Carnage Vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimatespider
Who would win?

Napalm
carnage

Mainstream
Logan

Napalm
Logan wouldnt last 2 minuites with cassidy

Mainstream
hmmmm....I don't know I'd give him at least 5 to 10 minutes Bub.

srankmissingnin
A symbiots damage soak can be over loaded leaving the host open for attacks, I have no doubt Wolverine could dish out that much damage but can he do it before he goes down? It's doubtfull. Carnage wins 7-8 out of 10.

jinzin
okay logically carnage would batter around wolverine like a child, but "BY THE POWER OF THE FANBOY!" logic no longer matters in this fight and wolverine cuts off cassidy's head.

Mainstream
Carnage would win....I am so not a Wolverine fan boy. ( I know I said Logan at first but I had a change of heart)

Ultimatespider
Carnage would completely masscare wolverine! Not esaily but he would

Mainstream
Logan would go down fighting but he would go down.

srankmissingnin
With out a plot device Wolverine is over his head. Keep in mind Wolverine is shown to be on even terms with Venom (some times even having the edge) so the fight will last longer then two minutes.

Mainstream
I would hope so..unless they handicap Carnage ,,,Logan is toast.

jinzin
what if it's logan with a BBQ vs. carnage?

Mainstream
laughing

Ultimatespider
What? Logan throwwing pork chops and sausages at carnage?!confused1confused1confused1

jinzin
Well they'll be flaming porkchops and sausages, and carnage will run home to his ma----well whatever he runs home to.

Scoobless
carnage killed his ma by tripping her down a flight of stairs when he was about 10-12 years old

Lord-of-Dreams
really?? wow, what a dumbass!! He'll probably do the same with Logan!!lol

Ultimatespider
laughing

muffin man
CARNAGE.

Ultimatespider
Definatley!!

muffin man
yeah

Napalm
Im still going with cassidy

muffin man
yep he wins.

Ultimatespider
By freakin' miles!

Ultimatespider
But its makes no differnce coz carnage is dead cry

muffin man
aw. first get a tissue.

Ultimatespider
TOO LATEcrybabycrybabycrybabycrybabycrybabycrybaby WHY?! crybabycrybaby

muffin man
aw crap.

jinzin
that's ****ed up,,,,,,,i can't believe they would waste him for such a second rate even third rate character like that. I refuse to believe that that was indeed carnage, i won't.
COME BACK TO US!

muffin man
uh huh.

Ultimatespider
Amen to that brotha angel

Tron
I don't know if Carnage is dead, but if he isn't, he's in a world of pain right now, symbiote or not, lol. And the book specifically said it was Carnage, so deal with it.wink

Mainstream
New Avenger #2 gotta read that.

mikalv1224
wolverine would go down figthing but lose this one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.