Master Sipha Dias Is Qui Gon!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Vader05
I think that Master Sipha Dias is Qui Gon because in Attack Of The Clone s when Obi Wan goes to Kamino he says that Master Sipha Dias was kill ten years ago and Attack Of The Clones is ten years after The Phantom Menace i also think that Qui Gon is a Sith because he didn't disapear when he died like Obi Wan and Yoda and he also set up the order for the clone army and in Attack Of The Clones when Yoda was medatating it was Qui Gons voice who was screaming Anakin No maybe some foreshadowing going on oh i also heard that Qui Gon was suppost to come back as a spirit.

J-Unit
Man Why Did U Write This U Know Its Not True..........To Be Continued I Believe

peluffo
Please give him some " . , ; : " to put in his post.

Captain REX
Why bother?

Echuu
Qui-gon is a sith!?!?! eek! eek! eek!

Yeah and Yoda must be Lukes father; thats why he was so strong in the force. laughing laughing laughing

Captain REX
And the Emperor is Anakin's dad! No wonder he's so fatherly to Anakin. Gee wilikers!

JKozzy
There was no father.... yeah right, lady.

bofa dez
did u start this thread to get sh!t on. man that is some crazy stuff to say

Insomnia
Was I wrong to just naturally assume this based on the dialog?

Captain REX
Hey, we all know that Shmi was goin around with those Siths! It could even have been Maul or Dooku!

Or it could have been Vader that was Anakin's father, having gone back in time...

JKozzy
Or... it could've been "Sipha Dias"! ninja

Maverick2364
eek!

Darth Subjekt
you guys are so STUPID!!!!!! everyone knows that Boba Fett is Anakins dad, and Sifo dyas' uncle. Sidious is Anakins neice, and OB1 is their mother in law. Yoda spawned from when Luke wiped his ass and threw it on the same ratioactive ooze that later deforms sidious AND gives birth the the teenage mutant ninja turtles.

God dont you guys know anything?!? I guess this crazy little theory proves that ALL the jedi that died in Geonosis were Sith as well....being that they didnt disapear like yoda and OB1.

theshakl
"who was his father?"

"well.... one day at a bar this guy i got sooo Drunk and....u know what....
There was no father"

Red Superfly
Watto is Anakins father. It's so obvious.

tpaquin
Swear to god, Lucas himself said that Anakin's real dad is Robot Chuck Norris. It's a horrifying thought, but it'll add to the darkness of the film.

BAILY
Correction..... Qui-Gon Jinn is..... (drum rolling).... Qui-Gon Jinn!!!! Who woulda thunk it!!!

And Sifo Dyas is.......... (drum rolling).... Sifo Dyas!!!!! Wow two for two!!! Amazing....

Okay!! End of Story... Lets Get This Thread Closed Now...

PVS
closing...

Jedi-Knight 8k2
mad sTOP POSTING LAME CRAP!!!

Ben-Kenobi
Yeah if ya even bother'd to pay attention to epsode II you'll notice that Sifa dias is a real jedi and the jedi council members such as yoda and mace windu knew him and knew what obi-wan was talking about plus sifa dias was killed before quiggy boy was killed by maul

NoFate007
Qui-Gon is not Sifo-Dyas, Palpatine is not Anakin's father, Obi-Wan is not Luke's step brother, Grievous is not a cloned Maul, Windu is not a Sith because he uses a purple lightsaber, Yoda is not kermit the frog, Bail Antilles is not Bail Organa, whatever ridiculous stories you can make up.

Anakin2Vader
^^^ lol... thats a nice list of annoying Ep 3 rumors... i like

Jedi-Knight 8k2
laughing X88

jedi90
i thought sifo-dias identity and who ordered the clones was settled. it was dooku who ordeded the clones and pretended to be sifo-dias.

The Ones
that is true. dooku also wiped kamino from the jedi archives because the clones were being made and he didnt want the jedi to find out

J.M FcThumbs-Up
I don't mind the guy starting this thread, but those are indeed all ridiculous stories!
Been there, done that-threads...useless to go on and discuss this subject!

Close please...
smokin' big grin

Morridini
It seems to have been denied. Someone posted that it wasn't Dooku after all.

Sadako of Girth
GL has said that the Person who hid the Kamino System in the files,
(Maybe the S.Dyas imposter) was on screen in AOTC, which pretty much eliminates Qui-Gonn from suspicion.....

Morridini
But then they just said that we haven't seen Dyas yet, he who said it was mistaken.

Sadako of Girth
Ahhhhhh.... Refuted...! I guess not then..... smile
...Unless the person who covered up in the archives wasn't Mr.Dyas...

Anakin2Vader

Darth Subjekt
No offense, but thats sounds like some SS crap. "...oh this is whats gonna happen...oh wait, its not....well that was the original plan, but now i know the truth...uh yeah..." I know he has alot of good info, but what if he's wrong again? That doesnt mean its true because he said so. Well i guess we'll find out soon enough, but Qui-Gon is NOT Sifo-Dyas.

Arsenal
George Lucas himself confirmed that Yoda is indeed Kermit the Frog in an interview. How ignorant can you people be? All the clues were given leading up to when Yoda would eventually reveal himself, such as when meditating he sometimes catches flies with his tongue unless of course the flies are using the dark side of the force to repel it.

Naredhel
Well we all know who Anakin's father was... Shmi... ever heard of a hermaphrodite?

lucasfilm
hahhaha.... no

Sadako of Girth
Fair enough Anakin2vader... But I actually only said about the person who hid the Kamino system.... Not neccesarily who ordered the clones..... Still didn't know that Pablo info....Thanks for the update in which case.....

shockimebones
I don't know why you guys are so against what he said. Sure, it's unlikely but for christ's sake, be a bit more open-minded instead of insulting him and everything. I can definitely see it being a possibility, as I'm quite sure there's some kind of secret about Qui-Gon that we don't know yet.

Darth_Lucifer
Yeah i agree with the fact that Qui-Gon has some kind of indepth sotry that we don't know...As Dooku sais in AOTC to OB! ...i wish her were sill alive..I coul;d do with his help right now. Thr OB1 says : Qui-Gon owuld never join you. Then Dooku replies with: dont be so sure my young Jedi!

Somthing else made me think that somthing was adodgy about Qui that in EPs in the first seen of him and OB1 that Qui-gonn tells OB! not to be mindful of the future as of what Master YOda tells him!

i will explain if that didnt make any sense

Xam
hahahahahahahahhahahahaha READ LOE

Jedi-Knight 8k2
If Qui-Gon was Count Dooku apprentice there is some background story.

Darth Subjekt
that didnt make sense, but he didnt say NOt to be mindful of the future, he said not at the expense of the moment. Big difference. if youre thinking about 2 years from now, and a destroyer droid fries your ass, that might ruin your day.

Ki_Adi_Mundi
if sipha dias was dooku or qui gon why would the jedi council recognize him as a specific jedi who died ten years ago???? they all know who qui gon is and they all know who dooku is. so both of those notions are impossible, yes dooku probably recruited jengo fette to kamino, however he did not order the clone army to be constructed. i can't believe you people call yourselves star wars fans. i mean it may not be easy to figure out who sipha dias is but it is easy to figure out who he isn't. Sipha Dias is Darth Sidious before he turned to the dark side!!!! Think about it when did the Sith reamerge??? at the begining of EP I, how long ago was that TEN YEARS AGO!!!! they think he is dead but he actually just turned to the dark side in secret!!!!

Ki_Adi_Mundi
about anakin's father, they made it bluntly obvious in ep III that he was concieved by the midiclorians by Darth Plegus the Wise. the forshadowed that the profacy was misread Anakin was suppose to be the chosen one, but not to bring balance to the force he was the chosen one to destroy the jedi

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by Ki_Adi_Mundi
Sipha Dias is Darth Sidious before he turned to the dark side!!!!
Hahahaha! You're joking, right? Please tell me you're joking...

You do know that Darth Sidious is Palpatine, right? Palpatine was NOT a Jedi.

Sifo Dyas is Sifo Dyas. Let it go.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Darth_Vader05
MASTER SIPHA DIAS IS QUI GONN!

OMFG, REALLY? LIKE, THAT IS SOOO RAD!

evil face

PVS
blink

NEWSFLASH: the identity of sifo dias DOESNT MATTER

but even GL has stated that sifo dias was in fact....*drum roll* SIFO DIAS!!! eek!

let it go

Ani's Girl
In the end, doesn't Anakin bring balance to the force and defeat the Sith? In Ep I it is said that there are only 2 Sith lords. Vader kills Sidious (supposedly), then dies. Sounds like the prophecy may have been correct, just delayed by a couple of decades.

And did it take 20 years to build the Death Star? It's under construction at the end of III, still not "fully operational" in IV and by that time Luke and Leia are probably at least 18 - 20, but I could be wrong.

Cybervader
Even though this argument makes little sense, i have to admit when i watch AoTC i also thought this Syfo-dias guy was qui-gon, since he too was killed ten years before. I mean its weird we were not told some other jedi other than qui-gon died too during the period of TPM..we only knew qui-gon did..

I think syfo-dias is another name for qui-gon. Ppl call him that after he died, for some reason. Perhaps as a mark of respect since he was the first jedi in a millenium to be killed by a Sith. How bout that?

Ki_Adi_Mundi
if they call qui gon sipha dias after he is dead then why don't they call him that at the end of episode III when they are talking about how he found the secret to immortality? and do you honestly believe that sidious/palpatine has always been a sith??? i mean how many sith do you know that weren't at one time a jedi, maul and sidious are the only two that have no backing for this...yes of course i know sidious is palpatine i'm not an idiot...i'm not saying that sidious is for sure sipha dias...i'm just saying it makes alot of sense

Darth Travizzle
Originally posted by Darth_Vader05
I think that Master Sipha Dias is Qui Gon because in Attack Of The Clone s when Obi Wan goes to Kamino he says that Master Sipha Dias was kill ten years ago and Attack Of The Clones is ten years after The Phantom Menace i also think that Qui Gon is a Sith because he didn't disapear when he died like Obi Wan and Yoda and he also set up the order for the clone army and in Attack Of The Clones when Yoda was medatating it was Qui Gons voice who was screaming Anakin No maybe some foreshadowing going on oh i also heard that Qui Gon was suppost to come back as a spirit.
DUDE I ALREADY MADE THIS THREAD! JUST LOOK NEXT TIME!

theanvil
ok, I am at this very moment, watching the star wars marathon on cinemax. and you guys are all really are missing the forest for the trees..

OK. here is what is actually happining in the whole sipha dias thing...
sipha dias is darth plagus the wise. He placed the order for the clones and willed the force into creating Anakin skywalker. He was also a jedi and secretly traind senator palpitene. Palpatine knew of anakin, and of plagus' plain to take over the republic; however he decided that since he was a bloodthursty site he wanted the glory and power for himself. So he killed his master, took over his masters plain to controle a clone army, and stole his masters prize anakin skywalker...how do you guys not get that...I realize George Lucaus, made it convoluted and very hard to follow. but it is there if you watch them back to back. It is not darth maul, or qui gon, sipha dias is darth plagus the wise, Master of Darth Sidious, Sith Lord, Jedi.

George ought to give me some kind of bonus for spelling it our for you guys~

Alliance
OMG CLOSE THIS THREAD

Sesse
It was not that long ago when somebody claimed Qui Gon to be a sith plant..... wacko

Alliance
imo it makes perfect sense that Qui-Gon was sifo-dyas. But Lucas is stupid and decided to make him some stupid off screen non-existant character.

Regardless: End of story.

Captain REX
Yup, Sifo-Dyas is his own person, not an alias of Sidious or Qui-Gon or Dooku or anyone...

...and the movies never explained it.

queeq
Who dug up this old fossil?

Darth Subjekt
Originally posted by theanvil
ok, I am at this very moment, watching the star wars marathon on cinemax. and you guys are all really are missing the forest for the trees..

OK. here is what is actually happining in the whole sipha dias thing...
sipha dias is darth plagus the wise. He placed the order for the clones and willed the force into creating Anakin skywalker. He was also a jedi and secretly traind senator palpitene. Palpatine knew of anakin, and of plagus' plain to take over the republic; however he decided that since he was a bloodthursty site he wanted the glory and power for himself. So he killed his master, took over his masters plain to controle a clone army, and stole his masters prize anakin skywalker...how do you guys not get that...I realize George Lucaus, made it convoluted and very hard to follow. but it is there if you watch them back to back. It is not darth maul, or qui gon, sipha dias is darth plagus the wise, Master of Darth Sidious, Sith Lord, Jedi.

George ought to give me some kind of bonus for spelling it our for you guys~

it saddens me to see this was your first post. Plageius (sp?) dies long before Sifo Dyas did. He was still alive during TPM, while palpatine was obviously already in control. Also, it has never been confirmed nor denied that Plageius created Anakin, GL has left it up to us, kinda like whats in the briefcase in Pulp Fiction, we're never going to know. Plageius was is own person, palpatine was is own person and OGJ was is own person and nowhere near being affiliated with the sith.

but now that you have your so well deserved bonus, we're SO lucky to have you here to spell these things out for us...We here at KMC were lost without you.

vintageSW77
Has someone just thawed out of the carbon freeze???

If so Lucas called it REVENGE OF THE SITH and although it wasnt up to much it was better than AOTC !!
oh and he finally got round to releasing the OT on DVD too!!

if your a Steve Irwin fan i have some bad news

Darth Subjekt
im assuming so.

PVS
frikin necromancers mad

Darth Subjekt
you're angering the chest hair of PVS.

queeq
Both of them?

PVS
2? i wish embarrasment

queeq
1,5?

PVS
ENOUGH ******* QUESTIONS!!!!! chair

queeq
NOOO!!! MORE!!!

Or better yet: WHY??? evil face

PVS
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/starwarschair.gif

queeq
Wht so many chairs? What did I do? Why do you hate me so much?

evil face

Alliance
FIGHT! ninja

queeq
Why would I wwant to fight? why would PVS want to fight? Why all this agression? Why can't I ask a simple question?

Darth Sexiest
Originally posted by Echuu
Qui-gon is a sith!?!?! eek! eek! eek!

Yeah and Yoda must be Lukes father; thats why he was so strong in the force. laughing laughing laughing

Actually, little known true fact...

Qui-Gon was Darth Plaguis.

Im not kidding.

Almost a year before RotS came out, one of the people at LucasArts accidently spoke about it while in some interview.

Made sense at the time, seeing as how Qui-Gon regains all the memories of his former life, thus regaining the secret ability to retain conciousness after death through the Force. (Remember what Palpatine said to Anakin?)

Anyway, If you want more info and details, just PM me, But Im seriously not joking about this.

sithsaber408

PVS
Originally posted by queeq
Why would I wwant to fight? why would PVS want to fight? Why all this agression? Why can't I ask a simple question?

mad ENOUGH QUESTIONS!!!! mad

queeq
When is something enough? Why do you get angry all the time? Isn't it a free country?

Captain REX
Originally posted by Darth Sexiest
Actually, little known true fact...

Qui-Gon was Darth Plaguis.

Im not kidding.

Almost a year before RotS came out, one of the people at LucasArts accidently spoke about it while in some interview.

Made sense at the time, seeing as how Qui-Gon regains all the memories of his former life, thus regaining the secret ability to retain conciousness after death through the Force. (Remember what Palpatine said to Anakin?)

Anyway, If you want more info and details, just PM me, But Im seriously not joking about this.

Seeing as Darth Plagueis is a Muun in the Expanded Universe and Qui-Gon Jinn is younger than both Palpatine and Dooku, that's a load of crap. happy

Darth Sexiest
Originally posted by Captain REX
Seeing as Darth Plagueis is a Muun in the Expanded Universe and Qui-Gon Jinn is younger than both Palpatine and Dooku, that's a load of crap. happy

First off, he wasen't originally intended to be a Munn.

Second off, Mabye Plaguis transfered his spirit into a clone body, later ala Sidious, then was captured by Yoda early on, like Revan was, and had his mind erased and trained to be a Jedi by Dooku?

Just as a hint, thats part of what info was leaked.

You should do some reasearch?

Captain REX
Welcome to the Episode III forum. In this forum, Sidious did no such thing, and died with the end of ROTJ. happy So all you're doing is theorizing. Qui-Gon may have, at one point, been considered to be Plagueis, if Plagueis even existed before the Episode III script, but he's not. Any idea of that happening has been written over so that they are two different people.

Darth Sexiest
Originally posted by Captain REX
Welcome to the Episode III forum. In this forum, Sidious did no such thing, and died with the end of ROTJ. happy So all you're doing is theorizing. Qui-Gon may have, at one point, been considered to be Plagueis, if Plagueis even existed before the Episode III script, but he's not. Any idea of that happening has been written over so that they are two different people.

Thanks for the welcome. big grin

Oh and by the way, that stuff is what the guy at LucasArts said, not me.
He might know about stuff like that too, since he works there.
Call me crazy. wink

Captain REX
He must be a looney himself, then. If George Lucas didn't make it so in the films, then I'm not going to listen to a LucasArts employee.

PVS
When is something enough? Why do you get angry all the time? Isn't it a free country?

blowup

mad NO MORE!!! mad

Captain REX
No more what?

queeq
Indeed... what do you mean? laughing out loud

PVS
queeq's damn questions mad

queeq
What questions?

PVS
NOOOO!!!!!!! YOU EVIL ************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

queeq
What do the little stars mean?

Alliance
Is PVS's keyboard sticking?

queeq
You think?

PVS
thats it
im ignoring you

Alliance
laughing out loud You shouldn't be able to ignore mods.

queeq
Why would anyone want to ignore me?

Alliance
shifty

queeq
Alliance agrees.

Alliance
Naturally.

queeq
Good boy.

Alliance
loveermm

PVS
i hate you both

queeq: why?

because

queeq: because why?

BECAUSE!!!

queeq
Didn't you say you would ignore me? laughing out loud

PVS
what?

queeq
Do you think I phrased that question wrong?

PVS
which question? this one?

Do you think I phrased that question wrong?

Ichigo66666
I thought this was like some major twist. mad

queeq

PVS
how should i answer it?

queeq
Why don't you try being honest?

PVS
laughing out loud

rolling on floor laughing

ah that was good *wipes tears*

ok, seriously....how?

queeq
How would you like to start?

PVS
would you like to come back to my place?

queeq
Ah... do you watch a lot of Python?

PVS
who?

queeq
Who do you think I was asking?

PVS
who is the 'python' you speak of?

queeq
Are you sure I mentioned 'python'???

PVS
would you like to see my python?

queeq
is it worth seeing? would I need a microscope?

PVS
no microscope. just a hardhat and be aware of your suroundings so you dont get hit by any swinging parts

queeq
Are you sure you're not part of a circus?

Ki-adi-mundi
if u belive that qui-gonn is sifo dagas-or whatever- then u would pobo belive that my but is Mace windu!
lol

queeq
Dunno... is your butt black and bald?

FullOfSith
actually the story plays out that qui gon was the only jedi of his time to recognize the flaws in the order

keep in mind he also stays on the good side even after his death into episode 3 and beyond

qui gon was the first jedi to learn how to preserve his spirit from becoming lost to the force

(yoda spoke to his spirit in ep.3)

and he obviously continued to coach obi wan and yoda during the post ep.3 to pre ep.4 era so that they could do the same, and who knows what other knowledge he would've passed on

Darth Subjekt
Youre full of sith, Im full of sith..we're all full of sith!!!

Captain REX
I'm full of turkey from yesterday.

Anyways, FullOfSith, more or less right. Just not accurately written. ermm

FullOfSith
ya its been a while since i read the book, but if you havent read it it has an important scene where yoda actually talks with obi wan

its not his visible spirit but his voice and they talk about the future of the jedi etc if i recall correctly

if your really interested in the subject you should pick up the book, its paperback now. much better than the film itself.

queeq
So what's your point?

Ushgarak
The problem of saying that QGJ recognised flaws in the order is that it distracts from him having his own flaws. He was hardly a paragon.

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
You're full of sith, Im full of sith..we're all full of sith!!!

eek!

PVS
people are still trying to sell this snake oil?

queeq
Sell? Hardly...

yettoh
ok to end this sipha dias thing

its dooku in the game star wars bounty hunter at the end dooku asks jango if he would like to clone himeself for immortality so if dooku thought it up its dooku just using jango for his plans tho

roughrider
It was quite clearly stated in Episode II. The Prime Minister of Kamino says Sifo Dyas was a member of the Jedi Council. Qui-Gon was never on the Council, due to his maverick ways. The deaths of the two so close are mere coincidence. It's not him; END OF THREAD.

queeq
Originally posted by yettoh
ok to end this sipha dias thing

its dooku in the game star wars bounty hunter at the end dooku asks jango if he would like to clone himeself for immortality so if dooku thought it up its dooku just using jango for his plans tho

That is EU.

Darth Subjekt
But it was Dooku. He was technically on the council as one time and could just say that he was Syfo Dias. Would you put it past him? Anyway, it's not QGJ, case closed, end of discussion.

queeq
I agree.

Glenn B
I sort of had the theory that Darth Plaqueis might have been Sipha Dias, Perhaps the original Sith Takeover plan was for Sipha Dias to become head of the Jedi Council while Palpatine became Supreme Chancallor, however due to Sidious's impatience and power hungry attitute could not wait for Plaqueis's plan to work so he killed him. This would mean that Sidious trained Maul in secret while Plaqueis lived. This cuts everything pretty close but doesn't Obi Wan say to Mace and Yoda that he thought he died longer than 10 years ago. Either way the new Darth Plaqueis book will tear this theory all to hell anyway.

Alliance
I agree.

I always thought it would be neat if it was Qui-Gon.

1. We know Qui-Gon often went against the council.
2. Qui-Gon had a close relationship with Dooku.

Especially obvious when Dooku told Kenobi that Qui-Gon would have joined him (which honestly I think he might have and been the one non-corrupt element of the CIS)

It would give Qui-Gon a greater lasting impact in the saga.

Whatever, it fit, especially the time of death. But I would have rather Kenobi said "never heard of him" rather than "oh I knew him and he died"

Worthless waste of a role in the saga.

queeq
So Qui-Gon ordered clones??? That would be weird.

Alliance
I think it would warrant more explination and his aquaitance with Jango, but I wouldn't see it as out of character.

queeq
Why not? That'd make QGJ an advocate for a grand army of the Republic... but with what purpose?

Alliance
To have the Jedi use agaisnt future military incursions.

queeq
Wha... Whaaat???? I don't get that, what are you saying?

Alliance
Jedi are few. Enemies are many. Need help.

Marxman
Just for the record, Qui-Gon didn't disappear when he died because he was the one that came up with the ability to do that, to become one with the Force but still be able to communicate with those that haven't.

If you remember at the end of Episode III in Senator Organa's starship, after Obi Wan says he'll take care of Luke, Yoda tells him that he has some training for him to do. That "an old friend has learned the path to immortality. One who has returned from the Netherworld of the Force. Your old master."

Alliance
For the record, Qui-Gon didn't disappear when he died because Lucas hadn't figured out what the heck he was doing.

Light Warrior
Kwl!11 Happy Dance

Ushgarak
Originally posted by Alliance
Jedi are few. Enemies are many. Need help.

But a dedicated ARMY to enforce it was absolutely not his kind of style. That's tantamount to wanting martial law.

It never, ever made the slightest bit of sense for QGJ to be Sifo-Dyas which is why it was such an insanely silly idea and was deservedly derided from the start.

Alliance
Maybe its just me, but aren't the Jedi martial law anyway?

Ushgarak
Err, no, they are a police force.

Alliance
They always seem to try and kill. The only people I can think of them arresting are Gunray and that other Neimodian in TPM. Otherwise they just seem to chop limbs off people.

...not very police like.

PVS
correct me if im wrong, but wasnt it confirmed that quigon was not sifo dias? and if so that would render this thread pointless, yes? (im just sick of seeing it bumped...may as well bump the rest of the sifo dias threads)

Alliance
Yes, Lucas stated that Sifo-Dyas was not a Jedi ever seen in the films.

We're just b*tching about how lame that is.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>