tanrantula vs spiderman vs wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dami wilson
having read the spidey mag where spidey squared off with the black tarantula and was badly beaten. Even spidey said the tarantula was like a supercharged version of himself. What would it take sspidey to do to win?

And if he gave spidey such a bad whooping time, dislocated shoulder, cant get tired, much faster than spidey and definately can lift maybe 40 to 80 tons, how would he fear with the fans favorite bad guy wolverine?

Remember, this guy is like a three to four xs spiderman! Speed, strength and all. Ok he has no webbing but please read the spidey story before debating.

Chow Chow! I think an Italian Suprman would be cool!

dami wilson
sorry folks, a bit of an error . Please feel free to comment on this thread even if you haven't read the comic I'm refering to. I'll try and find it! All apologies to anybody whose seen this before.

muffin man
spidey come on he has the agility and the spider sense
wolverine may have the claws and the fighting skill
and tarantula may have the strength but theres no way they can beat the amazing, the spectacular, the one the only spider-man

dami wilson
you have to read this comic. when I get home, I'll pull it out and get its details and maybe scan it in the web. Spidey got licked man! It was like watching Lennox Lewis VS Mike Tyson in their last fight! You know the way Tyon looked at the end? Spidey felt and looked that way! Even in front of his wife for that matter!

Sorry, spidey lost this one!

muffin man
who beat him up?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.