Kmc Army

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BloodBird
like star ship and royal palace but with 5 main participants me the GENERAL

a commandor

a sargent

a leuteinant

and a top ranked solier rest are just soldiers!!!

Phoenix Aska
I wanna be a top ranked soldier!

Raven Guardia
I wanna join!

QuietPattern
im commandor

§pearhead
Sorry, I work with the Intelligence branch...can't help you there.

BloodBird
spear can be a scientist and rg is my left wing right hand girl sergant!!! u guys knew the rest we just need a lietienant now!!!

QuietPattern
I AM COMMANDOR

Sex_kitten
I'll do any special missions. Can I join?

§pearhead
Intelligence...as in spying, assasination, and espionage, not being smart no expression

BloodBird
aight and we need an opposing army who want's to be genreal ajnd other positions in that???

QuietPattern
We are called the Gun Runners

BloodBird
no we are called the kmc killer millitary of combat wink

RaventheOnly
We had a KMC War A Long TIME ago stick out tongue big grin

Raises Southern Armies banner evil face

BloodBird
bye i g2g be on tommorow

§pearhead
laughing out loud I remember that now...I'd led the Imperial navy

QuietPattern
no, we're the Gun Runners

BloodBird
nvmd i gotta little time left :-D

BloodBird
WE ARE THE KMC MILLITA AND THAT IS IT KILLER MILITARY OF COMBAT now we need another milita the gun runners who will lead them..... QP WILL

BloodBird
LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!!!!!

RaventheOnly
OMG hysterical you were a Pirate #hsyterical#

BloodBird
enime * CHARGES AT rto and cuts him up * BTW u will respwan as a new position so ur rank can change from soldier to say leiteiunt

QuietPattern
NO WE ARE THE GUN RUNNERS

BloodBird
U R THE GUN RUNNERS FOR U R THE ENIMIE'S TO US ARMY ur the ones that are evil AND U R THEIR LEADER QP!!!! *ARMY OF BB'S CHARGES *

§pearhead
*floating out in orbit aboard capital ship* this should be interesting smile

QuietPattern
nope. Gun Runners is the US army

BloodBird
QP SHUTUP!!!! just pl;ay along ok we r the kmc army u is the gr gun runners ok ur evil were good ATTACK!!!! * bb slcies up army working his way to qp *

QuietPattern
but no one is in the Gun Runners except me, i need more ppl

BloodBird
u will get them * archers shoot and hit qp's arm * wink do that for now

BlackC@t
Can't we have KMC Warriors? erm

It sounds so much better...

QuietPattern
I NEED PPL FOR THE GUN RUNNERS, ANYONE INTERSTED?

RaventheOnly
evil face you have no idea what imagination we unleashed in the other thread laughing out loud

BloodBird
rto u and black cat r in the gun runners and THE ARMY IS ANYTHING MAGI WHICH I AM AND WARRIO /SWORDSMEN WHICH I AM I AM THE ONLY NE AVAILABLE WITH BOTH since i started THE OBJECTIVE IS TO KILLL ME OR QP

Raven Guardia
so what job do you want me to do?

BloodBird
ur right below me as seargent

RaventheOnly
What the f**k? what is a gun runner? What the f**k?

BlackC@t
BloodBird, english please smile

BloodBird
the pouint is rt o QP and blackcat r the evil ones choose ur positions guys ATTACK!!! * bb makes his way to black cat and they wage their fight *

sniper
i'll be a merc

my rifle shoots for the highest bidder smokin'

QuietPattern
uh we are

BloodBird
ok but till they got 5 memebrs new ppl r for evil side menaing 1 more for the gun runners then anyone can join any side!!!! * IMPALES BLACKCAT * evil face SRY but i gotta run u will die from blood loss soon blackcat

QuietPattern
*throws ninja stars at BB and watches him bleed to death* ooh they do work!

Raven Guardia
yeahhhhhh....but do you want me to shoot people, give orders or what?

BloodBird
whatever u want!!! * GRABS STARS AND USES MAGIC SPELL CASTING GLOVES TO CAST ACID RAIN ON QP *

QuietPattern
*puts a froce field around herslef so acid cant touch her*

BloodBird
so ur a spell caster what level i am level 5 meaning u r as high as a level 4 UR ONNA NEED PROTECTION * casts armadeggon and neurtal affect which allowows only ur army to get affected by it and wipes alf of the gn runners out *

QuietPattern
im level 6 *protects her army, reflectrs the spell back and kills bb's army*

BloodBird
there is no level 6 ONLY 1 TO 5 and i am only able to reach it for my gloves 1 of a kind meaning ur a 4

QuietPattern
nope,. its 1 to 7

BloodBird
not here... * uses fly to... suddenly gloves drop on qp's speel book breaking both her's and bb's source of magic and bb falls miles away for the battle field unconcious *

QuietPattern
*comes back and kills bb*

BloodBird
i am miles away and ur not dead!!!!!! tommorrow i will be back in the battle now i am wander ing so u keep on battling...

QuietPattern
i aint dead ether

Morning_Glory
me either eek!

BloodBird
* walks aimlessly * G2G cya'll tommorow...

QuietPattern
byez

sniper
*shoots something or someone*

BloodBird
* wlaks to the batle field and finds gauntlents there * THERE INTACT AND QP LOST HIS BOOK * looks up to cliff and sees sniper then casts fireball and blows up cliff causing sniper to fall off *

dean7879
can i join this army? gunsmilie

BloodBird
ya u r the 5th member of the evil gun runners u r the commander

* CHARGES AT SNIPER AND KILLS HIM * aight snip u r now since u died and whena peson dies they respawn as a lower ranked personuntil thjey r dead as a soldier or kill a memebr and get bumped a rank up ur a missinary!!!

dean7879
*picks up sniperrifle and searches for enemy*

BloodBird
* walks around killing and finds dave then casts barrier before he can hit him and runs off * CLOSE ONE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.