It's Official, Terminator Rise of the Movie Corporations

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
They are ditching the whole cast. I speculated, I did like T3, but now it is official: They are just being made for money. They have no story to tell.

Like I said, it just turned into AVP.

vvvrulz
Yeah, it looks like a miserable finale.

NoFate007
What? Ditching the cast? Is there any articles in this thread or any support?

DarkAge
Yeah, what reason do you have for saying this?

eggmayo
A link would be good

OB1-adobe
It's all right here:

http://www.killermovies.com/t/terminator4/articles/4864.html

eggmayo
Wow.. that sucks.

Cinemaddiction
So much for the forum campaign, lol.

alic88
HEY SORRY I HAFENT BEEN HERE..

this is absolutely depressing.. this sucks2much.. nick stahl not coming back.. this is 2bad.. ah well

DarkAge
First Jurassic Park, now The Terminator. Thanks a lot, butt holes.

OB1-adobe
I know, this is just a fukkin tragedy.

Unless....Unless it is really really really good, I am going to have to somehow trick my mind that 3 & 4 were never made. I did like T3, I did, but after this news, all I can say is that it seems that Mario Kassar guy does'nt really care. I mean, C'mon ditching the whole cast.. That says a lot.

vvvrulz
Thats insane really.

alic88
i wish i could just have a conversation with JONATHAN MOSTOW.. i m sure somethin went wrong.. he signed up CLAIRE AND NICK for t4.. i knOW that his plans got screwed up because the ppl didnt trust him or somethin

vvvrulz
Well, trying to look on the bright side, they didn't exactly do a good job, in fact both were downright awful. Hopefully they can find good replacements.

OB1-adobe
Well that is your opinion. I guess it doesn't matter, since they did'nt recast furlong.

That guy is a drugged up waste. He is the future of the resistence.

"General Conner the machines are advancing toward us!"
"Sniff! Sniff!, hold on, Sniff! let me do a couple more, Sniff! lines"

TheTrooper
Everybody say the entire cast is gone on T4. But ther has never been anyword of Kristana loken to be or not be in the movie. Can it be they are gooing forward with only her character?? can`t see how they can do that. Then they have to go so far into the future. Maybee afther John Connor was killed by Arni also. But then maybe clair danes should remain.
Think the movie is gona suck if that is the case, sure loken is cool but no terminator without model T-101. And she is a little bitt norwegian, and since im from norway i kinda have to support her smile

As i saiden in another tread, what about a CG arni?

And read somewhere that they are bulding a BIG studio outside budapest for the movie. And that its gona be ready sometime in 2006. If that is the case, and arnold dosent go forward with more years as gouvernor then he could star in it. Leading star also smile

vvvrulz
The CG Arnold is a possibility, though I would doubt they will go through with it.

OB1-adobe
Which part of "ditching the ((whole)) cast" did you not understand.

"Whole" as in: all of them

TheTrooper
I get that, but in the movie, the main actors are Arnold, Kristana, Nick and Claire. Nick says, he wont be a part of next movie, nor will Claire or arnold. In fact they are ditching the whole cast. I just think its strange nobody mentions her name, when i think she had a more important character than clair.

I just thinks its strang man, nothing more smile

I still hope for arnold in the movie, dont need anyone of the other actors.

Konjammenson
ah who cares anyway, get ready for a load of cg crap with or without the same cast

vvvrulz
Haha yeah, as someone previously stated, another AVP.

TheFilmProphet
??

vvvrulz
Yeah im not sure what that was about either.

eggmayo
I think he means that the whole cast has been ditched and the film-makers have becoming $ grabbing corporate whores, so the next film will be shite.

alic88
lol can u imagine how more TWISTEDthe storyline can get from here.. God knows where the storyline will go from here.. if they wont show a young john connor.. i mean wht will they show.. 50 year old john connor.. who will they hire from there? mel gibson lol.. i bet they dont even have 1 decent actor in the movie.. A DISASTER

vvvrulz
Steven Seagal - John Conner

TheTrooper
NOOOOO, i hate Steven Seagal!!!!!!! smile

If he plays in it im never gona watch it

vvvrulz
Hahaha, they can't get that low surely.

alic88
^ ya i mean if that happpens then OH MY GOD.. its funny they haf scheduled the shooting2begin and have not even named a cast.. i bet its all a cast of UNKNOWN's.. oh lord this cant be.. they probably dont have budget, all spent and wasted on t3.. gosh

vvvrulz
Probably setting up a lemonade stand to raise funds.

TheFilmProphet
laughing

With now unemployed Stahl and Danes signing autographs.

vvvrulz
laughing out loud With a "Job Wanted" sign.

alic88
nick stahl is doing well though in that show CARNIVALE allthough i dont haf 1% idea of what it is

TheFilmProphet
Me either, wink

Better yet, a "Will Work For Food" sign.

vvvrulz
LOL, ahh the woes of the unemployed...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.