too much

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ladygrim
confused last nite i had a harry potter type dream ...it was hp mixed with lotr and there was a battle like helms deep at hogwarts and everyone was fiting but while they were hp was walking down a corridor towards a green door but never got there till the end of my dream ....and wen he opened the door sirius and lupin were theyre trying to stop hp ....i think i have had to much wizardy stuff in my head ...wink

~Air Angel~
Lol big grin

RebelPhoenix
It happens wink

stick out tongue

~*~Tassie~*~
laughing out loud Join the club. big grin

DanZeke25
No Way!!! U saw that too?!?!?!?! I saw that same dream last night. and 4 of my friends said they saw it too!! Maybe JK Rowling is user her magical powers to give us hints about the HBP.

J/K.

Raven Guardia
better then what I dreamt...In my dream there was a guy with a Chainsaw...and I'm scared to death of chainsaw ever since I watched TCM for my birthday last year sad

ladygrim
at least im not alone out there ...

Jackie Malfoy
Sounds like a cool dream!JM

shaber
I remember the one about the labyrintine ground floor of my alma mater being infested with dementors!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.