a question about Desperate Housewives

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

room #99
i downloaded two episodes of Desperate Housewives one named " Episode one" and the other is named " Pilot" anyways they are both the first episode but with slight changes, like :

in the episdoe named "Episode one" there is a jaguar and bus while in the other one named "pilot" there is only the jaguar and in "episode one" the people move slower and some move faster than the people in the episode named pilot.

and in the episode named " Episode one" the woman has sex with a blonde guy while in the other one she has sex with a black haird guy.

so i was woundering which one is the actual episode that aird on tv?

because one had a better qulity than the other.

please help me smile

i apreaciate it.

room #99
what ? no one knows ?

*SpunkiE*
I didnt get to see the firat 15 mins of the one on tv, but i think that part i saw. And if you're talkin bout the part i'm thinking, it was a dark haired guy. That guy was from passions wasnt he?

And usually in alot of tv shows, the first ep is called pilot, so that one is probably the one on tv.

Lol, i hope that made sense.

room #99
not really but thanx...but im watching both of them anyways

forumcrew
spunkie is right but please use the thread that is already about deseperate housewives for now on.. if you cant find it use search

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.