Kmc Pack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BloodBird
OK i am the leader and this is the KMC pack this is a group of 8 who will journey well.... WHEREVER WE FREAKING WANT!!!! AND THE WAY IT WORKS IS WE ARE EACH A CERTAIN TYPE OF PERSON WITH A CERTAIN ABILITY AND WEAPON AND WE HAVE TO FIGHT THINGS/MONSTERS/EVIL PEOPLE AND MAYBE EACHOTHER AT TIMES SO THE MEMBERS OF THE PACK WILL BEGIN TO JOIN NOW AND KNOW WE CAN HAVE ONLY 7 MORE MAKING 8 AND IF SOMEONE NEW WANT'S TO JOIN IT MIGHT BE ALLOWED I HAVEUS MET THEM AND THEN THEY JOIN WITH MY SELECTEED ABILITY,WEAPON AND TYPE OF PERSON FOR THEM!!!! START CHOOSING FORM THESE 7 AND EVERYONE WIL AUTOMATICLY BE GIVEN AND HAVE EQUIPED FULL BODY ARMOR FOR THEIR CHARECTOR. cool

I will be the SKILLED Magi/Warrior - choice of weapon dual katanas and magic iron gauntlets - abilities: level 5 spell caster and expeireinced master swordsmen

and the available positions are now as follows in order of rank:

1. Skilled Warrior/Swordsmen - weapon of choice: dual cutlesses and iron boots - abilites: slow movement because of iron boots but extreamly powerfull kicking ability and experienced sword fighting.

2. Witch/Druid - weapon of choice: battle staff and fireball casting glove - abilites: level 4 spell caster and able to cast fireball with magical glove.

3. Wizard/Magi - weapon of choice: gem rod and ice ball casting glove - abilites: level 3 spell caster and able to cast ice ball with magical glove.

4. Master Archer/Elf - weapon of choice: golden bow and wings of wrath - abilites: can shoot up to 1000 feet of range with golden bow and can aim almost icredably on taget 90 percent of the time and can use wings of wrath to fly for a sed time limit of 10 minutes .

5. Shapeshifter - weapon of choice: belt of zaruchamin and legendry sword of zaruchamin - abilites: able to changhe form and weapon.

6. Dwarf - Weapon of choice: battle axe and power hammer - abilites: can move fast/hastily for the size of course and can use both power hammer and battle axe at the same time to make small little earthquakes.

7. Ninja - weapon of choice: numchucks, 5 ninja stars, dual swords, and kentotos - abilites: amazing stealth and uses shintoto bombs to smoke the area and hastily disappear.

OK START CHOOSING ONCE WE GET OUT GROUP OF EIGHT WE CAN BEGIN OUR FIRST DESTINATION... THWE TOWER OF.........M.R BIG !!!!!

Ronny
blink..... uuuuh

BloodBird
cmon let's start his pack and it'd be like d and d but better cua that is GAY!!!! laughing

SlipknoT
This is a rip off of Aku's ninjas

BloodBird
nope i got 1 ninja

RaventheOnly
blink i'm scared for your sanity blink

Frosty Beverage
no.

BloodBird
cmon CHOOSE UR CAHRECTORS!!!! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.