Worf Vs Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FG2Lucius
Who would win Worf form Star Trek or the Predator

pr1983
predator... data would be a better match...

CountQuan
Predator by far

FG2Lucius
I don't know I think Worf and the Predator it could go either way
And Data would win against the Predator easy big grin big grin

IRTMU-Dragon
Predator has an array of hi-tech gadgets that would surpass batmans, he has a super gun on his left shoulder capable of locking on to any moving target and obliterating it, and on top of that, a superbomb capable of leveling an entire city.

Worf has a double sword thing.

FG2Lucius
I agree but Worf has some nice toys too such as Phasers, Bat'telh and Tricorder

eleveninches
Worf could just beam up to his starship and destroy the planet that predator was on.

OtterVomit
Please, if Aaahnold can beat Predator then Worf could.

eleveninches
Worf is THE man!

Swanky-Tuna
There's no honor in attacking an opponent with a plasmacaster from a distance.

MERCILOUS
I think it's funny that both these aliens have very pronounced foreheads with so many other similarities (mostly honor ones.) I saw Giger's original drafts, it wasn't on purpose. Still honor beeing an issure, Predators are hunters (duh,) not warriors, and not stupid. A pred might in fact get a first strike while cloaked or use a net from afar.

pr1983
if it was unarmed combat up close, worf has a definate chance, otherwise predator takes it...

MERCILOUS
Why unarmed?

eleveninches
Worf should be allowed his batleth

pr1983
ok... worf with bat'leth and mek'leth...

predator with bladed weapons...

worf can take him imo...

MERCILOUS
That's what i'm saying, isn't worf as good with his hands as he his with melee weapon? Or did pr1983 mean with our ranged weapons?

Nightstick
If Worf gets all of his gear he might have chance. Their is decent chance that a tricorder will pick up a predator. Even if it doesn't then Worf enhanced senses might. That being said the Predator is probably stronger and more then likely on or close to the same skill level in terms of combat. The one thing Worf doesn't have is any form of armor. Unless he is dressed all Klingon and even then. It's not the best armor in the wolrd. Thoug on the flip side I doubt Pred armor could take a full power blast from a phaser rifle as we have seen them burn a shuttle craft, blast massive rock formations etc. All that being said Worf might blast the Pred before the Pred is aware that Worf is aware of him. If Worf can cripple the cloak in the early goings of the match tehn either has a chance in a fire fight. If it was hand to hand/bat'leth to staff, which would be the most fun to watch. It again could go either way. Over all tho the Predator probably has a better chance of winning. Unless you factor in Worf good guyness and the fact that he is a character with a name. smile

MERCILOUS
Yeah I think physically it's a good match, it might all depend heavily on the skill of the Pred as there are some with virtually supreme fighting skill. I don't know how well Worf could read his tricorder while dodging plasma though. Predators are fully aware of races with enhanced senses though, remember they do hunt hunters as a lifestyle.

pr1983
no ranged weapons, phaser is too slow, though if you hit the predator it would hurt him...

worf knows several forms of martial arts and has pretty decent stamina, not forgetting that klingons have a back up organ for every major one, he can last in a fight longer than most...

FG2Lucius
In a Mek'leth\Bat'telh to wrist blade/spear combat the Pred would have the advantage because his strength. But Worf has a lot of stamina and combat experience. And I agree with Nightstick it would be fun to watch!

FG2Lucius
Yes Worf can fight equally as well with his hands or the Mek'leth\Bat'telh.

FG2Lucius
In long ranged combat the tricorder might detect the Pred at (I don't exactly how far) a long range. And a phaser rifle set at a high level would disintegrate the Pred.

pr1983
i believe worf could take the predator in a bladed weapon fight, that depends on the predators level of experience though...

worf has killed (off the top of my head):

duras (another klingon who killed his wife to be)

multiple jem' hadar

and the klingon emperor himself...

worf is no slouch...

all depends on the predator though...

ZephroCarnelian
Worf is slightly above human average in all respects. He has redundant organs which means he can survive nasty wounds and keep fighting...

But the Pred is about eight feet tall, weighs twice as much and hunts Aliens for fun... ALIENS! Could you imagine Worf standing up to an Alien? I mean, I think old cowpat head rocks, but he's a starfleet officer and it's their JOB to get killed by gribbly aliens lol....

IRTMU-Dragon
The predator is no match for worf, meaning hes too weak to fight. Worf, the predator wont even fight him hes so weak.

pr1983
worf could take an avp pred hand to hand...

a decent predator would kill worf though...

FG2Lucius
True it would come down to the skill of the Pred.

pr1983
i mean, worf took down jem'hadar on a regular basis (and they were genetically engineered to fight as soon as they could walk)

as for worf's endurance...

there was an episode where worf was in a jem'hadar prison camp and was forced to fight several of the jem'hadar guards one after the other with pretty much f*ck all break...

he got to the last guy and no matter how hard they guy hit him he kept getting back up...

with no weapons at all in the fight i think worf is a challenge for most predators...

eleveninches
WOrf could take arnold any day, and the governor beat a pred, so worf would as well

MERCILOUS
Arnie was the worlds best mercenary in that movie, and it took the total distruction of his squad to even give him a chance in hell to take that pred on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.