Pippin's song to Denethor????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordotRing fan
does anyone know where I can find a free download of this song? I really liked it and I have been searching high and low across the internet but haven't found anything. Does anyone know a link or something? sad

Thanks in advanced.

Leggy_n_Merry
Well the song is called "The Steward of Gondor" so if you type that in a downloading thing then it'll probably come up smile

Mandos
No need to thank for the advice roll eyes (sarcastic)

Leggy_n_Merry
Lol Mandos...you didn't even GIVE advice haha! I would just advise to buy the soundtrack though big grin ya got it Mandos? I've only got the RotK one sad

rohanspear543
FREE! pay the .99 cents your robbing stars of money! they only make 10 mil a song after all =(

eezy45
yeah, those poor guys have to go through hunger and pain... sad

johnnywooh
yes tragic isnt it

Mace Skywalker
I just bought the soundtrack. i got em all.

johnnywooh
is pippins song on the rotk soundtrack then? big grinbig grin

Julie
yup....I'm listening to the soundtrack of ROTK right now...it;s a really really great cd you should just get the whole thing...forget downloads

Leggy_n_Merry
Yup I agree...it is good big grin yes plus it has cool covers so if you downloaded it then you wouldnt have them no2

johnnywooh
big grin well its my bday coming up in a few months... shifty *sits on edge of chair and waits for May*

Suzuka
Darn, you're 6 days older than me *cry*

help please
i bet the cd is great and all, but is there anyway that someone can please send me the song? erm i can't go out and buy it, no and i only want this one song. i really need someones help. sad do u have a sn on instant messanger or somthing that u can send it to me from???

belbel300
Search in google, and search for Steward of Gondor

qwertyu
Originally posted by LordotRing fan
does anyone know where I can find a free download of this song? I really liked it and I have been searching high and low across the internet but haven't found anything. Does anyone know a link or something? sad

Home is behind
The world ahead.
And there are many paths to tread.
Through shadow,
To the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall...fadeE]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.