure
dots...ok

Yatta_Girl
Originally posted by Onlyifits_PG-13
Some of us are still trin' to find Emily's E-mail! I say a director will make it into a movie if Emily gets AT LEAST 1 million fans in the US alone. Thats jus' my opinion!

They used to have somwhere to send a message to her on the scholastic website but they dont have that anymore

Azure
they probly dont have it any more, because she got too many fans that kept bugging her, so finally she asked scholastic to take her e-mail off their websitedisgust, and if you ask how i know that, ( *looks around guiltfulylookaround* lets just say i can get pritty annoying without even knowing it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.