Obi-Wan's Prequel lightsaber

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
In ANH,I am almost possitive Ben's lighsaber is blue but not quite sure because the older movies are not real clear on what color it is.Anyway it has been said that Obi-Wan will use Qui-Gon's saber in Episode II.So does this mean he loses/destroys the green one and makes a new blue one as seen in ANH?

Dim
I think it could be that he loses or damages it, but when and where is too up in the air at this point for me to even guess.

theEviljedi
So you agree that he gets a new one right?But why blue then?Why not make another green one?After all the masters usually have a green and the apprentice a blue.And if he does loss/damage the green one then he really must be clumsy destroying 2 already.

Darth Heinous
Luke built his second lightsaber at Ben's place in Shadows Of The Empire. His second lightsaber looks very identical to Master Jinn's lightsaber in addition to having the same blade color. Did Ben disassemble Master Jinn's lightsaber so Luke could rebuild it as part of his training?

Dim
Maybe..but Luke baked his crystal so we know that he doesn't use the one in Qui-Gon's lightsaber.

theEviljedi
I doubt that otherwise he would be using the green one instead of making a blue one.

rockmeup
speaking of lightsabers, check out the Guinness World Records' "Most Powerful Hand-held Laser"
..makes a wonderful lightsaber
(especially with the lightsaber add-on, holy crap)

hellojosh.com/laserpromo.html

amazing.. these things will go anywhere from 6 miles to 120 miles.
makes me sick.

Bespin Bart
I hate you for spamming an ancient thread.

((The_Anomaly))
What the hell is this?

Council#13
*dusts off screen* According to these ancient hieroglyphics (I'm not fluent in languages that disappeared 50 centuries before Christ), it appears to be a thread on Obi-Wan's lightsaber in the OT! shock The rest has been etched out by time weep

Rampant ox
laughing

queeq
This is truly ancient, but it's nice to see a post by Dim again... It's almost as if she were back...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.