White queen(emma frost) VS Black Queen (selene)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
I would really like to see this fight. They both hate each other so I don't think that either would be holding back and it would make the other want to win more.

I give this fight to selene only because she has been around longer and hse also has magic on her side.

Draco69
Selene.

uQifg2WV
yeah the black queen is very much awesome. she's got vast magical abilities, and emma is almost nothing comparitively.

Alpha Centauri
Selene.

-AC

stormfront13
Thats who I thought but I was wondering with emmas new powers to turn in to her diamond form. Can telepathy affect her in her diamond form? Also would selenes magic have much effect on her in her diamond form.

radioboy121
Other than telepathy that Selene can closely match Emma, she can easily control inanimate objects (i.e. as illustrated when she tested her ability on Sebastion Shaw and against Magma and the New Mutants), such as the ground, etc. to pound, throw, bury, etc. that even with Emma's heightened durability should not fully handle.

stormfront13
true...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.