Is Any Body Ever Had This Feeling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brandon
One day i was talking to my best friend Matt and i got this feeling and i started to rube his neck and like we stared to kiss so you no what happened. We are both boys and i think every boy does it i think so.
it you are like that but your not gay you can tell me ok

Dvae
nope, never happened to me confused

Fire
never happened to me kissed guys before but that was in different situations

Clovie
hmm..... i wish i saw it.... shifty
it must have been so.....

Linkalicious
woah! can't say i fight for the pink team...

Clovie
aww... jumping ball...

what pink team?

WindDancer
No, never had a feeling like that in my life.

Orlando Bloom03
How old are you Brandon?

Linkalicious
hey is this some sort of gay sock mockery? No normal gay guy would put "i'm gay" like 7 times in their profile. Not that being gay is bad...

CandyKoRn
kinky..... sounds like some teenage fantasy...

you making this up? stick out tongue

Dogbert
detective

silver_tears
He's 15 blink
And I've had this feeling towards guys confused but I'm a girl anyways happy

Orlando Bloom03

Dogbert
blink What does age have to do with anything?
There are gay kids in my school............

Orlando Bloom03
Howw old are you? Dogbert?

Dogbert

silver_tears
I didn't say it did, she asked a question roll eyes (sarcastic)

Orlando Bloom03
Big age difference me=14!!!!

silver_tears
stick out tongue

Orlando Bloom03
Don't you say a word.............

Dogbert
embarrasment Sorry *hides*

Orlando Bloom03
???

silver_tears
Damn right death

I'm only kidding you know I luv you winkiss

Orlando Bloom03
Awww....More luv!!!

Dogbert
happy hug

Orlando Bloom03
......Ocwurd silence!!

Dvae
*breaks silence*

raven guardia
actually I dont think straight guys do that (I'm a girl) but I have a brother and I have guy friends and we are all straight. some guys may do it as a dare or you may of just had a gay experience but if you enjoy it and have emotions for him you might be gay.

Lord Soth
Yeah, I've gotten that feeling, but then again I was reeeeeeally horny, that was probably it

Orlando Bloom03
Really Horney?

Lord Soth
Yeah, when you're reeeeeeeally horny you get that 'feeling' from just about anything, it's not about being gay or w/e

Orlando Bloom03
OK.........When you "Feel Horney" does that mean you want to "Do It"?

Storm
usually... yes

Lord Soth
No.....it's just that you have a lot of sexual energy goin' on for little to no reason at all......

Orlando Bloom03
K.....Just curious...Oh never mind I would be kicked out for sure!!!

CandyKoRn
creeeeepy......

do all guys get this "sexual energy" stuff... for no apparent reason then?

Lord Soth
sometimes stick out tongue

silver_tears
how odd stick out tongue

DeNiro
God I get boners walking up to my teachers desk. The reason why we have like really horny feelings and are always thinking about sex is because of our testostrone levels.

but goiong back to brandons post all I have to say that i have never been in a situation were me and one of my guy friends have even thought of doing something gay.

but i do belive what u said about were alot of guys do something like u do i was reading this one site once it was astounding some crazy number like 25% of straight guys ages from like 13 to 18 have jerked each other off. But they are still straight i mean when u do something like that ur obivously gay its not a bad thing but i mean doing a gay activity means ur gay.

Linkalicious
i have a friend that goes to this pretty cool Irish bar in another city. Seal Beach for those who know it. Well one weekend I went with him to this bar because he said he knew all these people. Every single person i was introduced to was a guy...mad

Next week i ask him straight up "are you gay"

and he goes "i dunno, i don't think i am....i'll have to check and get back to you" and that'd be funny if he said something in defense afterwards, but he was silent.

Not that being gay is bad, but it's weird when someone you've grown up with turns "ify"
I'm sure he's not gay, but sometimes you never know.

Orlando Bloom03
Me=Not Gay!!!!!

steely balls
i can't recall being attractive to my friends, i've rubbed their neck but i was being that guy that acts really gay, but isn't. it's funny to see the guys that are homophobic squirm. sometimes i could understand why they would squirm, for instance when they sit in a chair you get in betwen the back rest and the guys back and squeeze in between, they would freak out and give me their seats.

DeNiro
Go to this site it is freaky i couldnt belive it i stumbled on to this site searching something else and read a few of the stories and couldnt belive it

www.jackinworld.com

Orlando Bloom03
Interesting blink You remember this why?

DeNiro
because i found this site recently it i odd that this topic has come up. It is like i read some articles about it then this guy brandon comes on and starts talking about doing gay things but not being gay and i thought of that site again i didnt post it in my first post cause i didnt remeber it

Orlando Bloom03
OK..... huh

The Force
I LOVE WOMEN, WOMEN ROCK!!!!! rock

Straights forever! evil face

*runs off to go makeout with a GIRL*

duh roll eyes (sarcastic)

total metalhead
huh if i did that to my best friend (not that i would) he would smash my face in

shaber
In early adolescence boys are more likely to experement with their sexality.

However, I was never attracted to any of my schoolmates at all! sick They were so ill-favoured!

The Force
messed laughing out loud

Lilay
Oh my god, like anyone should really care if people are gay here. You don't need to reaffirm your sexuality... by the way I'm straight.

Know what pisses me off? Girls who say they're bi, but only make out with their friends to get more dances or whatever. Christ that's so annoying; I hate how you can come out for sheer attention.

Mr. Bacon
we have alot of that in my school lilay

Lilay
I've heard as much from Joe. I think it sucks.

Mr. Bacon
it does

Baylin
I cant say I've ever had the desire to kiss a guy before!
Infact I'm sooo into kissing lasses that I think if I were a lass I'd probably be gay or something... confused

HockeyHorror
<Straight 4 life!

BLACKANGEL
so i was 14 and know ppl my age thats gay

Shoukan
I am gay but I wouldn't put it all over my profilelaughing out loud

Shoukan
What I think Brandon is talking about...

Is have you ever been through that experience (TALKING IN STRAIGHT TERMS HERE) lol

just to clarify what he said...I have read each of your posts and i just thought i would clarifywink

Lord Soth
I knew what he was talking about stick out tongue wink

Shoukan
Some people didn't know what he was talking about laughing out loud

Lord Soth
I could tell big grin

leatherface12
I thought you were straight shoukan. confused

Shoukan
How so?

Lord Soth
You don't act gay, but then again, it's hard to when all you're doing is typing

Shoukan
lol yeah...i do not even act gay around herelaughing out loud

Freddy_vs_Jason
being a girl i cant help but wonder what getting a boner is like confused and yes im 14 and becoming very horny, one time it got so bad that i was even attracted to my friends 53 year old dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and later i was so disgusted that i was attracted to someone of that age i almost killed myself

leatherface12
I know when I first talked to you, you sounded like you were straight.

Shoukan
scaryeek!

Lord Soth
pleasant and annoying at the same time

Freddy_vs_Jason
and then again hes always looking at my ass and staring at me, one time when we were in the same room together he turned around, his back to me and put his hands down his pants, it was so yuck and scary that i left

Shoukan
when i see a newbie in trouble i try to help them...

I saw that you were in trouble so I gave you my support...

just don't hate me now because now you know about me

Shoukan
i agreelaughing out loud

Shoukan
omg that sounds wrongeek!

leatherface12
I dont hate you because your gay. You can be what you want to be. smile Gay people are human beings to.

Shoukan
omg you are so nice to say that...

I hear a lot of shit here about me being gay...it freaking annoys me

Freddy_vs_Jason
tell me about it!! i never go near him now coz i honestly think he will do stuff too me

Lord Soth
thumb up good for you LF, I hate gay-bashers and homophobes to high heaven

leatherface12
Well I am straight and I dont think gay people should be treated any differentely than straights. Everybodys a person.

Fallen Jedi
um, i've never done anything like that with one of my friends. not even my closest friends.

leatherface12
Me neither and I never will.

Fallen Jedi
neither will i. we're friends and i'd like to keep it at just that.

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
me either the most has been a peck with the girls....but thats the most i have ever done and ever do!

No offence to anyone but i wouldnt feel very comfotable kissing one of my gf's and my gf's are very pretty but i've never felt attracted to any of them.

leatherface12
Hi claudia and I never even thought a boy was attractive and I never will.

Fallen Jedi
yeah, i wouldn't feel very comfortable kissing one of my gfs. that would just really be awkward.

leatherface12
Well girls kissing girls isnt as bad as guys kissing guys. And dont ask why because I dunno. stick out tongue

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
it would iagine the nest day after the drunken party,

So um hey (gf's name), um , crazy night last night, haha, um that kiss, haha, um totally unexpected huh,

too awkward for my liking heheh

hey leatherface 12 wooo!

Fallen Jedi
laughing its the whole lesbian thing isn't it?

leatherface12
Hi claudia but like I said to me girls kissing girls aint as bad as guys kissing guys. stick out tongue

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
i dont undertand what is it with boys being turned on by girls kissing!?

I dont understand.

Fallen Jedi
neither do i.

leatherface12
Well I cant say why. stick out tongue Do yall think gay dudes look good? sick

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
well actually when two really hot guys kiss each others neck its kinda nice hahaha

buti dont like anything too dirty ew

Fallen Jedi
um, i've seen a few pretty good-looking gay guys b4, but i'm not into that whole thing.

leatherface12
sick

Shoukan
hey unless you are gay do not use that facestick out tongue

leatherface12
Ok then. You can entertain claudia and fallen jedi but Im out of here. * runs away *

Shoukan
no thx

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
anyway, that is really weid, practically all my guy friends are gay not that i have anything against gay ppl cuz i totally dont but um a straight guy wouldn't just kiss another guy...like if we are hanging out and and we decide to play dare we always dare the guys to do something with another guy and they never do it!

I dont know it just doesnt seem right for a straight guy to just kiss another guy. but whatever.

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
I man most of my guy friends are straight lol

Shoukan
that is true there

Shoukan
most of my friends are straight...I have nothing against straight people...just that some ppl's views on gays really hurts me

leatherface12
laughing Which one is it claudia are most of your guy freinds straight or gay? j/k

Shoukan
yeah i was thinking the same thing there since she corrected herself laughing out loud

leatherface12
Well I hope I aint offending you or anything. If I am just tell me and Ill edit whatever I said that was offensive. smile

Shoukan
it is ok...u have a right to ur own opinion

leatherface12
Well I dont wanna offend anybody.

Shoukan
eh, it is alright i am used to it anyways

leatherface12
Well dont listen to them because you can be what you want.

Shoukan
yeah yeah i know

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
thre mostly straight hahaha but um omg i dont like ppl who bash gay ppl..it truly shows how close minded they are

leatherface12
I agree with claudia

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
slave its your job to agree with me !

jk leatherface ! your not my slave your my buddyroo!

Shoukan
yesI agree with ya on that notion

leatherface12
Oh really. Well then your my buddy to. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.