i need your opinion!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
Does anyone think that there should be a forum for us where we can talk about characters and their powers. LIke what their powers are and what their limitations are , just like talk about how strong we think they are. I think that this would be a really good forum

what do u guys think?? smile

radioboy121
You can always ask one of the moderators, but this could always be created as an expanding post on the generalized "Comic/Movie" area.

Coolspider
Your Gay talking about superheros powers get a ****ing life. Your all a bunch of Bitches. **** man stop ****ing cussing.

Coolspider
What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k? zorro

C-h-A-m-B-e-R22
WTF was that for? What the f**k?

laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Rave X
? WTF?

anarchynerd
i think thats a wonderful idea. i would love to talk to people who have a genuine interest in the characters and stories, and are not just on here to badmouth creators and bully people who are sincere.

RielKid
sure why not

Paola
stormfront13: you can discuss about it at comic book movies area.

there's also a 'VS' forum where you can post battles about your favorite comic character.

Anyway, I've answered your question

closing--closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.