Bellatrix Casted?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~Air Angel~
LOOK WHO'S BEEN ASKED TO PLAY IN OOTP MOVIE.......... SHOCKING!

February 04, 2005
Dark Horizons: Hurley for Bellatrix?

Ace movie site Dark Horizons reports today that during CNBC News last night, "it was apparently revealed that Elizabeth Hurley has been offered a part in the fifth Harry Potter Movie 'The Order of The Phoenix' with the character described only as an 'evil witch.'

That would make her Bellatrix, or a very skinny Umbridge (we doubt it); the England-born model/actress is rumored to be considering it. If she is cast, presuming Ralph Fiennes stays on as Voldemort for OotP, it would make the Voldemort-Bellatrix evil duo (and the Lucius Malfoy-Bellatrix scenes) very attractive indeed.

Thanks to Cindy!

http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/images/2005/02/elizhurley.jpg

dark1365
Why the heck did they make Bellatrix so hot, she's supposed to be evil.

Wolflet
all the bad guys/gals r hot laughing out loud...except wormtail no expression

~Air Angel~
they do make evil chics hotter................its that whole bad look

RebelPhoenix
I think she'd be pretty good for the part actually, I can imagine her acting demented/crazy and angry - only got a taster of it in Bedazzled which was comic really and not evil but I think she could do it smile. It's odd though, I always imagined Bellatrix as being blonde, like the Kill Bill look - thin twiggish blond hair, thin and with a slightly crazed look. But hey, as long as Hurley can do it, it's all good big grin

shanie623
Trust me, if you've seen BEDAZZLED, you'd definitely agree with me when I say SHE CAN'T PLAY EVIL.

Ronny
eyes Dear karin oh what do you mean, wormtail is sex on legs... four in fact!

laughing kidding

messed liz hurley? not wise

Wolflet
shock

u better be mad

yes

shaber
Bellatrix had shiny black hair before going to Azkaban butit was unkempt and straggling afterwards. Hurley might be suitable to play post Azkaban Bellatrix but that unnecessary surgery she had with her lips was disturbing!

A4E
great idea!!! Id love 2 c elizabeth hurley 4 bellatrix

~Air Angel~
I don't think she would be bad..........just it was very unexpected....but I think she'll pull the part off ok............. i mean producers/directors check with people suitable.............and she was approached.........not one who was in line to audition....ya know.

A4E
what? she wont be good she will be GREAT... liz hurley looks mysterious evil hot... just as i imgined bellatrix

ada
I agree. I think she is actually perfect for the role x

dagger101
I mean shes too Pretty to be a bade anyone agree?

ada
Bellatrix is supposed to be pretty anyway. They will dress her down for the film anyway, so i think she is a really good choice x

Ronny
You know me by now sista, stick out tongue and Wormtail meets none of my requirements no

radioboy121
Yes, Bellatrix is suppose to be attractive. When she left Azkaban, her beauty was suppose to be mostly there, except that her face showed a little more wear due to the conditions she experienced and of course, just natural aging.

~Air Angel~
I am sure they will do something with her image smile

Phoenix
How cool would it be if liz hurley was bellatrix?!? big grin Have you seen her remake of bedazzled? thats her being evil

ladygrim
shes no good a being evil ...mayb i shud give her a few tips ..

~Air Angel~
i think she can pull it off....but it was unexpected!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.