Beast vs. USAgent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eden Unicorn
catcatboy vs. shoulda been. Na i like Usagent.
But Beast can do things no one else in marvel can.
I think he might end up spinning Agent like a top rolling on floor laughing

ScarletSpider
Maybe. USAgent quite ruthless when he wants to be, and carries more ordinance than Beast. I think he's stronger too.

Nice avatar, btw, Pete Wisdom rocks.

Draco69
USAgent can lift about 800 pounds. Beast can lift up to 40 tons. Beast is stronger.

USAgent has peak human speed and reflexes. Beast has superhuman speed and reflexes. Beast is faster and more agile.

USAgent has normal human intelligence. Beast has genius level intelligence. Beast is smarter.

USAgent has peak human endurance. Beast has superhuman endurance and a limited healing factor. Beast is tougher.

By the above, I think Beast would win.

K3VIL
USAgent is Class 10 Tons, same strenght of Spider-Man.His reflexes, stamina, agility, endurance and durability are also superhuman.He's more over the beast phsically.

Draco69
I stand corrected. I thought he was basically Captain America-lite.

Beast is still stronger, tougher, more agilitive, much faster than USAgent though.

K3VIL
USAgent goes fist to fist with Ronan The Accuser, and nearly defeat him.
From when Beast is over Class 40?He's Class 1Ton from what i know

Draco69
And USAgent got his butt kicked by Captain America who's much weaker than him.

Yes the Beast is Class 40. I don't know where got the Class 1 from though.

His "kitty cat" form made him stronger, faster, and much more agile.

K3VIL
I wasn't knowing his new form make him over Class 40, in his older form he was Class 1 anyway.
USAgent lost to Captain America in their rematch, but he was weakned.He escape from an hospital tricked by the Red Skull that put him against Captain America, cause the RD face was the same of Steve Rogers/Cap, so when John Walker a.k.a. USAgent find him, he attacks him with no mercy.But considering he was still recovering from being submerged in high cold water from over 20hours and he put up a decent fight means that a perfect form USAgent would defeat Cap.

Draco69
I meant recently when USAgent attacks some Middle East country with his New Invaders. Captain America bests him. Although this WAS written by Chuck Austen...

Scoobless
where do the writers get off deciding to up beasts strength (if you're right that is) he was always a one tonner for, like, ever .......... multiplying his strength like that requires one hell of an explanation, i doubt any other character has been boosted by such a degree before without going cosmic or something that's like a 40,000% increase

Draco69
Grant Morrison transformed him into a "Lion King" type character thus the source of his strength of his strength augmentation.

And the Beast was NEVER a one-tonner.

Scoobless
beast was always a one ton guy......... i haven't read any of the "new x men" line but if he's gone up to forty that's the only place i can think it could've happened

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/b/beast.htm

Draco69
Strange. The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe : X-Men 2004 classifys Beast as 25 to 40 range.

Scoobless
this site say's 2-3 tons but i think that's pushing it too

http://xrpg.rpcommunity.com/beast.html

Draco69
Go to Marvel.com They have the official stats there. He is Level 5 which translates to 25 to 40 tons.

Scoobless
funny that the marvels own website has so few bios and the one they do have for beast is very limited in describing his powers........ just says "superhuman strength" they used to have a crapload more information a year or two ago

Draco69
True. But the "abilities" tab does clarify their limits. I liked it better back then too.

Scoobless
it may translate like that but nothing i've ever read with beast in it shows anything near that strength level........ rogue should only have been around 40 with carol danvers strength

USAgent
One thing about Marvel is their inability to be consistant with characters. Its sad when the fans know more about the chractars and their backgrounds than the writers do.

I cant really comment too much on this battle because of my bias towards my favorite character. I pretty much know all there is to know about Agent, and I really dont know too much about Beast 2nd mutation.
When compared to Captain America(which they were compared quite often in Caps comic) USAgent has more endurance and strength than Cap. (he said he can press 10 tons) But Cap has better fighting moves and agility (and more heart) So even thoug I didnt like it Cap got the best of Agent 75% of the time.
So without saying who I think would win between Beast and USAgent Ill leave you with this..........

USAgent
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/USAgent/92.jpg
"ol Johny takes a lump from a lamp post....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/USAgent/93.jpg
only to recover and hurl a car at Hank....and after a few more minutes of fighting.............

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/USAgent/94.jpg

Now lets see about the more modern Agent.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/USAgent/91.jpg
going toe to toe..............

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/USAgent/90.jpg
same results.... laughing out loud

Na, really I cant comment on this fight, Im just glad to see someone included him in the "vs" threads

Scoobless
i thought he was leading up to something with that last sentence......

EDIT: never mind, by the time i got this posted and went back he had up a few pics

ScarletSpider
After his beat down by Protocide, USAgent was given further strength augmentation and should be around the 20 ton range. Could be a bit more. Though with Beasts recent mutation, he beats him in strength (as I was unaware of such a drastic change in Beast's strength).

In other areas I'm not sure how they rank, as far as reflexes and agility, Beast takes it. For ordinance, fighting abilities and psycho bitchness, Agent takes it.

Scoobless
when and where did beast get this upgrade?

DarkCrawler
His secondary mutation.

Eden Unicorn
beast in man form would look way better.
i thought he was lower strength.
thanks for the update. he orig. got his strength in X-factor where he reached near Thing level strength at the cost of some of his intellect. That stopped and his mind returned and he lost some of his 90 ton strength.
They had decided that they would maybe make him have to get stronger on need then musta changed their minds. Maybe they would have made his intell. reg. it.

Scoobless
i gathered it would have been another mutation, i meant which series and issue number

muffin man
USAgent what games that from?

Scoobless
the game of reading marvel comics

USAgent
The computer game Freedom Force

Tron
Well, that name basically says it all.no expression

Although, I do have to admit, that issue wasn't THAT bad, considerign who was writing it. But of course I'm guessing that Austen didn't really know just how strong Walker is.

muffin man
I definetly think beast would win but USAgent would give him a run for his money

28Dave37
Yea Im thinking Beast would win....I definetly like USAgent better tho
newho the pictures USAgent provided us with would make the fight very close

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.