Silver Surfer vs. Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

demigawd
Surfer vs. Poccy.

I say Surfer. And he makes it ugly, too.

Mainstream
ummm I could see Apoc getting a victory..yet I lean toward Surfer..hell Surfer who am I kidding?

crazyspinz
i donna, apoc is pretty tuff. but surfer would win, butit wouldnt be as easy as u suggested.

or apoc would turn him into a horseman, that would be sweet

Linkalicious
Able to harness Celestial Tech or not, Apoc cannot stand up against the power cosmic. Especially when it's weilded by the Silver Surfer.

Think about it for a second. Normal, traditional Cable battled Apoc in an ideal timeline for Apoc. One where the world was dominated by him.

How long do you think they would battle back and forth if it wasn't normal Cable...but instead it was God-like Cable? I'd think significantly shorter.

Now, didn't we see SS and God-Like Cable go toe-to-toe? Who was the winner....quite easily might I add....was it not the Surfer?

not the most fool proof logic, but it gives you an idea.

Mainstream
Apoc never levels the temple with out his horsemen what if he brought Hulk as War to help his metal suit wearing immortal ass out in this fight? that could turn the table right?

crazyspinz
it could, but what if surfer called up all of his little cosmic buddies to help,

this is surfer vs apoc, not surfer vs apoc with friends

Mainstream
but the horseman are apart of Apoc...in a sense so it's not really cheating.

demigawd
Hmm...that gives me an idea...

Mainstream
really?

norrin radd

Mider
I dont know there both almost indistructable but Apocalypse seems more so he can get up after almost anything but with sufficient force you can cause the surfer to go uncontious. Apocaplyse would most likly use his horsemen witch i doudt would be that powerful but if he used his advanced technology you never know his ship itself is a celestial ship as in THE CELESTIALS he captured some of the most powerful mutants on earth. Magneto, pheonix (dont know if it was all powerful pheonix) x-man guys like that. You guys are giving Apocaplyse to little credit he isnt just all muscle he is pretty smart i dont think he survived for thousands of years cause he was dumb. god like cable well god like cable is technucly like stryfe isnt he? Stryfe had a sword that could harm Apocalypse supposidly used by Apocalypse himself to kill cable. The surfer has been killed too he isnt immortal like Apocalypse as long as he is rejuvinated he wont die no matter what but the surfer has been killed by Thanos and almost killed by other guys like korvac, and warlord. Apocalypse has always found a way to survive even in the face of impending doom. I can see them meeting and fighting the surfer would barely be able to budge him if he is at a grown size not giant but still big then they would exchange blows Apocalypse might be hurt then he would grow and start kicking the shit out of surfer then capture him. Thats just my opinion anyway. I mean come on brute force to brute force i can see Apocalypse taking on Thanos.

Lord S
Uh, Apocalypse is NOT immortal...he was killed back in 2000 by Jean and Cable.

I think you're dreaming, but that's okay...it's your right. You don't seem to know anything about the Power Cosmic, do you? The Silver Surfer is not Iceman.

And losing...Thanos is in a league above Apocalypse.

Now don't get me wrong...I like Apocalypse...I like the mysteriousness about him, he's a tough would-be world conquerer, and we really haven't seen the full extent of his power...but from what we have seen, he is at best equal to the Silver Surfer, though the Surfer has the edge when it comes to durability. Surfer employs a wide array of weaponry with the Power Cosmic, not to mention he can travel at close to light speed (I think), while Apocalypse seems to have a tough time handling the X-Men and Cable, so all logic points in favour of the Surfer coming out on top.

I think Apocalypse would make a very powerful herald for Galactus, though...probably his most powerful.

Beyonder
Two to three leagues IMO.

Alpha Centauri
If Surfer actually went around with a will to fight if needed. Rather than trying to talk etc (which isn't a bad thing), he would probably have the single most impressive win/loss record in Marvel.

-AC

Mider
If Apocalypse focused his attentions on cosmic scale take over rather then just earth i think he would be in the same leage as Thanos and like i said before his armor is celestial so technically he is using cosmic level technology i dont think the silver surfer can breake celestial armor Thanos maybe but not Surfer and when i said thanos i said power against power but with thanos brain he might come up with something to kill a celestial and then again maybe he might not. You guys are giving the silver surfer alot of credit i havent seen him do anything that Apocalypse cant.

Alpha Centauri
Apocalyse isn't nor will he ever be, in the same league as Thanos.

-AC

Lord S
I beg to differ on that...he doesn't have the resources or the brain required to be in the same league as Thanos. He should stick to Earth for now.

That doesn't matter...people have a common misconception about Apocalypse, that because he is using Celestial technology, he is somehow on par with them. Nothing could be further from the truth. He doesn't even yet fully understand the technology (from what I've read).

Don't bet on that notion...if little Jean Grey was able to knock his techno-mask off, exposing his 5000-year-old HUMAN face, Surfer can do it quicker, and better.

I don't argue that for a second, but don't dare try to equate Apocalypse with Thanos. He makes Pockie look like a high schooler.

That's cause the Surfer's a good guy...I'm sure if one day he decided to turn bad, he would easily be able to eclipse anything Apocalypse has done.

Nataku8188
Apoc opens his mouth, surfer blows right through him, tearing him in half. He does a 180 method grab and blasts the two halves away. Surfer wins in under 4 seconds.

BobbyD
Gotta go with the shiny, silvery, sparkly guy on this one. Apoc is pretty cool, but SS would have his number.

kgkg
Surfer hands down Surfer is universal protector apc is want to be world conquer and it's been what 5000 year and his still wasn't achieve that that tell you a lot.

The Flash
Surfer wins.

pinksushi1
Apoc. can just transmute him or warp reality around him.

batdude123
Smh...

Omega Vision
Surfer by a horrible majority. Apoc has one advantage: he can make better villainous speeches.

pinksushi1
Isn't the Surfer vulnerable to reality warping? Apoc. can warp reality.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by pinksushi1
And I can bench press ten tons. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Surfer wins.

galactusischere
Apoc loses. But this is not spite.

JakeTheBank
...Surfer completely wrecks Apoc. No contest.

pinksushi1
Originally posted by Omega Vision
And I can bench press ten tons. roll eyes (sarcastic)

LOL. Okay?

That still does not address reality warping.

SS is out of his league.

Omega Vision
LOL. Okay?

That still does not address reality warping.
Apoc doesn't have reality warping.

galactusischere
Oh, but he does.

He created beings 10x as strong as a human fro his limbs.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by galactusischere
Oh, but he does.

He created beings 10x as strong as a human fro his limbs.
That's called matter manipulation. And Surfer's Matter Manip>>>>Apoc's. smile

pinksushi1
That's called matter manipulation. And Surfer's Matter Manip>>>>Apoc's. smile

Read Ages of Apoc. He was warping reality to a great extent.

Xplosive
Silver Surfer

pinksushi1
Originally posted by Xplosive
Silver Surfer

Celestial TEch would overwhelm Surfer.

Mindset
Silver Surfer

Xplosive
Celestial TEch would overwhelm Surfer.

I know you are being sarcastic, but Silver Surfer wins.

Mindset
No, he's really not.

pinksushi1
I know you are being sarcastic, but Silver Surfer wins.

If Celestial TEch overwhelmed Juggernaut's magical powers, why wouldn't they be able to overwhelm Silver SUrfer?

Xplosive
If Celestial TEch overwhelmed Juggernaut's magical powers, why wouldn't they be able to overwhelm Silver SUrfer?

Silver Surfer wouldn't just stand there. It is a possibility Apocalypse using a Celestial tech with prep could overwhelm Silver Surfer. But in a fight, Silver Surfer wins.

pinksushi1
That is not the point. Obviously Surfer wins, but that does not make him invulnerable to Celestial Tech. I never said Surfer wins. Don't put words in my mouth.

Xplosive
And man, don't put words in my mouth. Seriously.

pinksushi1
???????

I am befuddled.

Xplosive
You meant never said Apocalypse wins.

pinksushi1
Huh?

the ninjak
Cosmic Energy would turn Apocalypse into a puddle of crap....

Luckily he can come back from that.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/apocregernate.png

SS FTW

Original Smurph
That is not the point. Obviously Surfer wins .... I never said Surfer wins. Don't put words in my mouth.
barker

pinksushi1
Originally posted by Original Smurph
barker

??????

Sorry

Xplosive
??????

Sorry

Your contradiction in the quote.

pinksushi1
Your contradiction in the quote.

Huh?

pinksushi1
Oh. YeaH. I AM SO TIRED. LOL. I meant to say that Silver Surfer wins only if he moves quickly and better hope apoc does not bring celestial tech.

Xplosive
Cool.

pinksushi1
What?

Xplosive
It's cool now.

pinksushi1
I am so confused. Poor me.

embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment

Original Smurph
No worries. It's all explained right here:

Explanation

happy

pinksushi1
LOL. Exactly. back to the topic, celestial tech. transcends Silver Surfer.

Blanket
LOL. Exactly. back to the topic, celestial tech. transcends Silver Surfer. Not under Apoc's control.

Mshinu
Full power Apoc (owning HE, taking BB`s scream) wins this.
Weak Apoc looses.

Blanket
When did he take anything from BB besides what looked like BB breathing at him? Which I think is better than the whisper Surfer got cheapshotted with and got right back up (Cyke with Jean love defeated Apoc in that arc).

And I highly doubt that the way he fought HE would be applicable to what he could or couldn't do to Surfer.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Blanket
When did he take anything from BB besides what looked like BB breathing at him? Which I think is better than the whisper Surfer got cheapshotted with and got right back up (Cyke with Jean love defeated Apoc in that arc).

And I highly doubt that the way he fought HE would be applicable to what he could or couldn't do to Surfer.

Yeah BB with his mouth wide open a strained face and lines running in Apoc`s direction, he must have been breathing. Cyke said they were giving it all they got. Anyway Scott defeated fully powered Apoc only by channeling the power of his entire genetic line, almost nothing could withstand that.

As for HE, he is a more powerful than SS. The fights shows several things that would be applicable to a fight with the Surfer, like casually dodging energy blasts.

Blanket
Originally posted by Mshinu
Yeah BB with his mouth wide open a strained face and lines running in Apoc`s direction, he must have been breathing. Cyke said they were giving it all they got. Anyway Scott defeated fully powered Apoc only by channeling the power of his entire genetic line, almost nothing could withstand that.

As for HE, he is a more powerful than SS. The fights shows several things that would be applicable to a fight with the Surfer, like casually dodging energy blasts. He had his mouth open like he was breathing. And Cyke's head was about two feet from BB's head. Logic dictates that Cyke's eyebrows would would have blown up if BB screamed.
I doubt it would be more powerful than a BB scream. erm

First off, Apoc didn't even defeat HE. He hit him a bunch of times to pretty much no effect. And didn't really get hit once in a short scuffle.

Second, Surfer is a lot more mobile than HE was in that instance, and is more than capable of firing more than two blasts every couple of panels.

Third. There's like one fight where HE is portrayed higher than Surfer. And that was against Thor. The Galactus thing never showed anything except for him growing big, and getting one shotted basically. Not all his showings would support him being above Surfer... which is irrelevant, because Apoc didn't even taste HE's power, and Surfer is more than capable of taking Apoc's hits, and dodging them as well.

janus77
Surfer wins, with ease.

Celestial Tech is a non-factor, Apoc has shown to be quite ignorant of its proper usage and - it is hideously dated stuff, given that he got his mits on it millenia ago and also give that Surfer would have some knowledge of Galactus' tech (which, naturally >>>>>>>>>> Celestial tech) yes

Mshinu
He had his mouth open like he was breathing. And Cyke's head was about two feet from BB's head. Logic dictates that Cyke's eyebrows would would have blown up if BB screamed.
BB can direct the effects of his voice, there are other instances of ppl standing next to him while it is used(Medusa, Magneto to name two). But sure, if you want to believe BB was BREATHING go on living in denial.

You`d be wrong. His line includes Stryfe, Cable, Nate Grey and Hyperstorm.

HE is generally recognized as being more powerful than most top tiers. Even Galactus dodged his beam rather than tank it.

pinksushi1
Originally posted by janus77
Surfer wins, with ease.

Celestial Tech is a non-factor, Apoc has shown to be quite ignorant of its proper usage and - it is hideously dated stuff, given that he got his mits on it millenia ago and also give that Surfer would have some knowledge of Galactus' tech (which, naturally >>>>>>>>>> Celestial tech) yes

I don't know. Celestial Technology overcame the Juggernaut's magical powers. It should get more credit than that.

galactusischere
Galactus' tech>all other tech in comics. FACT.

Omega Vision
Galactus' tech>all other tech in comics. FACT.
*cough*Cosmic Armor*cough*

galactusischere
*cough*Cosmic Armor*cough*

Except that. Though Doom managed to steal big B's powers using Galactus' tech.

pinksushi1
How do you know that Apoc. transmutes exactly?

Wild Shadow
SS.... ftw.

SoulDevourer
I don't know. Celestial Technology overcame the Juggernaut's magical powers. It should get more credit than that. exacly

and "big" G cant do shit to Jugs

Galactus' tech>all other tech in comics. FACT. lol

and wut about the tech MJJ use to build the Fury?

galactusischere
UN>Jaspers and Fury.

Galactus would murder Cyttorak and any cosmic cube being u want.

Im sure if Galactus absorbed the UN and his ship he would be > Jaspers.

SoulDevourer
onpanel action > onpanel statement

onpanel statement says: UN part of galactus

but everythin else shows: UN NOT part of galactus

so the UN dont count stick out tongue

big G aint doing shit to cytorak if its cytoraks own dimension

and a cube beat G at his own game: drains him till he shrink to human size LOL

galactusischere
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
onpanel action > onpanel statement

onpanel statement says: UN part of galactus

but everythin else shows: UN NOT part of galactus

so the UN dont count stick out tongue

big G aint doing shit to cytorak if its cytoraks own dimension

and a cube beat G at his own game: drains him till he shrink to human size LOL

lol are u being sarcastic?

pinksushi1
lol are u being sarcastic?

how exactly do you know that Apocalypse can transmute anything?

galactusischere
Because he can...
it's one of hes powers. and why do u keep switching sides?

SoulDevourer
lol are u being sarcastic? about what, the UN?

if UN is part of galactus then tell me...why dint he add its power to his own instead of a seperate wepon? like give himself nulification powers when he use his eye-blasts (u know like when Darkseid uses omega effect)
that way he woud never need the UN

o thats right...HE CANT ^^

they never rilly state who built the UN but it aint Galactus (whose only universel lvl)...the UN is way beyond his tech capabilties

galactusischere
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
about what, the UN?

if UN is part of galactus then tell me...why dint he add its power to his own instead of a seperate wepon? like give himself nulification powers when he use his eye-blasts (u know like when Darkseid uses omega effect)
that way he woud never need the UN

o thats right...HE CANT ^^

they never rilly state who built the UN but it aint Galactus (whose only universel lvl)...the UN is way beyond his capabilties

But it is a part galactus. It was stated that the UN is as much a part of him as is his heart. and if ur going to bring up the "richards threathend galactus with the UN and galactus left" arguement, know this: those comics were old.

and as for reality warping...

Doom after absorbing all of Galactus' power finds out that his slightest thoughts warp reality..

1- http://img211.imageshack.us/i/secretwars00925.jpg/
2- http://img294.imageshack.us/i/secretwars01002.jpg/
3- http://img694.imageshack.us/i/secretwars01004.jpg/
4- http://img27.imageshack.us/i/secretwars01005.jpg/

and yes galactus>cube/celestial beings.

SoulDevourer
But it is a part galactus. It was stated that the UN is as much a part of him as is his heartthen why cant he nulify things like Darkseid w/OE? why does he need the UN?

Doom after absorbing all of Galactus' power finds out that his slightest thoughts warp reality..

1- http://img211.imageshack.us/i/secretwars00925.jpg/
2- http://img294.imageshack.us/i/secretwars01002.jpg/
3- http://img694.imageshack.us/i/secretwars01004.jpg/
4- http://img27.imageshack.us/i/secretwars01005.jpg/ dint Doom also have Beyonders power or somethin? maybe its that part he used

i mean that dont make sense...Galactus has never use that kinda power...ever...thats the sort of thing cubes do (and beyonder/molecule man) but not galactus huh

galactusischere
nope. Before he goes after Beyonder. no cube. Pure power cosmic.

Mindset
Except that. Though Doom managed to steal big B's powers using Galactus' tech. He didn't use Galactus tech, he didn't use any tech at all.

SoulDevourer
nope. Before he goes after Beyonder. no cube. Pure power cosmic. weird

wait...thats also old right? maybe Big Gs power was retcon stick out tongue

Doom stole the PC again, much later (using a cube)

galactusischere
and he used other artifacts as well. We already decided on that.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Mindset
He didn't use Galactus tech, he didn't use any tech at all. I never quite understood how he stole Beyonder's powers in the first place. But I know that he was going to do it with Galactus' tech.

SoulDevourer
but what did Reed use to remove the PC from Doom hmmm? he use only 1 thing, guess what evil face

Mindset
I never quite understood how he stole Beyonder's powers in the first place. But I know that he was going to do it with Galactus' tech. Yea he was, then Beyonder raped him.

The way I see it is he stole it through sheer will when Beyonder was studying him.

pinksushi1
Feats:
1. Reality warps Ozymandias into a being of living stone.
2. Matter manipulation. Turns his harbinger into a bomb.

Response to Apoc.'s feats:

1. Didn't Ozymandias turn to stone when he interfered with Kang's time travel equipment? I seem to remember that from the Apocalypse mini a while back.
2. I figured he had a bomb inplanted in his harbringer and just set it off.

Ambient
All matter manipulation through celestial tech and that also include Sinister.. Not Reality Warps..

Bentley
Is this thread some kind of sad joke to bash Apoc?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Bentley
Is this thread some kind of sad joke to bash Apoc?

Most of the vs. threads I've seen with him in it are.

galactusischere
Apoc beat most of them INCLUDING WONDER WOMAN.

JakeTheBank
Apoc beat most of them INCLUDING WONDER WOMAN.

Maybe in his dreams.

galactusischere
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Maybe in his dreams.

After Kris Blaze came, every WW supporter stopped supporting WW. I even said "so we all agree on Apoc winnig?" and people answered yes.

pinksushi1
After Kris Blaze came, every WW supporter stopped supporting WW. I even said "so we all agree on Apoc winnig?" and people answered yes.

Apoc. can't transmute magneto.

Omega Vision
I don't remember that at all. I remember Kris Blaze posting some scans but I think you're exaggerating as usual.

darthgoober
Surfer can deal with Reality Warping...

http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/3348/silversurferv401217ux4.jpg

Blanket
BB can direct the effects of his voice, there are other instances of ppl standing next to him while it is used(Medusa, Magneto to name two). But sure, if you want to believe BB was BREATHING go on living in denial.

You`d be wrong. His line includes Stryfe, Cable, Nate Grey and Hyperstorm.

HE is generally recognized as being more powerful than most top tiers. Even Galactus dodged his beam rather than tank it. There's a difference between using your voice, and screaming when there's a Cyclops (less durable than both mentioned as well) beside you. The last time BB used his, it wasn't a 2 foot wide straight beam.
I'm going by what it looked like. Breathing. Logic dictates you don't have a straight casual look on your face when you're screaming.

And none of those guys (besides maybe Cable), were around back then. As well as all being alternate reality versions anyway...

Oh, if he's gernerally recognized, then golly, what are feats to him?
Dodging? You're defending a guy who dodged a wooden table, and you're going to lower/higher someone because they dodged something? Seriously?
Surfer creates a table. Even Apoc would rather dodge it than tank it. Doubt he could dodge a whole warehouse full of tables though.

Mshinu
I'm going by what it looked like. Breathing.

I see. Going by what you post I won`t waste my time with you then.

Blanket
I see. Going by what you post I won`t waste my time with you then. Concession accepted.

Although I was curious as to what you were going to respond to at the 'dodging' part. Shame. sad

StiltmanFTW
BB's breath is even more lethal than his scream, so that's pretty uber feat for Apoc.

galactusischere
I don't remember that at all. I remember Kris Blaze posting some scans but I think you're exaggerating as usual.

So Apoc pretty much wins this?

Everyone else agrees Originally posted by Magneto1982
En Sabah Nur

pinksushi1
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
BB's breath is even more lethal than his scream, so that's pretty uber feat for Apoc.

Does the Black Bolt burp as well?

To Galactusischere: Apocalypse can not transmute matter. I have proven that he can't.

Blanket
Surfer

Enyalus
Surfer in a bad mauling, yeah.

JakeTheBank
Apoc gets his shit kicked in.

The Nuul
SS shit stomps.

Starscream M
Apoc gets his shit kicked in. right roll eyes (sarcastic)

apoc didn't do so bad against HE

Blanket
Originally posted by Starscream M
right roll eyes (sarcastic)

apoc didn't do so bad against HE Who, suprisingly isn't Surfer, or was more than a scuffle.

JakeTheBank
right roll eyes (sarcastic)

apoc didn't do so bad against HE

Oh, yeah, the same HE who is "abstract" level, right? And I guess this is Apoc: Skyfather Edition, too.

Enyalus
Surfer would devolve HE.

The Nuul
Oh yeah, forgot that Apoc is skyfather......

roll eyes (sarcastic)

And HE who is one of the biggest jobbers didnt job to Apoc.

Next Apoc will be beating Galactus....

Starscream M
Oh, yeah, the same HE who is "abstract" level, right? And I guess this is Apoc: Skyfather Edition, too. HE is high herald...so non jobbing Apoc is as well

to say that surfer would kick apocs ass is an ignorant statement

Blanket
HE is high herald...so non jobbing Apoc is as well

to say that surfer would kick apocs ass is an ignorant statement You just made an ignorant statement. smile

Guess this makes Wolverine a mid herald?

JakeTheBank

to say that surfer would kick apocs ass is an ignorant statement

Ah, yes. The "non jobbing" Apoc arguement.

Surfer kicks his ass, too.

Starscream M
Originally posted by The Nuul

Next Apoc will be beating Galactus.... yeah, because logically beating surfer means you can challenge big G roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blanket

to say that surfer would kick apocs ass is an ignorant statement Hold on... guess this makes Surfer an abstract level. ABC logic is da bomb.

Starscream M
Ah, yes. The "non jobbing" Apoc arguement.

Surfer kicks his ass, too. you're a clown. how many times do you have to be proven wrong before you stop being so ignorant?! erm

Starscream M
Hold on... guess this makes Surfer an abstract level. ABC logic is da bomb. ABC logic is not always flawed.

TheTyrant
Apocalypse sucks out the power cosmic out of Surfer like he did to Cyclops.

Blanket
you're a clown. how many times do you have to be proven wrong before you stop being so ignorant?! erm Originally posted by Starscream M
Train your body, mind and soul.

Body: Work out 6 days a week doing weights and cardio. Learn Akido, Jujitsu, Caipera, greco wrestling, taekwando, street defense, and any other method you have time for.

Mind: Take forensics classes, chemistry, bioology, anatomy, calculus and anything else that would broaden your scope. Take law classes as well.

Soul: Take a trip to nature where you can be one with nature. Go live in a forest for a month without any technology and human communication. The insight you'll gain will be priceless.

After 2 years of doing the above, when you have reached a physical and mental peak, you will be ready for your initial street duties.

First, equip yourself. buy light kevlar, hockey goalies mask, shin guard, wrist and elbow pads, a helmet, and spiked shoes. Buy everything in black as you want to blend in. Then get some darts and ninja stars, a dagger, and a PDA.

Once you've geared up, go to the most dangerous neighborhood you know at midnight and start beating the crap out of people you think look suspicious.

Good luck, I'm on my 3rd year of vigilantism and I'm still alive and fine. Don't listen to the other geeky losers on this board, they dont have the balls to do what you and I choose to do.

holy batman!

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/10369/325912-45363-captain-cold.JPG

captain cold grabs flash before flash can move and smashes his head...captain cold moves beyond light speed fo
shure

?

JakeTheBank
you're a clown. how many times do you have to be proven wrong before you stop being so ignorant?! erm

lol?

I'm a clown? Based on what? Don't think I'm oblivious to the fact that you seem to stalk me and single me out on the Vs. Forums and try to call me out on arguments and my stances on battles. It's kind of endearing, actually.

Also kind of ghey.

Enyalus
There's pretty much zero chance that Surfer loses, or comes even close to losing to Apoc. Surfer has psychic abilities like Apoc, Surfer can reform and heal his body like Apoc, Surfer's got just as much if not more strength than Apoc, more energy projection power than Apoc, matter manipulation and time manipulation abilities, and is far, far faster than Apoc.

The only advantage Apoc has against Surfer is that...he can get bigger. Hurray. And I personally can't recall Surfer growing, but Surfer has shrunk to microscopic levels...stands to reason he can increase his size to larger-than-human levels, too.

Apoc is like an inferior, incomplete and less cool version of Norrin. He loses.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Enyalus
There's pretty much zero chance that Surfer loses, or comes even close to losing to Apoc. Surfer has psychic abilities like Apoc, Surfer can reform and heal his body like Apoc, Surfer's got just as much if not more strength than Apoc, more energy projection power than Apoc, matter manipulation and time manipulation abilities, and is far, far faster than Apoc.

The only advantage Apoc has against Surfer is that...he can get bigger. Hurray. And I personally can't recall Surfer growing, but Surfer has shrunk to microscopic levels...stands to reason he can increase his size to larger-than-human levels, too.

Apoc is like an inferior, incomplete and less cool version of Norrin. He loses. apoc may not be able to win, although I think he can pull out 1 or 2 wins using his full powerset, but my main issue is this isn't the curbstomp that some are suggesting

Starscream M
lol?

I'm a clown? Based on what? Don't think I'm oblivious to the fact that you seem to stalk me and single me out on the Vs. Forums and try to call me out on arguments and my stances on battles. It's kind of endearing, actually.

Also kind of ghey. based on you constantly being wrong yet so convinced of how right you are

I used to debate you futiley about hulk vs thor, and you always said thor would beat hulk's ass without a sweat...yet marvel has recently showed me to be right

again, apoc is not a cakewalk for surfer. you're completely underestimating him like you did hulk.

Enyalus
apoc may not be able to win, although I think he can pull out 1 or 2 wins using his full powerset, but my main issue is this isn't the curbstomp that some are suggesting
Surfer wins pretty solidly. When you can do everything your opponent can do, better than your opponent can do it, that's usually the result. I don't know what makes you think otherwise.

JakeTheBank
based on you constantly being wrong yet so convinced of how right you are

I used to debate you futiley about hulk vs thor, and you always said thor would beat hulk's ass without a sweat...yet marvel has recently showed me to be right

again, apoc is not a cakewalk for surfer. you're completely underestimating him like you did hulk.

erm

So, you're defending Hulk's honor here?

Starscream M
Surfer wins pretty solidly. When you can do everything your opponent can do, better than your opponent can do it, that's usually the result. I don't know what makes you think otherwise. apoc has really good durability, can do most of what surfer can, plus doesn't he have better tp...also he can grow very very big

Starscream M
erm

So, you're defending Hulk's honor here? no, I'm just pointing out you have a tendency to underestimate ppl because you tend to view fights as pure powersets when there is much more to factor.

Enyalus
apoc has really good durability, can do most of what surfer can, plus doesn't he have better tp...also he can grow very very big
Apoc's durability is less than Surfer's by a lot, though. Surfer flies through stars and fights in black holes, etc. And Surfer's telepathic resistance given by his Power Cosmic negates any kind of offensive telepathy Apoc might use. Surfer was the first one to shake off The Goddess's mind control...who was using 30 Cosmic Cubes to fuel her power.

Again, the only thing Apoc has on Surfer is his ability to grow....and make different shapes out of his hands, but c'mon. Those're gimmicks. Gimmicks aren't going to beat the most powerful herald out there.

Starscream M
Apoc's durability is less than Surfer's by a lot, though. Surfer flies through stars and fights in black holes, etc. And Surfer's telepathic resistance given by his Power Cosmic negates any kind of offensive telepathy Apoc might use.

Again, the only thing Apoc has on Surfer is his ability to grow....and make different shapes out of his hands, but c'mon. Those're gimmicks. Gimmicks aren't going to beat the most powerful herald out there. I think the size thing is not totally a gimmick...it actually is an advantage if he uses it

even assuming relative par strength, it is far harder to fight someone 100x your size than someone of the same size

also, apoc's hand 'tools' can serve as a good defensive tool against surfer

JakeTheBank
no, I'm just pointing out you have a tendency to underestimate ppl because you tend to view fights as pure powersets when there is much more to factor.

I don't think I do. I've said that Thor fighting Hulk as he typically does (in melee) doesn't get shit stomped like people believe, not based off of their respective showings. And without PIS and both people fighting to their fullest as per forum rules, Thor simply has much more to offer than Hulk, and that's without factoring in his exotic abilities and plot device Mjolnir powers.

Back on topic, I fail to see what Apoc can do besides get wrecked by Surfer. Seriously, Apoc is being placed on some pedestal to make him out to be a Thanos-lite or, god forbid, even on his level as a "skyfather". And if Apoc's claim to fame against the Surfer is "growing very, very, big", he's all kinds of screwed.

Enyalus
even assuming relative par strength, it is far harder to fight someone 100x your size than someone of the same size
Why? Just makes him that much easier a target for Surfer's planet-destroying and black hole creating energy projection powers. Exactly how much damage do you expect Apoc to take before he crumbles?

If he's larger, he's also slower. Against an already faster opponent in Norrin...

Blanket
Growing big would only cause Surfer to fly around and never be touched by a being of Apoc's capabilities...

Starscream M

Back on topic, I fail to see what Apoc can do besides get wrecked by Surfer. Seriously, Apoc is being placed on some pedestal to make him out to be a Thanos-lite or, god forbid, even on his level as a "skyfather". And if Apoc's claim to fame against the Surfer is "growing very, very, big", he's all kinds of screwed. dood, apoc has been a legit team buster all his existence, I don't see how saying he can hold his own against surfer is at all saying he is a skyfather.

Konton
Surfer 100/10

galactusischere
I don't like this thread.

Blanket
dood, apoc has been a legit team buster all his existence, I don't see how saying he can hold his own against surfer is at all saying he is a skyfather. It's saying he`s more powerful than he actually is.

The Nuul
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Apocalypse sucks out the power cosmic out of Surfer like he did to Cyclops.

drylaugh

Oh wait, Cyke has cosmic power now! he sucks at using it though.

Konton
I don't like this thread.

eek!

D_Dude1210

Ugh. This logic is faulty. If you don't know why, then there's not hope for you.

Naija boy
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Ugh. This logic is faulty. If you don't know why, then there's not hope for you.

lol he lost all hope a very long time ago. And Surfer easily wins this 10/10.

Enyalus
Hope is to the Mutant Messiah as Surfer is to the Cosmic Messiah.

For the kiddies and their standardized tests. big grin

Wei Phoenix
I think the size thing is not totally a gimmick...it actually is an advantage if he uses it

also, apoc's hand 'tools' can serve as a good defensive tool against surfer

Apoc growing in this fight only makes him a bigger and slower target.

xmarksthespot
Surfer transmutes Apocalypse into a table, then travels back 30 seconds in time and throws it at Apocalypse... ermmhappy

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Surfer transmutes Apocalypse into a table, then travels back 30 seconds in time and throws it at Apocalypse... ermmhappy

thumb up That works. Although let's save some of our posters the time and "effort"

How does Surfer transmute him while getting slapped away by someone 1000x bigger than him?! eek!

JakeTheBank
Yah, I mean WTF is Surfer going to do against an Apoc that can, like, grow really tall and stuff. And shoot bullets. And shape shift, even!

I may have made a vast error siding against Apoc.

mmm

the ninjak
Surfer's Cosmic Energy would blast Poccy's particles into smitherines.
Regeneration time would take much longer than usual.
Radd for the win.

Nihilist
Surfer stomps 10/10

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>