Chamber vs. Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Empath
Who's really the most powerful one of all. Juggs. and Iceman are running off boasting. My moneys on Chamber. With solid Psi flame, unlike pyrokenitics, he has the power to kill Immortals right at their power source. Right where the Crystal gives Juggernaut life, in the mind, Chamber can burn him from the outside in.
I mean think of it. Even if he isn't this level today. tomorrow whoa.
He's a match for anyone anywhere. On the astral plane, a flame for telepath. Jezze...flame on the astral plane.

Mainstream
really...Chamber could kill an immortal? interesting.

Swanky-Tuna
Didn't Chamber already burn himself out trying to harm Juggernaut?

Mainstream
in a generation X comic I do believe Tuna...but he might have gotten stronger...Chamber I mean since then.

muffin man
I think juggernaut be cause he has all that freaky armour and psychic protection.

Mainstream
True ..Juggy is telepathically prepared..most of the time

muffin man
well If your go to a bar are you gonna expect to be attacked by jean grey well are you? are you?

radioboy121
Yes, fight already happened. Chamber used the direct approach and attacked, but expended too much of his energy and Juggernaut remained relatively unphased by it. With a fallen Chamber, he used a thunderclap to knock out basically the remainder of Generation X. I think Banshee was somewhere in the picture (did he manage to take off the helmet?) but it's been so long...

Mainstream
If your the Juggernaut you might Muffin Man.

muffin man
really oh well I should get one of those helmets like magnetos got If I go to new york

Mainstream
the helemt looks goofy but it works.

muffin man
magnetos?

Eden Unicorn
Still doesn't that Psi fire burn anything. Maybe Juggernaut is too powerful for him though. Still it should burn him and there should be nothing he can do about it.

muffin man
hmm should I design my own psychic helmet?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.