Omg Detention Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Elektra_lover
I had my first detention today, and it sucked so much. I had to write the Frair Handbook FOR 2 HOURS!!!!

Lost
I get detention almost everyday...mostly lunch detention, but I do get after school detention too.

You Suck
Do you go to Catholic school, EL?

dark1365
Wow Elektra that sucks.

Ronny
Angie hug my poor poor sister cry

ive been a bad girl, i get detention almost every week

dark1365
I was only in DT like, twice, in my whole life up to right now(grade ten)

Elektra_lover
Yeah....

Ronny> I never told you my real name?

a1hsauce
my advice to you, get in real good with the teacher that does detention, youll get alot of perks if youre on that teachs good side....might even let you out early

Ronny
amanda used it alot around me yes

Elektra_lover
Oh, then you know my names not Angie?

Ronny
'ts not?

The Tired Hiker
I'm soooo done with school. And detention. But I'm like really old, so . . . erm

Elektra_lover
Nope, it's Allie stick out tongue

Ronny
embarrasment sorry

Elektra_lover
stick out tongue don't worry about it stick out tongue

Ronny
embarrasment i cant help it

SlipknoT
Dude, i have detention everyday till April now.

TX!
damn thats tough! strangely enough i played a gba anf went on the internet for fun and the detention teacher didnt care

lil bitchiness
I can honestly say, I've never been in a detention before.

Solo
I actually got a detention today. Wasn't too fun.

TX!
lucky,lucky....some arent very fun trust me sad

Maverick2364
Tis easy to avoid detentions, just follow the rules, don't talk back, don't be late, and do your homeworkbig grin

Phoenix Aska
I started a food fight in the cafeteria last year and got two weeks of lunch detention..it's super boriing...

I'm sorry you had to go there Allie kisses

dark1365
You got into a food fight?!

Remind me how old you are at the moment Phoenix.

Phoenix Aska
I'm...18 now!

dark1365
And you got into an IRRESPONSIBLE and IMMATURE food fight a year ago.

SlipknoT
Dude, so what. No matter what age you are throwing food at people is fun.

dark1365
Just not gravy and handfuls of yogurt.

I'm in.

SaTsuJiN
I got detention 1 time for handing in a report that just said "~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~" for 3 pages.. (hey I was tired and it was 6am) teacher said "Is this some kinda joke?" (and lord I was mad that she even made us do it to begin with...) .. and I said "erm..... is that a trick question?".. and everyone was like *gasp*.. I was like *rolls eyes*.. she goes "Detention!" I was like -,-..

2nd time (the last time I got detention).. was for being late.. which I found profoundly stupid, because I was outside of my homeroom door about to get my attendance called.

SlipknoT
I seriously get detention every day

Phoenix Aska
I don't care...

It was fun stick out tongue

besides I hit some kid right in the face with my crappy chicken sandwich! laughing

KidRock
same.. nor have I been suspended

SlipknoT
I love suspesion love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.