The Hyperclan vs. the Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69

Draco69
up

K3VIL
Thor, Iron Man and Wonder Man and She-Hulk are the only one with chances of beating them.Warbird is Class 80/90 she's outmatched.
Zum will beat down easy Cap, and MoonDragon.

Draco69
Actually Warbird isn't Class 80/90. She's class 30/40. Her strength was never near 100 even when she had Ms. Marvel's strength.

Scoobless
who are the hyperclan......... i've never heard of them

Draco69
And Moon Dragon has limited precognition so...

Draco69
The Hyperclan were a "superhero" group that came to Earth to bring peace and prosperity. However they used very harsh measures like tying a villain to a stick and burning them to death. Superman opposed the group however the Earth's people were tired of his Boy Scoutism.

Anyhoo the Hyperclan turned out to be a group of White Martians.

Draco69
Here is a picture of them :

Draco69
Primaid :

Draco69
Zum :

Draco69
Armek :

Draco69
Protex :

Draco69
Zenturion

Draco69
Tronix :

Draco69
A-Mortal :

Draco69
And finally Fluxus :

Draco69

Draco69
Also don't forget that the Hyperclan is vulnerable to flame.

Scoobless
so what is a white martian? a drink with extra vodka? or like MM but somehow not green?

Draco69
An MM that's not green. The greens and the whites had a racial war going on at Mars back then.

Draco69
up

Draco69
again

Draco69
and

Draco69
again

Avalonofthewind
The Avengers will win if they figure out the Flame weakness...otherwise...

Hyperclan 7/10

dawsey28
Yeah, unlike the JLA, the Avengers are a TEAM and not a collection of super-powered beings. They work together well.

Not that the JLA doesn't work well together, but the Avengers work together better.

BUT... who on The Avengers could possibly survive the telepathy?

It would be a tough fight and cool to see on paper.

I'll give it to The Hyperclan, but 6/10

Superherovandal
They do work as a team well especially the Top 7.

Draco69
The JLA are better at teamwork than the Avengers. Especially with MM's telepathic connection.

However the FF trumps them both in the teamwork department. Followed by the Astonishing X-Men. (Read issue 8)

stormfront13
doesn't moondragon have really powerful telepathy and telekinesis w/out the gem?

Draco69
She has very powerful telepathy. But I don't think it would be enough against the Martians...

stormfront13
i know, i was just asking lol

manjaro
le me know how the avengers make out against those ridiculously powered martians wink

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Draco69
An MM that's not green. The greens and the whites had a racial war going on at Mars back then.

Not exactly Drac, The whites were warriors, the greens philosophers, they fought and correct me if I am wrong over the damage the whites did to human DNA, stopping us being "Super".

manjaro
damn those white bastrds! *shakes fist angrily*

Draco69
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Not exactly Drac, The whites were warriors, the greens philosophers, they fought and correct me if I am wrong over the damage the whites did to human DNA, stopping us being "Super".

That's all true. It was a racial war like I said. Over different methods and different ideals. A alien "conservative vs. liberal" kind of battle.

Superherovandal
Stupid white hoes, now I don't got any superpowers. YOU WILL DIE BY MY UN-SUPERPOWERED HANDS. MWHAHAHAHAHA

whirlysplat
Yes the white martians are sh*ts

Superherovandal
snipernopityalien

you are going down White Martian FEAR MY WRATH!!!!!!!!!!!

fearfeargiljotiini
You are dead MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HA

Avalonofthewind
Lets not forget the Hyperclan also had tightly knit teamwork.

K3VIL

Draco69
The scenario above is imaginative but completely unlikely.

stormfront13
yeah lol she-hulk isn't 85 anymore, she's 100

Glimmerone
The white martians are very powerful beings.
While all martians have the same powers and abilities, the whites tended to focus on the physical attributes of martians, and the greens on the mental abilities. That's why J'onn's telepathic powers seemed powerful enough to withstand multiple assaults from the linked minds of several white martians.

It was said in their first battle with the JLA that "Away from fire they're as strong as superman is, as fast as he is, and as tough". I think they are quite close but not exactly(100-100) equal. However, they showed in that first encounter that they were immensely powerful, they moved what seemed to be mountains of topsoil, showed superspeed that was between Superman-Flash level and the kind of toughness that very few beings outside of superman would show.

Superherovandal
they aren't as strong as Supes nor as fast but they were quite powerful with their other abilities combined with those.

Draco69
Their abilities differed. Zum was nearly as fast as the Flash.

Glimmerone
Yeah, I know, they're not quite equal to supes. However, just as Draco69 said, their abilities seem to differ, so some may be a little stronger than average or faster than average in terms of Martian power. Zum showed insane speed(Flash had to enter the speed force and travel at lightspeed to outrun him) as well as super toughness when he took flash's infinite mass punch that sent him into orbit and then back to earth again but on the other side of the planet from where he got punched by Flash. They are also very ruthless, and seem to delight in torturing others. A major factor in this battle could be the impact of the hyperclan's linked telepathic minds.

gautam
so basicly it is a group of MMs vs avengers.....id give it to Hyperclan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.