Is this wallpaper real?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
i dont think so since its exacly like the episode 2 one but it looks authentic to me..

bilb
That would be fan made, definitely.....

guiro72
it's nice, but i'm kinda suspicious....."episode" is spelt wrong for a start....

Mortanius
That's just plain sad... no

The Ones
oops. sorry i didnt see the sp mistake. thanks i just found it over at google and i got suspicious. close or delete this please. i just wanted to know

thejeditraitor
ahhhh! ha! ha! ha!

waynerobsonuk
anakin looks too young, the edges of the anakin image are too sharp (should have been blurred a little more to make it look real) add to that the spelling mistake and yeah.....got to be fan made.

Wayne...

PVS
...What the f**k?

JKozzy
Not even sure how it was a question as to its authenticity... it's quite obvious that it's not.

Ben-Kenobi
its fanmade.

Silver Stardust
laughing that's great.

TheForceSupreme
Epsoide III. OMG!! Laugh Out Loud. laughing

vador_2444
i did that wallpaper !!

PVS
laughing out loud then you need to work on your spelling stick out tongue

vador_2444
yes, it is very old, it's one of my first.

Naredhel
I don't see how anyone can seriously ask that question (no offence).. but that saber effects are awful!

.:Space Opera:.
Q: is this wallpaper real?

A: No.

lucasfilm
that is terrible... and then another thing is that instead of opening a whole thread, just pm someon like... the mods maybe???? anyway... you should know better than THE ONES

PVS
btw vador...that sig ROCKS!!! rock

Jeff-Man
anikin looks like micheal jackson

PVS
closing...

Torik_Shai
What do you guys mean, spelling mistake? It's always been spelled Epsiode. wink laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.