Knee Pain and random discussion of pains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
Wahhh sad My knees hurt. Anyone else having physical pains from exercising????

Aparently I have crooked knees.

Go figure

Jackie Malfoy
No I don't I am just siting down in a chair for one thing and not running around.For once I am not hyper.JM

Smasandian
Well, pain is associated with physical exercise. After exercise, and if you dont strech out, lactic acid builds up in your muscles.

Linkalicious
I've never worn a knee brace in my life, but I've lightly sprained my knee several times playing basketball.

It's just plain scary to continue playing when your knee hurts because you never know if one bad step is going to tear that knee to shreds.

Does anyone other than me get all weak at the knees when they think about knee surgery or see someone who's recently had surgery? I get that way when I watch heart operations in my science classes too. I just feel all weak and fail. embarrasment

yerssot
take a massage?

Alpha Centauri
You probably have patella syndrome or something.

-AC

WindDancer
The day after my first cardio work out I was in total pain from head to toe. Man, I didn't want to go back the next day. laughing

dean7879
i pulled my hamstring once...ouch is all i can say

Echuu
Yeah my knees are kinda messed up. It started after my last year playing soccer for school. I was skiing yesterday and after I was done my knees were really bad.

Smasandian
Do your knee's hurt when walking up stairs? Or when bend them?
Do they fell like thier grinding?

I have petella something or other syndrome, and it just means that your kneecap is grinding into the cartiledge. You can get surgery but it will come back, all the doc told me to do was make leg muscles stronger so it has less stress on the knee.

SlipknoT
I dont exercise so...

Echuu
Nah they just bother me after sports if i havent stretched or anything. No grinding though.

Julie
sad Yeah that sounds about right....I got the impression there wasn't much to do other than the physical therapy exercises, unfortunately, I don't htink that's going to get my legs ready to run 15 miles a week...I can barely run at all....every step there's pain..

Oh yes, in answer tot he ques, walking down stairs...ouch. General bending okay...and I'm not certain of "grinding" more like someone took a pen and decided to shove it in the side of my kneecap

s|m
I dont have pains from exercise(i havent reached my physical bounds yet stick out tongue), but i keep having a f***ing headache!

Miss_Faye
Hm well..my tummy is kinda hurting at the moment but thats cramps...ha ha!!

Time Of Evil
I have terrible knees. When I walk i sometimes fall (not literally just stumble and my knees bend and buckle). It's due to flat feet whcih makes me walk in a different way= wrong way.

I broke my wrist because of my flat feet. I was running in a cornfield in Ireland , and i ran down the hill, but couldn't stop, i fell in a hole and my arm bent under me = broken wrist.

I tore my thigh a week ago and can't play football for 3 weeks. I am jinxed. I am really depressed that I can't finish the season.

I played about 7 games and missed the rest through injuries.

Silver Stardust
I'm a total clutz so I tend to randomly injure myself a lot...embarrasment

Time Of Evil
I always get new injuries as soon as i recover from one. Now people are starting to think that I am faking them. It's really depressing.

They think I am loosing interest in my activities. But I amn't!

Julie
My knee still hurts....it's the weirdest injury I've ever had...I usu just get hurt and get over it...this has been draggin on for months....okay done complaining

Tptmanno1
I fell on a little kid rock climbing and royally screwed up my knee,
Thats sucks cuz its my bad knee know and it hard to climb on it.

SnakeEyes
My knee (the right one) has been really sore for the past week. And i am gonna take it easy for the next 4 days instead of the harsh working out i have been doing. It sucks though, because if i jump up and then land normally, a sharp pain occurs in my knee and i fall over... sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.