WTF? Fan Club?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

barbarossa
Today I found out I have an impromptu fan club consisting of 5 freshman girls. Dunno if thats good or not! smokin'

Gisele
wow..you must be hott..they seem obeseesed to me

BakaXero
is this true?
or is it a fantasy you have?

Kosta
good or not? laughing out loud you f00lio! 5 girls like you and youre wodering if its gopod or not? who cares if theyre freshmaneek!! in a couple of years thheyll be seniors, and theyl be hotter, if they arent already! stick out tongue

barbarossa
This is quite true. One of my friends told me that one of them liked me (one that I plan on asking out) and it turns out her and four others talk about me EXTENSIVELY, then one random other girl has asked me out FOUR times.

barbarossa
I'm a Sophmore so it matters not that hey are Fresheys.

BakaXero
those terms are only used in US rite?
cause we dont use them here...

Kosta
wehats that like 1 or 2 years younger? erm Thats no bid deal man.

barbarossa
Sorry, in the U.S public school system there are 13 levels of education beginning in kindergarden and ending in 12th grade. A Freshman is a 9th grader starting High School I'm a Sopmore or 10th grader, then theres a Junior (11th grade) and the Senior or 12th grader.

Jackie Malfoy
Are you a pimp or something?JM

barbarossa
Hell No! And I hate those assholes that think they are with a burning passion. (I beat them up) My school is full of those "Self proclaimed Pimps/Players" and they all disgust me, they are disrespectful and rude.

BakaXero
1 year...
whats wrong with that?

theres 13 years in aus too...
but our systems a bit different....

barbarossa
Nothing is wrong with one year, Thats why I'm asking one of them out. wink

BakaXero
okie dokie

barbarossa
I love that phrase!

BakaXero
what phrase?

barbarossa
Okie Dokie. Not really a phrase, I just find it amusing.

BakaXero
ok... no expression

barbarossa
Meh, drop it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

BakaXero
drop what?

barbarossa
Bloody hell, Nevermind.

BakaXero
ok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.