Rambo vs T1000 VS Rocky Balboa vs Conan the barbarian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dami wilson
supposing you got these two to act in the same film? Arnie and Sly, what would be the outcome if their respective characters had to duel it out to the death?

I guess since one of them is now a governor we cant compare his with his counter part....

can rambo take on T1000? or conan the barbarian?

Swanky-Tuna
T1000 was the one that was made of liquid metal.

dami wilson
Really? Oh i mean the T800 then dont I? Anyway, throw that one in too and which one would be the last one standing?

Joker1237
why would T-1000 be in this??

Any way I think Conan takes it.

Swanky-Tuna
I think Rocky would win because he's got heart.

dami wilson
rocky? against conan? Come on dude! Conan was a all weapon hero with a huge sword! Unless you mean bare hands combat but then it's not boxing! Ahhh,

Joker1237
lol, but heart wont do anything with guys with guns, a sword, and other guy made out of metal comes gunning for you. What does rocky have?? a set of boxing gloves(Even though I loved the sport)

What is that going to do, ?

dami wilson
he's got legs too dude! He can run for cover and hide till it's all over then come out banging either guys till they drop! lol

Swanky-Tuna
Are you kidding?! Heart is extra effective against all those things! How'd Reese and Sarah escape the T-800? How did Daniel-san defeat the Cobra Kai? How does MacGyver destroy an inter...county web of Nazi activity?

dami wilson
i know bud, I was just having a laugh! T 800 wins big time! Rambo might find a way! If Sarah O Connor can, Rambo would !

Joker1237
YEah Rambo has a good chance, But I dont think Rocky could do it. lol.

Scoobless
rambo would have zero chance, the only reason sarah conner survived was that she had a time hopping bodyguard/boyfriend who knew all about the terminator and even he didn't live through it........... women eh....... love ya and leave ya......... to die............. horribly and painfully ......while they saunter off to live happily ever after........ or go psycho and end up in a loony bin (which, let's face it is waaaaaayyyy more likely) ........................... not that i'm bitter mind you sad

Swanky-Tuna
Reese and Sarah had heart.

Scoobless
heart and information......... you can have all the heart you want but try dissarming a nuke with heart, or performing brain surgery, or programming your VCR........ information wins everytime (pity about the dead brain surgery patient though........ maybe having heart will help you explain to his family why he was operated on by the window cleaner)

Swanky-Tuna
Heart isn't effective on direct help. Heart is really only effective for beating other people or things up.

illadelph12
laughing

Wow. I like this topic. My vote is for Rambo. He's taken out whole armies and police forces single handedly. T-800 couldn't handle a chick and one man that he was programmed to kill in the first film, and then in future films always seems to get captured and reprogrammed to travel through time and protect his targets. He's a not a very reliable death machine. Conan and Terminatir cancel each other out (Terminator kills Conan as Conan tries to attack with his sword). Rocky has a seizure from seeing the Terminator and it reminding him of Drago and the bashing his brain took in that fight.

Rocky stands there howling triumphantly, and just at that moment, Clubber Lang arrives and hit's him with a car and killing him, thereby setting things right in the world of Hollywood.

There's no way Rocky should have beaten Clubber Lang in that ****in movie!!!!

Tron
Is this very comic related?

Nope, I think not.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.