films that you watched many times

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golden moon
what films have you watched many times and how many?

I watched:

spider-man1 23 times

spider-man2 28 times

Harry Potter1 14 times

Harry Potter2 11 times

Harry Potter3 18 times

wow! I am obsessed! I know the script by hard!

what about you?

The Ones
Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring 12 times

Lord of the Rings: Two Towers 19 times

Lord of the Rings: Return of the King 34 times

Spider-man 1: 31 times

Spider-man 2: 126 times

HP3: 10 times

Incredibles: 9 times ( i got it on dvd)

Star Wars 1: 34 times

Star Wars 2: 56 times

Star Wars 4: 12 times

Star Wars 5: 54 times

Star Wars 6: 43 times

(and millions more hundreds of times each )

golden moon
wow! these are A LOT of movies! btw I just watched spider-man 2 for the 29th time lol

ReallyBad
Star Wars Ep1 - 12
Star Wars Ep2 - 12
Star Wars Ep4 - 138
Star Wars Ep5 - 63
Star Wars Ep6 - 82
Gattaga - 42
The Untouchables - 23
Reservoir Dogs - 11
Die Hard - 17
The Matrix - 28
Mad Max - 38

Plus many others many times but these are the double figure ones

ladygrim
POTC - 20+possibly more
LOTR TTT- 19+
The Mummy returns 50+ i had a made obsesssoin wit this
The fifth element 10+

BakaXero
i dont watch movies too many times..
i get sick of them easy...
i leave it till i suddenly feel like watching it agaim then i watch it...

s|m
Ocean's 11- about 5 times
Analyse that- about 10 times on HBO cool
LOTR the two towers- 3 times
Catch me if you can- 5 times
MIB 1 and 2- 5 times
Armaggedon- 3 times

And other movies(too many to remember) no more than 3 times.
And guys, dont you get bored of them blink?

PTim
Hmmm, I don't know EXACTLY... >_<

1. Fight Club 50+
2. Shawshank Redemption 30+
3. Donnie Darko 10+
4. Goodfellas 10+
5. ET, Toy Story 1-2, Waynes World 10+

lucija
Disney's Pocahontas 15x
LOTR The Fellowship 4x
Forrest Gump 3x

shaber
Terminator 2, A Clockwork Orange rock too many times to count.

Also The Shawshank Redemption, Childs Play 2, Bride of Chucky, Spiderman and Daredevil, Death Becomes Her, Lord of the Rings installments 1 and 3 and more recently Blue Velvet.

gefallen_engel
XXX -14 (Rammstein is in it)
Final Destination -11
The Crow -23
Green Mile - 22
13 Ghosts- 16

Fearnix
The Crow - 50+
Clerk's - 100+
Mallrat's - 70+
Chasing Amy - 40+
Dogma - 20+
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back - 50+
Jersey Girl - 8
Drunken Master - 70+

Star War's - there is not enuff time in the day to say how many time's i have seen them

golden moon
cool! wink

Baylin
any of the original star wars trilogy - must be hundreds of times

Deathblow
The Matrix, The Godfather Part 1, Apocalypse Now, Goodfellas and the Kill Bills I have seen at least 5 or 6 times each, and thats a lot for me.

Actually I think i've watched Underworld around 8 times, can't get over Kate Beckinsale's costume, it's a work of tight-fitting, curvaceous art cry

eggmayo
Matrix, Terminator, Pulp Fiction, The Crow, all these are 10+ or more

Clovie

Alpha Centauri
I think I've watched The Matrix in the hundreds, easily.

Transformers: The Movie. Watched that movie about 5 times almost every day for a number of years growing up.

Pulp Fiction, Hulk, Big Trouble in Little China.

-AC

Jackie Malfoy
Star wars!I miss counted how much time I saw those movies.I forget.But I know there is alot!JM

Dazzler619
Termintar 2-10 times
Mask-5 times
Terms Of Endearment-7 times
Fatal Attraction-15 times
Spider-Man-20 times

Punk Tiger
Fox and the Hound loads of times when I was younger, at my friends I wanted to watch allllll the time

Matrix few times

Dunno what else...

MASTER OWENS
Star wars 1- about 50 times
Star wars 2- about 45 times
star wars 3- about 100 times. i know the hole movie off by heart
star wars 4- about 55 times
star wars5- about 53 times
star wars 6- about 13 times
Lord of the rings about 15
two towers about 59
return of the king about 47
Harry potter 1 about 10
Harry potter 2 about 40 times
Harry potter 3 about 32 times
the mask about 100 times
matrix 1,2, and 3 about 40 times each
fifth element at least 30
and many more movies.

S.S
The connery,moore bond films atleast 300 times between all of them.
Heaven's a playgorund about 50 times I loved that movie.

redcaped
I like cartoons better than films. Never quite understood the difference.

DarkC
I don't count how many times I've seen something, but LOTR would definitely be in the top ten most watched. I know the script by heart, mostly.

Spartan005
Does anyone here actually believe that people watched a movie 150 times and counted every time they watched it?

amity75
I've seen Jaws, Star Wars OT and Raiders over 50 times each easily.

DarkC
Originally posted by Spartan005
Does anyone here actually believe that people watched a movie 150 times and counted every time they watched it?
No. Which is why I said I didn't count. stick out tongue

Come out soon, Halo movie.

Spartan005
Originally posted by DarkC
No. Which is why I said I didn't count. stick out tongue

Come out soon, Halo movie.

No, I didn't mean you... I meant the first couple of people who said stuff like ... Star Wars Episode 3- 168 times *cough*bullshit*cough*

And dear god I want that movie to come out soon....droolio

BlackSunshine
Lord Of The Rings Return Of The King, Finding Nemo, A Bugs Life, Cold Mountain, 50 First Dates, Girl Interrupted, Spiderman, Spiderman 2, Dolores Claiborne, May and many others that I can't think of right now.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by DarkC
I don't count how many times I've seen something, but LOTR would definitely be in the top ten most watched. I know the script by heart, mostly.

I was just about to post "Am I the only one here that doesn't count how many times they watch a movie? blink "

LiL nAstY GirL
50 First Dates, Phantom of the Opera, Sin City, How High, The friday movies, Resident Evil, Resident Evil: Apocalypse, The Whole 10 Yards... alot more

Yuna33
The most I've ever watched a movie was 4-5 times.
Then I get sick of it.

InnerRise
"The Incredibles"

"The Land Before Time"

"Harry Potter"

"White Chicks"

"Monsters Inc."

"Rush Hour 2"

is it comprehensible.....

S.S
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I was just about to post "Am I the only one here that doesn't count how many times they watch a movie? blink "
It's an estimation not the exact number......... roll eyes (sarcastic)

InnerRise
Originally posted by H. S. 6
What do you think?

I mean really.

is it comprehensible.....

Telpy
I don't know how many times I've watched them... too many to count!

LotR: ForT
LotR: TTT
LotR: RotK
HP: PoA
Spiderman 1
Spiderman 2
X-men
x-men 2
Daredevil
Queen of the Damned
Lion King
Alladin
Beauty and the Beast
Mean girls
Mrs Doubtfire
Ocean's 11

Bardock42
Holy Mary mother of God...you people watch movies a hell of a lot times....oh well, hmm well the movie I probably watched the most would be Pulp Fiction.....like 6 times over the years, maybe seven. That's as far as it goes though...I will get back at you when I hit the magic two figure mark.

Oh yeah when I was a kid I might have watched the land before time about 10 times....so, I'm there...w00t.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Swingers, The Big Lebowski, The Matrix, Super Troopers, Rushmore, Anchorman, and, most recently, The Wedding Crashers have had a lot of play.

Morning_Glory
Ive seen When Harry Met Sally a billion times and Office Space a billion and one times. eat

Impediment
I've never kept count, but the movies I've watched the most are:
-Evil Dead 2 (easily over 50 times)
-Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)
-Star Wars ep. 4, 5, and 6
-Pulp Fiction
-Reservoir Dogs
-A Clockwork Orange
-Clerks
-Rocky Horror Picture Show

xredemption
I've seen Freddy vs Jason countless times, I can recite the whole script now.
I also watch The Usual Suspects on the first Saturday of every month.

And i've seen LOTR many many times as well. I was obsessed with that movie and book for a few years of my life.

Mr Parker
Yeah I have never keot count either but the movies I have watched the most are ,Star wars movies -A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back at least a 100 times each,footloose many times,,JFK many times,The Roger Moore/Sean Connery James Bond movies many times,Rocky 1 through 3 many times ,Superman 1 & 2 many times,Terminater 1 & 2 many times,The Indiana jones movies many times,wont be watching the next sequel many times though.Harrison ford really has made me lose my respect for him now making that movie at his age.

BackFire
Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974) is upwards of 200+ times.

Dusty
I've probably already said it,

But Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles the movie, and Reservoir dogs are on the top.

EPIIIBITES
Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me...'cause it's Myers at his apex...can't get enough of him.

Attack of the Clones...'cause it's probably the most visually accomplished film ever made.

Aliens...'cause it's Cameron's masterpiece....if it's on, I just stop watching...Every word, sequence, performance is just plain cool.

The Empire Strikes Back...'cause it's just a magical experience...indescribable.

Die Hard...'cause it's the best action film ever made.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by EPIIIBITES
Aliens...'cause it's Cameron's masterpiece....if it's on, I just stop watching...Every word, sequence, performance is just plain cool.

You can't have seen it that many times, if you stop watching it as soon as it's on. That's so weird.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
You can't have seen it that many times, if you stop watching it as soon as it's on. That's so weird.

I can...I have supernatural powers....

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Like logic?

Bardock42
Like logic?

Logic is a tool of the devil.....like Dr. Pepper.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
And...

Bardock42
And...

I still like Dr. Pepper.

I've been thinking and I can't think of any movie I have seen more than 5 times....I actually think I was lying when I said I watched Pulp Fiction 6 times...and the Land before time also maybe like 6 times the most....what the hell is up with people watching movies 50 times....

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I noticed some turd saying he's seen 'Mrs. Doubtfire' about 50 times! Must be a fruit cake.

Bardock42
I noticed some turd saying he's seen 'Mrs. Doubtfire' about 50 times! Must be a fruit cake.

Hmm. I have seen Mrs. Doubtfire about.....3 times...yeah....so well....well.....you know...well....

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I saw 'Saw II' once. I thought it was really shit. Does that make me a loaf of Banana Bread?

Bardock42
I saw 'Saw II' once. I thought it was really shit. Does that make me a loaf of Banana Bread?

Probably....I enjoyed Saw II....not like Saw I.....but still...was alright....I might have seen Dogma thrice as well....hmm.....

EPIIIBITES

"can't" stop watching..."can't" got deleted I guess.

Bardock42
"can't" stop watching..."can't" got deleted I guess.

Don't feel bad about it...was much funnier that way.

tabby999
i dont really keep a tally but i've seen some movies atleast a dosen times over, High Fidelity, Pulp Fiction, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, most of the dvds i own, i dont like buying DVDs i'm only gonna watch twice...

dirty harry
True romance
Boondock Saints
two great movies that alot of people havent seen

diabloman
spiderman 2 and both anaoncodas movie

Mr Parker
Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me...'cause it's Myers at his apex...can't get enough of him.

Attack of the Clones...'cause it's probably the most visually accomplished film ever made.

The Empire Strikes Back...'cause it's just a magical experience...indescribable.

Die Hard...'cause it's the best action film ever made.

You think Attack of the Clones is more visually accomplished than Revenge of the sith? confused

you also dont want to forget to mention the original Star Wars movie A New Hope as a magical experience.The other star wars movies after Empire are let downs as far as good story telling goes so you cant leave out A New Hope.

Mr Parker
a couple other films I forgot to mention that I need to are Flatliners and The Blues Brothers.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Mr Parker
You think Attack of the Clones is more visually accomplished than Revenge of the sith? confused

you also dont want to forget to mention the original Star Wars movie A New Hope as a magical experience.The other star wars movies after Empire are let downs as far as good story telling goes so you cant leave out A New Hope.

Well, if he didn't watch them that often...he can't mention them.

maniaco
I cannot watch a movie too many times...There must b large intervals, like 1 year, 2-3 years...otherwise, titanic I watched 4 times ( n cried all the 4 times, lol).

Nightcrw
Why do you guys count how many times you've seen the movie?! :P
Kinda funny..:P

JaehSkywalker
counted? i don't even know how many times i've watched my fav. movies!

SW1-6: more than 20

RogerRamjet
wow...lemme see...
Terminator 2 ~ 12 times
Lord of the Rings Trilogy (Expanded Editions) - 4 times
Star Wars Trilogy (throughout my entire life so far) ~ 20 times maybe?
Star Wars Episode II - 6 times
Star Wars Episode III - 5 times
Dr. Strangelove ~ 10 times
Some like it hot ~ 15 times
Halloween ~ 30 times
Once upon a time...the Revolution ~ 18 times (just can't get enough of Rod Steiger..brilliant big grin)
Good Fellas ~ 8 times

dave_kodak
Crash and Burn -32
Mall-Rats -12
Evil Dead 2 - 17
Army of Darkness - 24
Equilibrium - 15
Batman Returns - 20

tabby999
Originally posted by Mr Parker

i'm pretty sure 2001: A Space Odyssey kicks both their asses as far as visuals go...

RogerRamjet
that's because Kubrick had like a triple of the budget that Lucas had and the full support of the studio...people often tend to forget that Lucas back was a complete unknown, the studios didn't want to make the movie and certainly not a trilogy..
ep.IV literally was made of scrap, board, paper and glue...

Kid_Of_Death
Cruel Intentions, Donnie Darko, Candyman, The Crow 2! And ofcourse three Kubrick's films: Full Metal Jacket, A Clockwork Orange, 2001- A Space Odyssey!

ibleedyankeeblu
stand by me.. literally once a day..

brightlights
Back to the Future - 20 or so times
Forrest Gump - 20 or so times
You've Got Mail - 15
Harry Potter - 10

And I know "The Lion King" by heart.

Black&&White
I see movies over obsessivley.
One of the most watched, though is Dogma.

blondie2218
ok
POTC~umm it hard to tell about 350 times
fantastic four ~10
finding nemo~5
saw~3
saw 2~1
LOTR~77
chornicles of narnia~100!!!!!! dang o love POTC!

mattador
Star Wars is my most watched franchise I guess, with LOTR a close second yes

SnakeEyes
lol, some of you guys waste A LOT of time on watching movies...

T.M
I don't count the times I have watched movies.. but I think that The Usual Suspect is the movie I have watched most.

dementedde
There was a time when I was obsessed with Nightmare Before Christmas when I was a kid. I lost count on how many times I watched it.

The Blair Witch Project and Scream are two horror films I have watched over and over.

Shaun of the Dead and 40 Year Old Virgin is the two in my DVD collection I have watched the most. Bought Starsky & Hutch on DVD today, gotta feeling I will be watching alot of that

XxXDomLoverXxX
The Lord of the Rings
The Crow
The lost Boys
Spiderman 1 + 2
Titanic
Narnia..since i've had it i've watched it 4 times.
Harry Potter

glenncerritos
I've seen Good Fellas and Dazed and Confused at least 30 times each...Can't get tired of them.

LiL nAstY GirL
Sin City. Never gets old

Morning_Glory
Shawshank Redemption and When Harry Met Sally in_love

systemshock2
"The Cable Guy" is probably one I've seen the most. It was my first movie to ever own and I've been watching a few times a year ever since. Such an underrated movie. Each time I watch it there's always something new that I spot that makes it even better.

Wind Sister
Wooow, the list goes on.

1.)Star Wars(all)
2.)The Notebook
3.)Red Eye(still goin)
4.)Finding Nemo(just cute)
5.)Shrek(there's more adult humor every time you watch it)

I'm not gonna name anymore no expression

Leggy_n_Merry
I've watched Lord of the Rings too many times to know.. Fellowship of the Ring the most times.. at least 70 times I'd say, probably more. And the other two I have watched a lot aswell. I've also watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban quite a few times, oh yeah and Pirates of the Caribbean. Ohh and Scary Movie and Phantom of the Opera. And there are many other films that I have watched at least about 6 times.

Icicle
I dont know exactly how many times i'v wached a movie.
But I know i'v wached Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and Xmen more times then I can remember!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.