Discussion: If Chins could Kill, Confessions of a B movie actor - by Bruce Campbell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WindDancer
Discussion: If Chins could Kill, Confessions of a B movie actor - By Bruce Campbell

February 2005 book of the month

All discussions related to this book should be in this thread. To keep readability of posts, there is no need to use spoilers in your posts unless you feel it is absolutely necessary. Anyone reading the posts in this particular thread must be aware that they may contain spoilers about the plot and characters of the book.

BlackC@t
Yay! eek!

This book rocks! I loved it!

SlipknoT
I want to read it, but I cant find it anywhere.

BlackC@t
Try Amazon.

It really is a great book.

WindDancer
Or you can always try your local Barnes & Noble.

I haven't pick up a copy yet. But this weekend I'll try to get one. smile

mr.smiley
i've read it at least three times.
it is awesome.
bruce is my favirote actor of all time

BlackC@t
Really!? Me too!

I've only read it once but I think it's awsome!!!

I probably will read it again. It's just that it wont be as fun the second time around no

Poor Bruce, having to deal with his divorce and all sad

dami wilson
There's a new book out in town called 'If Looks Could Kill.....'
If looks could kill.....the good, the bad and the darn right ugly!

If you liked it so much, maybe you should try this book, it won an award at the Houston film Festival last tear and is currently being planned for a film. Any questions?

Yeap, I've read this book and it's def! Its about a guy with the powers to kill anybody when upset. Only problem is he doesn't want it as he never asked for it and it's getting him noticed by the police, the men of the underworld and a comical notorious Bunty Hunter whose a big big Michael Jackson fan! Apart from that, he cant control who he kills when
under the curse and has just killed his beautiful exgirlfriend.

Danny Thompson is this guy and he is being pressured by a Mafia family to kill his boss, the father of the girl he's falling in love with and the owner of the firm he works for! The Mafia need to make a quick sale for an Oil firm on behalf of a corrupt African Dictator (not Saddam, that's Iraq) and they've found one. The one Danny works for. Only problem is the owner doesn't want to sell and to make matters worse, he's related to another more powerful Mafia family in New York.

Danny's the best option for the Mafia to bump John Hopkins (C.E.O of Hopkins International) off without directing attention to themselves).

A dark romantic comedy thriller with a tinge of comedy! Make sure you read this as it won an award in the Houston Film Festival last year and there are plans to turn it into a film later this year! Actors and actresses are being sort!

Last edited by dami wilson on Yesterday at 03:17 PM

AragonIsKing
Yeah, I saw "if chins could kill..." over at Barnes and Noble the other day. I read about 20 pages and it sounded hilarious. I especially liked the pic of him as a kid. That was pretty funny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.