How about a story where Dr Banner gets married or becomes a father

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dami wilson
Yep, you heard it from me! The Hulk should be a big daddy by now! Now that would kick some butt, Dr Banner finds a girl so crazy about him they enlope. Boom, nine months later, baby hulk starts life, fortunately he is brainier thatn Hulk and can will his change whenever he wants. Just like daddy, he gets stronegr as he gets angrier and we can have Hulk Jr like they have superboy! Come on folks give Hulk a break! laughing out loud big grin smile stick out tongue evil face roll eyes (sarcastic) wink rolling on floor laughing

Asian Hulk
maybe if Betty is a mother Bruce could be a father.and have a son named Bruce David Ross Banner or BD Banner.that's why become the Hulk Beyond.because Bruce is no longer to make his anger and become the Hulk.Betty's dies of heart attack at the age of 51.

dami wilson
ha ha ha ha, great analogy gal. I think thats a good plot. Anyway, they should give him a family where somehow the son evolves to a higher interlectual being who can relate with humans, hang out with chicks and play basketball. But has a lot of explanaition to do when he changes back to normal and has thorn clothes. He isn't allowed to change to Hulk jr at school for any reasons.

Asian Hulk
yup BD is become the next Hulk.Bruce is retired.but the Hulk Jr.has a new villains like Shaper,Komodan,Ape Hulk,Red Jaws and Bi-Beast(The Old Hulk's arch-nemesis).but another is Maj.Frederick Talbot,the son of Talbot and the grand-nephew of General Glenn Talbot is one of BD's arch-nemesis and BJ's girlfriend Jane Fortham.the Hulk Jr.tried to saved BD's father Bruce from the evil Shaper.because Bruce Banner was the Hulk also.

dami wilson
INTERESTING BUT WOULD IT BE A GOOD READ?

Asian Hulk
maybe if the Hulk Jr.attack his villains.and ghostly of General Ross could killed his father Bruce.

dami wilson
hmmm, i think it'd be good as Hulk Jr would be able to hang with teenagers and be able to control his rage to change when he wants to
and be able to think straight when fighting! He does get enraged which to a point could lead him to losing control for a minute before he collects himself and calms down but not enough to change back to himself .
He'd be like Archie in the Archie comic books with Betty as his girlfriend and not Veronica!

WillKempsgirl
BRUCE AND BETTY SHOULD GET MARRIED I THINK AND TELL BETTY'S DAD HE GOT RID OF HIS POWERS AND GAVE HIM TO HIS DEICED DAD

cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.