King pin Vs The joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RobWolf27
King pin is very huge and serious and wants control. Joker is well you know who joker is. Who win thiis Fight? Jokster luntic crime boss vs Master Crime Boss king pin.

kgkg
In a hand combat king pin will break jokers bones, but joker always was something for everyone gas, tricks ect and king pin slow as hell so joker will win.

Joker1237
I take the Joker and his goons, over Kingpin and his goons(Unless he hires other supervillian's But the Joker always has the injustice L to fall back on if that happens.)

Mainstream
the joker.

muffin man
If kingpin sits on him theres no way joker will win

Joker1237
first off King Pin just CANT sit on the Joker, He would have to chase the Joker to be able to sit on him. 2nd Joker never goes to hand to hand combat, until the end, IE Batman has to trap him from running way or so.

This will be a battle of minds, not force.

Draco69
Acid in the face or laughing gas. Either way Joker wins.

Scoobless
hand to hand kingpin would kill him, and he isn't slow
with prep, the kingpin would hire someone to kill him...... if that didn't work he'd hire more people, then more...... joker would be biting off too much

Draco69
Hand to Hand the Kingpin would win...provided that he doesn't get acid in his face or he doesn't go insane from the laughing gas.

With prep, Joker has unimaginable resources. He's not to be underestimated.

Scoobless
but kingpin is always prepared, he'd have to be with the likes of daredevil and spidey after him all the time and at the hight of his "power" kingpin had more resources than almost anyone..... except maybe doom

Draco69
Kingpin isn't prepared for the Joker. Why? He's never met him. And you can't "prepare" for a raving lunatic like the Joker.

Scoobless
but he's prepared in for superhumans and enemies in general he wouldn't need exact specifics on the joker to have him taken out.
by your reasoning joker wouldn't have any info on kingpin either and wouldn't be aware of the danger he'd constantly be in when going after fisk

Draco69
In a spontaneous meeting, Joker would most definitely win. He has laughing gas, acid, and other freaky gadgets.

And there is no "general" for the Joker. He's in an entirely different category.

Scoobless
kingpin is never alone, there'd always be some guys watching his back, if joker came within ten feet someone would take him out

Draco69
Neither is the Joker. He has a least a hundred gangs to watch his back. If the Kingpin came within 10 feet, someone would a take him out too.

The Joker has no sense of self-preservation. He once was willing to detonate a nuclear warhead just for the hell of it. He was in the same goddamn room too.

Lord-of-Dreams
Joker is just too sick for Kingpin. The lauffing gas, boxing rings, etc... are far too wierd to prepare for.

RobWolf27
the king pin has scientist working for him and sometimes people who make giant Robots.

IRTMU-Dragon
I dont know about that, I mean, I seen kingpin without his pants... he aint got that.

Draco69
So does the Joker. He once had a robot made out of a dam. Don't ask.

IRTMU-Dragon
Seriously though, kingpin is fat... Whats so special about him other than the fact hes...

Crap I dont know much about Kingpin.

Draco69
He has like 90% muscle. He's not really fat. The fat is actually pure, unadulterated muscle.

But this does nothing against the Joker's laughing gas.

IRTMU-Dragon
I dont see whats so special about being muscular.

Draco69
*shrugs* He's very strong. He once crushed a man's skull in.

IRTMU-Dragon
Oh. Well thats different.

Lord-of-Dreams
So... after Joker sends Kinpin looney, his scientists will try to beat him??? ok.

muffin man
this is just who can trap the other one its like a bugs bunny and daffy duck cartoon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.