Batman vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

x_danny_x
this fight happend and the Batman won, Sarkastic_OJ mention it on the Superman vs Batman thread!

does anybody have more info????

Swanky-Tuna
I don't see how Batman would of ever gotten the strength to make Hulk inhale.

spetznaz
What happened is Batman kicked Hulk in his solar plexus, causing the Hulk to sharply inhale some form of knock-out gas. Thus Batman won.
The only problem i had was how a kick from Batman, who is after all a human, could cause the Hulk any pain whatsoever.
That was poor writing.
Anyways, a fight between the Hulk and Batman would still end with Batman winning.
My reasoning is as follows. Batman has detailed files on how to take down all major super-powered players in DC Earth. His plans were even used by Ras Al Ghul to take down the JLA (using everything from nanites to make Wonderwoman engage in a battle in her mind, a device that made the Flash's nervous system go into overdrive at lgiht speed, a hynotic suggestion to Green Lantern - which Batman had done ages ago when he first met him - that when triggered would make GL used his ring to make himself blind without knowing it, all the way to synthesized Kryptonite that would steal away Superman's strength in a very painful manner). There were other things done (eg against Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, even Plastic Man), but basically what i ma trying to show is that Batman basically had effective plans against all of them.
Thus, if the Hulk was in the DC universe it could be assumed as fact that Batman would have detailed files on taking him down as well (since, after all, the Hulk is a major hitter).
Hence, in a fight between the Hulk (using his greatest advantage: his strength) versus Batman (using his greatest advantage: his mind) would result in Batman winning.
No prep time needed (apart from the time taken to get whatever anti-Hulk initiative he had in the Batcave).
Batman would have a solution for the Hulk.
Batman would win.

IRTMU-Dragon
Uhh? Thats the old hulk, he was dumb he was all like "Hulk will hold breath." Batman was all like "He can hold his breath until Christmas, I cant miss christmas! Looks like ill have to finish this now!" And he kicked him at average human strength and it surpassed his durability. Gay.

Victor Von Doom
Indeed.

Batman isn't winning this.

Alpha Centauri
Hulk Vs Batman anytime: Hulk.

Hulk Vs Batman now: Hulk more so.

-AC

lifeisaglich
You guys make such convincing arguments. big grin

IRTMU-Dragon
The Hulk would annihilate batman, the only people he will actually have trouble with in the marvel universe is people physically immune to damage like Juggernaut, hell The hulk tore apart onslaughts armor!

x_danny_x
thanks for the info.

Cant believe though an event like this was allowed to happend. I guess DC has superior comic book politics!!

Fieldy69
thay guy who typed all that stuff about files didnt even list how batman could possibly win. there is no way batman can win

Draco69
With a least 6 months of preptime, sure Batman can win.

A spontaneous meeting: Batman had better get the *&&@ out there

theflyxx
In my mind, Hulk beats the Batman with no doubt whatsoever.

Irish Wolverine
That sounds like the dumbest thing ever. Grey Hulk(the weakest Hulk) has been shot in the face at pointblank range with a gun and didn't even react. No way a kick from Batman could ever affect the Hulk.

Swanky-Tuna
Holy contradiction, Batman!

Nightstick
It's seems that Batman can defeat at least certain incarnations of the Hulk. Such as the one he fought and beat. As to why his kicked worked maybe it can be chalked up to percision striking, such as pressure points etc. Not only that, but Hulk hadn't been Hulk for very long so he wasn't totaly uberfied. If Batman and Hulk just ran into each other and fought. And Batman had to stay their and finish and Batman had no gadgets then Hulk would probably win. Realisticly Batman would disengage and come back when had built his own Hulk-buster cannon or mech, or both. Maybe just come back when he is in Banner form. On the other hand maybe Batman could gas, stun him with a light show, or hypnotize him into reverting to Banner form. Also if Batman can get a powerfull enough explosion inside Hulk. That is to say if he could throw or sling shot an explosive device into Hulk's throat while is talking or screaming. And activate the explosive remotly while it is the Hulk. It should cause him to revert to Banner form. It has before.

spetznaz
Prep time refers to analyzing a situation and coming up with a stratagem to counter it. Having a prepared solution and retrieving it is not prep time.
Simple analogy. Someone studying for a driving test is basically taking prep time to prepare for it.
Someone going to pick his car keys so he can drive his car is something else.
Batman has been shown as having plans for taking down all the truly powerful characters he has met (to the extent that Ras Al Ghul brought the JLA low simply by using plans stolen from the Batcave). Batman has met the Hulk before, and he knows the Hulk is quite powerful. There is a Hulk solution (as well as a Cap. America solution,together with a couple others) just in case the DC-Marvel universes ever clashed again.
Once again, preparing for a driving test and getting your car keys are too very different things.

Alpha Centauri
"With a least 6 months of preptime, sure Batman can win. "

It'll give him about an extra second of life. That's it.

Iron-Man tried that, he spent alot of time working on that Hulkbuster armour. Alot longer than 6 months. Hulk treated it like a sardine can. The reason Hulk wins most to all of his fights is because he is actually fearless. There isn't much, if anything, that he is afraid of. He doesn't think "Whoa, I aint fighting him."

Even Thanos is scared of him.

-AC

Swanky-Tuna
Was that crossover even canon? Still, you can't just hand a file on Hulk over to Batman for a hypothetical fight. He met Hulk once and I think it's safe to say trying to research Hulk in the DC universe would get him nill since Hulk doesn't exsist in their world.

Mainstream
If Batman could prepare...if someone says the Hulk is coming for you..being that he has fought and won before (technically) he can go to his cave and get some stuff and form a plan of beating the Hulk...if it's the dumb Hulk he could..if it's proffessor Hulk I give him a 50% chance..after all you have to give Batman at least 50% I mean he's Batman for crying out loud!

Swanky-Tuna
I bet if Hulk broke Batman's back, it'd be permanent. Stupid Bane.

Mainstream
True..but they fought once before I doubt Batman would give Hulk a chance like that. mabye Batman could use radation or something to turn Hulk back into Banner. If he did that and Banner could turn back to Hulk...Banner would be royally screwed.

lifeisaglich
Na... it won't be permanent because he would get healed the same way it did when bane broke his back. Get a meta who's speciality is healing.

In case you have forgotten, I am pretty sure batman is not lacking in the fearless department. If you ask me batman is more fearless than ironman. In order words batman is not afraid of anything. except if you dig up Jason Todd/parents now this would totally throw him off his game. I am not saying that he is afraid of Jason Todd/parents ghost.

Mainstream
Batman is tricky I wouldn't count him out of any fight.

Swanky-Tuna
But Hulk would REALLY break it. It'd be at least twice as broke as Bane made it.

Mainstream
yeah Bruce might have to get use to fight crime in a wheelchair...at least for some monthes anyway.

kgkg
lol this is funny i understant batman beating superman with kryp but hulk common people , other have took their time , iron man like someone mention , hulk is too powerfull and has very little weakness so hulk will rip batmans arms and legs , then ya whellchair crime fighting begins hahaha

muffin man
their a charity published comic about this

Mainstream
the Hulk can be turned back into Banner by radiation and once Batman fought the General ( a Hulk like DC villain) and hypnotize him...he would have hypnotized him but Super dumb-ass..I mean Superman came in and F**ked up Batman's plan.

Alpha Centauri
"If you ask me batman is more fearless than ironman. In order words batman is not afraid of anything."

Yeah but not being afraid of Hulk makes you quite stupid.

-AC

Mainstream
radiation.

who?-kid
If that's your best argument...

Scoobless
in the old TV show batman carried shark repellent around in his helicopter (i think) now, if he's prepared to be attacked by a shark 300 feet in the air is he prepared for the hulk? i'd say no, but you never know, he may have an "anti green gamma irradiated monster" spray can in his belt, or aggim for short, you can buy it at all ACME stores on dc earth $12.99 a can ($3 off when bought with a kryptonite ring)

who?-kid
Does Batmans' utility belt have some hidden, unknown endless space in it I don't know about ? The way I see it, he shouldn't even be able to walk, with all his gadgets he has for defeating hundreds of villains or heroes from DC or Marvel.

kgkg
good point who? kid ya batman doesn't have everything even if he does won't matter all hulk need is one hit and batman go bye bye. I am not saying that it is imposible for batman to win , of course writers can make up bullshit to make him win but common

Draco69
Like I said before, with at least 6 months preptime Batman wins.

A spontaneous meeting with no preptime, Batman gets crushed like an ant.

lifeisaglich
Broke one, twice, three times, broke it so that his back bone turns into soup, all is that a meta who's power is healing is still going to get the job done.

smile now this is a reply, well this mean that batman is a certified lunatic, on the right side of the law.

Swanky-Tuna
Not broken multiple times, just twice AS broke.

ZephroCarnelian
This went onto two pages?? lol. The Hulk is far faster, far stronger and pretty much invulnerable... forget about breaking backs, Hulk would grab Batman and rip him clean in two...

IRTMU-Dragon
Batman im sure could come up with some way to beat the hulk, but im pretty sure theres no way he could ever execute or use it.

ZephroCarnelian
Yup - that sounds about right.

He's a smart guy, Batman, very very smart. But he's not in the same league as the Hulk.

To beat the Hulk, you need power and lots of it. Superman might have the power. And Cosmic beings like Surfer. But that's about it.

And before people say that Bats defeated Supes, remember that Bats had Supes known weakness to hand and even then found it hard.

I doubt Bats has any Hulk-anite in his utility belt.... lol!

IRTMU-Dragon
I remember there being some gas or solution that destroys trace particles of radiation... I forget though...
If someone used that on the hulk and completely removed the radiation from him, its bye bye hulkie.

Regardless, The hulk is pretty infinite in most of his abilities, which is why I hate him, and which is also why he beats almost every superhero in all of DC and Marvel.

ZephroCarnelian
Yeah, they'd find some implausible way for Bats to win. Like knocking the wind out of the Hulk lol...

And Hulk always reminds me of a Bully... He's stupid and in your face, but he's twice your size, so you have to keep your mouth shut lol...

That's why, whatever people think about Supes, I think he's cool. He might be less hardcore, less flawed than most characters, but he's an honest to God good person, n that's where power should lie, in my opinion....

Victor Von Doom
Hulk is decent at heart though.

I don't think he's unbeatable by a long stretch, as he can always revert to Banner. That's a major flaw if ever there was one. However at the moment he seems to be able to change at will so who knows.

ZephroCarnelian
I spose he is - he just takes a lot of reminding to do the right thing though lol!

He's just a child... with practically limitless strength.... messed lol

Alpha Centauri
He seems pretty decent now though. Coz he isn't dumb. He is smart as Hulk.

-AC

rocstyles
batman, hes like mcgyver, something for every situation.

Mainstream
indeed....shouldn't be underestimated.

Tron
True, but he shouldn't be beating Hulk, not without some serious prep.

Mainstream
yeah...at least a few weeks...that'll give Bruce time to run though at least 200 possible outcomes.

kgkg
199 of those outcome will be hulk breaking his bones. Hey 1 of them he could get lucky.

Batman is smart yes , that's his superpower if you want to call it.

His gadjets will be useless.

I hardly doubt he will get something to stop hulk now,since his not so dumb.

Mainstream
Hulk almost did break Batman's back in an 80's crossover book.

lifeisaglich
The hulk may be smart now but don't come off as if he is reed richards or batman or stony stark smart in battle. Because we all know that is not true.

And if 199 of those outcome is him getting is back broke then that just means he only needs one right?

Mainstream
your funny!

lifeisaglich
If that is directed to me: Why thank you I try to do my best to please the little people....... just kidding.

Mainstream
Indeed...but I find this Batman vs Hulk battle to be similar to the Bats vs Supes bout...only difference is Batman won't have any knowledge on Hulk...unless he is watching Hulk destroy a city from his home on Tv. givien his detective skills and computer technology...would it be so far fetched to believe that Batman could formulate a plan to stop the not so joy green giant? I mean this Batman we are talking about... I doubt he'd fight anyone with a gaining so knowledge on them....that would be very "UnBatman of him".

Tron
Well, he would know at least basic knowledge (as the new rules in here apply), but not like they would help.

ebonyblade1
I read one comic where batman took out an amazon, one of wonder woman's sister with something that looks like a vulcan nerve pinch. I can see him learning the dim mak (kung fu--it means eternal sleep touch or something like that) Which is suppose to be in his kung-fu repetroire. but he rarely uses it, even to knock out his opponents. plus I really don't see any known kung-fu move real or mythical working on the hulk.

rainbow123
The Hulk will win(strength)

kalip
Late to the party but there's just so much stupidity going on in this thread I had to post.

First off, 90% of the shit here just puts batman vs hulk in a cage fight and deem bat's martial skills too weak to last a second vs hulk, which they are. But those people also fail to grasp what bats' all about.

Batman would never even approach the Hulk if he's not 110% certain he'll win. Batman is a Ninja, he wins trough tricks and subterfuge.

Off the top of my head I can think of 3-4 easy ways batman could use to beat Hulk and I'm far from being a Batman level genius.

1. Use a pheromonal based drug (Ivy type) to make Hulk really really happy, first weakening him greatly (since Hulk's power scales with anger) and eventually turning him back to human form and then snap.

2. Gamma based technology, Batman woul simply observe hulk for months, possibly years and eventually figure out that his powers are based on gamma radiations, he would then find a way to strip it all away, he's done this kind of thing before many times.

3. He'd use emotional responses to bring back banner and then strike.

4. Trap him in the phantom zone

All 4 ways don't even require batman to approach Hulk or even be physically present in the surroundings.

Batman never fights someone without observing them and developping a bullet-proof mean to beat/kill his target. Thinking Batman will just step in front of hulk and try to knock him out is just retarded...

Damborgson
Yeah 7 years late to the party.....

Silent Master
Originally posted by kalip
Late to the party but there's just so much stupidity going on in this thread I had to post.

First off, 90% of the shit here just puts batman vs hulk in a cage fight and deem bat's martial skills too weak to last a second vs hulk, which they are. But those people also fail to grasp what bats' all about.

Batman would never even approach the Hulk if he's not 110% certain he'll win. Batman is a Ninja, he wins trough tricks and subterfuge.

Off the top of my head I can think of 3-4 easy ways batman could use to beat Hulk and I'm far from being a Batman level genius.

1. Use a pheromonal based drug (Ivy type) to make Hulk really really happy, first weakening him greatly (since Hulk's power scales with anger) and eventually turning him back to human form and then snap.

2. Gamma based technology, Batman woul simply observe hulk for months, possibly years and eventually figure out that his powers are based on gamma radiations, he would then find a way to strip it all away, he's done this kind of thing before many times.

All 4 ways don't even require batman to approach Hulk or even be physically present in the surroundings.

Batman never fights someone without observing them and developping a bullet-proof mean to beat/kill his target. Thinking Batman will just step in front of hulk and try to knock him out is just retarded...

IOW, you love Batman.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by kalip

Batman never fights someone without observing them and developping a bullet-proof mean to beat/kill his target. Thinking Batman will just step in front of hulk and try to knock him out is just retarded... "Late"

behind, delayed, slow, etc...........retarded

JakeTheBank
laughing out loud

BruceSkywalker
thread is full of laughing out loud laughing out loud

svex
HE WILL JUST PLAY WITH HIM AND FINALLY SEND HIM TO ANOTHER DIMENSION OR TO EARTH PRIME WHERE PC SUPES WILL TEAR HIM APART FROM HIS DICK, NO RAGE OR WHAT CAN IT DO TO PC SUPES?
BATMAN WILL COME PREPARED AND THERE'S NO WAY HE WILL BE HIT BY HULK, HE WILL USE THE PORTER VIA WATCH TOWER,
BATMAN WIN
(THIS IS ONLY FOR LOGICAL PEOPLE ELSE THERE ARE MOSTLY STUPID FANS WHO THINK HULK CAN BEAT DARKSEID Wannabe thanos with ig )
lol

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by svex
HE WILL JUST PLAY WITH HIM AND FINALLY SEND HIM TO ANOTHER DIMENSION OR TO EARTH PRIME WHERE PC SUPES WILL TEAR HIM APART FROM HIS DICK, NO RAGE OR WHAT CAN IT DO TO PC SUPES?
BATMAN WILL COME PREPARED AND THERE'S NO WAY HE WILL BE HIT BY HULK, HE WILL USE THE PORTER VIA WATCH TOWER,
BATMAN WIN
(THIS IS ONLY FOR LOGICAL PEOPLE ELSE THERE ARE MOSTLY STUPID FANS WHO THINK HULK CAN BEAT DARKSEID Wannabe thanos with ig )
lol

I like the cut of your jib, young man.

jitay
svex why did yoiu resurect this retarded thread

quanchi112
Hulk, easily.

Branlor Swift
Batman easily

quanchi112
Bruce Banner wins the battle of the Bruces.

pym-ftw
Batman Bat-kicks Hulk in the gut. Hulk farts killing Batman.

dial J for Josh
BATMAN WIN
lol

...I'm scared.

Silent Master
BATMAN WIN
lol

IOW, you want to slide down the batpole.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.