If you were going to die a painful death?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Napalm
What would you do? Id probally kill myself before it

dark1365
Ditto.

Napalm
I probally let one of the venomous snake that are at the zoo I work at bite me

dark1365
No that'll make it worse.

Napalm
No because a black mambia bite is a pretty fast killer

dark1365
Yeah, 15 seconds of torture still.

Better to get splattered by jumping off the CN tower.

Napalm
There is actually a creature called a cone snail thats venom will kill you in 4 seconds

dark1365
A snail can kill you faster than a poisonteeth?

What. The. Hell.

Napalm
Yeah, they have to be that posinouse to kill fish

eggmayo
Apparently, a daddy long legs has the most powerful venom on earth, but they cant use it.

Drumdude1167
i would like to die when this world goes back to normal and there is no more weirdos

Linkalicious
Who cares how excruciating your death is?

Once you're dead...you're dead.

Napalm
No there the most venomous spider but the cone snail is the most venomous creature on the planet

DartDragoon17
I think the worst way to die would be like burning to death, drowning, or suffocation cause ive just about drowned like twice and its scary shit.

Filth
i would take people down with me

Napalm
I almost drowned when I was 3

DartDragoon17
My sis just about drowned when she was 1. One day we were at the beach and i was goin down this little slide and my dad was at the top and my mom at the bottom to catch me(I was only 3 then) and then my dad just suddenly jumped off the top of the slide and ran into the water and fished out my sis cause she was under the water just layin there. She was ok in the end and i didnt know what was goin on at the time.

vaya_the_elf
You work at the zoo eek!

For me instead of snake bite ..

I would let a Big Cat eat me alive

Napalm
You work in the big cat section?

vaya_the_elf
Not yet, but thats my goal

Right now I just work at a petstore. Although I might be getting a job at the park soon, as a naturalist

Napalm
Cool, I work in the reptiles section of the Ft. Worth Zoo smile

vaya_the_elf
Sounds great.

You have a wonderful job.. what do you do there?

We have a few reptiles at my work

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.