Snoball

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sapphiregoddess
Hey everybody who's in high school. is your snoball comming up? i'm so excited for mine. when is yours? what school do u go to? what are you wearin? send me an email!

Jackie Malfoy
Yea I go to Highschool.But I don't think that day is coming up yet.Or I would had heard about it .JM

muahahathisisme
mines the 12th

sk8stuff09
whats a snoball

darkcrown
you spelt snoball wrong. it's snoWball!

sapphiregoddess
at my school it is spelled snOball because our school is retarted. anyhoo a snoball is a winter formal that lots of schools have. anybody ever heard of Columbia high school in new york?

s|m
No, cos ive never been to NY.
Anywho, my school is like a f*kin prison. They rarely organize such parties cry. And if they do, its lame, sh*ty, and its a complete waste of time.

sapphiregoddess
ok, just wonderin how far the news ppl got on our story last year (there was a shooting, no nobody died!)

Maverick2364
Nothing that I remember.

barbarossa
Nope, We have a "Turnabout" where the girls are supposed to ask the guys to attend. My Junior High had a Snowball dance, we just called it a "Snow Flake" dance.

And I'll always remember the Eighth Grade Graduation dance which had a RSVP that said "No couples, Please! There will be plenty of time for that in High School" LOL! confused

sapphiregoddess
thats funny!

barbarossa
halarious Even?

sapphiregoddess
yes, its pee my pants funny!

darkcrown
so true sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.