???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

babybunny911
ahhh im so stupid
i have like no clue wut 2 do lol
:~S
:~(

Morning_Glory
wave HELLO!

have fun!!

KillTheLight
buy a gun and shoot your self with it........ j/k

welcome and have fun

have some pizza pizza MG's paying

Morning_Glory
KillTheLight is buying you a new car! eek! with a red bow on top!

KillTheLight
yeah MG's buying you a mansion to go with it eek!

Morning_Glory
KillTheLight is buying a space Shuttle - so you can go to Pluto - which KTL also bought for you! eek!

KillTheLight
eek!MG's buying you the universe with everything in it and she's also opening you an unlimited trust fund account for you and your many billions of future children.eek! She's also decided to dedicate her life to you..anytime you need a belly dance just dial 911 from the ultra cool futurist 9 million dollars a minute phone MG is buying for you eek!

Morning_Glory
KTL is giving you Eric Bana - FOREVER - as your B-day present

KTL wont miss him one bit

have fun! eek! and if you ever need a heart or brain transplant - KTL will hand it over

KillTheLight
eek! MG is going to give you Ewan Mcgregor and Jude Law instead of me giving you Eric cause it's just not fair with Eric being all tired out pretty much useless too you eek!

MG's also going to try and get her soul back and give it to you she sold it to a homeless guy in a subway cause she needed a dollar to buy an oatmeal cookie eek!

MG's also decided that any children that you want to have with a one legged midget she will personally give birth to them for you eek!

Morning_Glory
KTL will make you a birthday cake with purple frosting! in the shape of the Pope.

every birthday you have from here on out - KTL will let you cut one piece of her body off eek!

and she will clean your ear wax out everyday!

KillTheLight
eek! every time you have bogey in your nose MG will pick it for you ,taste it and prepare you a gourmet meal out of it eek!

MG will also a get a tattoo of your face all over her body accompanied by the word eternally yours forever which she will burn into her hands and then rub salt on it whilst baking you a pie.

eek!

She will also shave your armpitt hairs and use the hair to build you some sort of holy spiritual hut .Where MG will live and worshipp you everyday, whilst wearing only underwear she paid for that has your name sewn on them

Morning_Glory
KillTheLight will get a tattoo on her chest saying "I Hate the Thought of Eric Bana! mad" - (even with that smilie)

she will just plain stab herself in the tummy - sacrificing herself to please you and giving you her soul! eek!

but first - right before the sacrifice- she will use her toe nail clippings to knit you a magical hat - which you can have any wish you desire at KTL expense

KillTheLight
yeah i Will get a tattoo saying I hate the thought of Eric bana ...mad..eating cheese without me eek!

MG Will personally go around your zillion roomed mansion that she bought you and will lick everything clean with her tongue whilst polishing any paper tacks you have with her ass.

She will also lay on your door step so whenever you enter your mansion you can wipe your muddy farm yard boots on her.

MG will also remove her own heart from her body so she can give it you on Valentines day eek! and request that whilst she 's dead you can use her body for a table that you'd use for polishing your old crusty underwear on.eek! or you can serve her as a mid morning snack to hobo's...and once you've finished with her heart stick it back in her body so she can go personally mate with any farm yard animal you request so you can film it and sell it on the Internet and use the money to buy cheese slices.eek!

Morning_Glory
MG will just plain kill KTL - so you dont ever have to worry about stupid, mindless post that she keeps feeding you over and over again

eventually her postings will make you brain dead and you will turn into a purple baby manatee that sings "oops I did it again" through it's blow hole.

KTL loves in_love Britney!! KTL has been stuffing her little cotton socks into her training bra so she can look just like Britney... KTL has about 3748957 moldy mash potatoe sculptures in her bedroom-she licks and kisses each one before going to beddy bye... she loves them in_love

KillTheLight
eek!MG would know that cause she came over to judge them and called me an amateur and disgrace to her profession she holds the world record for moldy mash potato sculptures of britney spears and the spice girls.

She's also married to most of the trees in her neighbourhood...and has cheese eating contests with them...so you'd better hide any supplies of cheese you have if you ever meet her and make sure you wash your feet....shock.................okie dokie eat

Anna85
HI CUTIE< WELCOME O KMC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SlipknoT
heyyy

Morning_Glory
x

SlipknoT
no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.