All Shouja fans!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ananbelle
For everyone that enjoys Shouja!! even a little bit.
**(Ah, that would be "girl comics" aka FEMALE COMICS)**
and any other manga / anime that you like.

What's your favourite shouja
Which ones suck
What characters are cool / bad / annoying
etc, etc, etc, etc.......

have fun!

Happy Dance

Ananbelle
anybody........

I'm rather a fan of Marmalade Boy myself. It's so cool. Anyone out there like it? Yuu is so HOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha smile

hmmm....who else is hot in the manga world......well lots of guys.

Robo-Chocobo
shouja is boring. and no I'm not just saying that because not enough things explode.

BlackHatDefect
Shoujo***

I guess you haven't Read Angel Sanctuary, Fushihi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden, or Count Cain..all are very scary bloody shoujo..

I don't like MB, but I like Wataru Yoshizumi's other stuff alot.

Celestialgirl
I like Ayashi no Ceres and I just staryted reading Fushigi Yugi and Alice 19th by the same author Yu Watase I love it!

Ananbelle
***Shoujo***
Okay, so I'm not always politically correct...or in other ways correct....
mister Robochocobo I disagree greatly all shoujo is never boring and will never be boring and if things explode that would make it shoujen (correct me, BlackHatDefect, if I am wrong in my spelling) and therefore I suggest you visit a sight entitled "All Shoujen Fans!!"
anyone else? I'm a fan of lots of them. When I was younger I read Di Gi Charat, but it's been so long since I've read it I've forgotten what it's about.
fancy that.
alright, seriously, if you like shoujo, even at all, tell us!! post away.

Ananbelle
ok had to get that out...
I wish I could read Japanese, so I could be more diverse in my comic supply....
does that really help at all, being able to speak Japanese?

Ananbelle
Actually, I have only read up to number 5 of MB, because now that they're together I'm happy.
Random Walk is good, though. Waturu really did well on that one.

haha sorry I keep posting over and over again lemme give others a go roll eyes (sarcastic)

BlackHatDefect
Random Walk was very cute...but..
*sob*
I am only on VL one. I liked Ultra Manic though, that was awsome!

Hmm...Recently, I have gotten into Good Morning call. suggest that to everyone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.