Ooooo! Matthew Lillard!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Devalion
The other day I was watching thir13en Ghosts for the second time, and it struck that I hadn't realised how hot, Matt Lillard actually is! Am I the only one who finds this.....? So, today I looked him up on the internet, or should I say found some piccies of him, too double check and make sure that he is hot......and yea!.....he is!

Devalion
A pic for those who wanna view it.

Morning_Glory
no - he's not hot - he is kind of akward

x

BasketCase
i think he is hott..smile

Devalion
Thank you Basket case!

Devalion
What do you mean by akward? How is he akward?

MildPossession
He is nice.

KillTheLight
...nope does nothing for me...no2

draconigena
I think he's cute in the nerdy-awkward-little-boy way...

Devalion
Ah, I see what you guys mean about the awkward thing now. Yeah I suppose he is in a way!

Caribbean_Chick
I love Matthew Lillard hes jokes!!!!

sorrow
the way he talks is so funny.. especially in She's all that.. Remember THE Dance that he did in that movie? hehehe..

golden moon
Yesterday I watched 13 ghosts... again
I think he plays in it

Devalion
Yea, he's the psychic guy

sorrow
anyone seen his latest movie (i think)... without a paddle ?? it was pretty good..

Devalion
I havent yet, but I will!

Lydia_J
i didnt realise that he looked nice until this thread so thank you! smile

Devalion
thats ok, I'll post some more pics.....this ones a personal fav! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Devalion
And heres one from 'Without a paddle'.....

golden moon
he is a very good actor... I like him smile

Wannabe_perfect
He is HOT.... I had a little cruch on him about a year ago

Devalion
And what about now? lol

Piggle Humsy
Oh yeh! I love Matthew Lillard!
Loved him ever since I saw him in Hackers! Bless!
It's mainly his humour and kookiness that attracts me.
I love him at the end of Thirteen ghost in his suit! He looks so Suave! cool
He's such a sweetie!

Piggle
one eye

Geo2005
Originally posted by sorrow
anyone seen his latest movie (i think)... without a paddle ?? it was pretty good..

I saw it yesterday and i think he is Hot in it, Dax Shepard isn't bad either he is in without a paddle to, he plays tom, To be honest i love all guys wink

ashtonsNO1fan
i used to think he was hot but now i dont like him 4 luks, but i think hes gud lukin but not my kind anymor cool

MatthewLover
OMG MATTHEW LILLARD IS THE FINEST GUY I THINK IVE EVER SEEN!! drool lol im seriously head-over-heels in love with him! i wanna meet him so bad and show him jus how much i love him stick out tongue whoever thinks the same as me, please reply bak to me..thanks!

Britrogue
I like Matthew Lillard. He's funny and cute.

Jen-R
SLC PUNK!!! rock punk3 headbang

"Oh, The sun never sets on the British Empire." Well, the 'sun never sets' ON MY ASS HOLE!! rockon

spydergirl
I totally agree with Golden moon. He is a terrific actor and I've actually met him to. In person. I went to audition with him for a movie.He is extremely friendly! smile

luck4mike
So this past week I got to view the movie THE GROOMSMEN @ UMGD where I work. This movie is amazing. What even better is that Matt finally plays a role i think represents him perfectly. He plays the father figuer/mature guy who still knows how to have fun. But hey dont take my word for it go check it out NOV 14th when it comes or better yet heres the link for a sneak preview: thegroomsmen.com Let me know what you think.

.Dance_Inside.
he's alright smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.