Beethoven

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophicus
I'm also a Beethoven fan. When I'm depressed, I listen to his symphonies - there's always something spirited, heroic, positive and agressive in his symphonies - he encourages one to overcome the struggle of life, to be joyfull and passionate. In short, his music to me inspires an affirmation of life.

Anyone else enjoying his stuff?

s|m
Well, i have my moments. Im not a classical music fan, but sometimes its enjoyable, depending on my mood, and the occasion. Beethoven sounds a little violent, though.

Anyway, do u have any favourite songs?
And by the way, you're not trying to look like a smarta$$, are you wink?

Lord_Andres
Heh ya when Yngwie playes it! btw check out Yngwie yet Philosophicus
? also I have a concert of Europe two of the guys in the band play a beethoven song, it s very cool!

Miss_Faye
I do, the guy knew his shyte and his music have yet to die out. Whenever I'm so stressed where I feel like screaming and pouding the wall with my head......I just pop my cd on and sure enough I'm calm. Gotta love that.

Philosophicus
His symphonies are violent at times, but that's what gives one the edge and will to overcome depressive moments. A lot of his other stuff are quite tranquil.

Norma Jean
I've studied Beethoven pieces before. He's pretty awesome.

WeluvTwinkie
Beethoven was a musical genius, despite the fact that he was deaf, blind, and crazy. All of his pieces are so intricate, I'm disappointed that someone like him doesn't seem to exist anymore.

narcil

Moosooman
I love moonlight sonata absolute masterpiece.:good:

GABRIEL05
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.