Temporal Haven

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
When time machines are invented, I think it would be a good idea to arrange a point in pre-history, where people of all different time era's can go to on vacation and hang around with each other. It would not be owned by any single country, as time machines would exist long after most countries have fallen or been conquered.
They could arrange a point in time to be a political temporal haven for all peoples to come together and create one big super-community, with the best that mankind has to offer from throughout the centuries (starting next centuary).

Would you want to go there?

dean7879
time machines will never be invented
a time machine would be a bad thing..especially if it fell into the wrong hands

eleveninches
they will be invented. people have already arrived from the future

dean7879
who?!
i normally get slated for my conspiracy threads but if people in here heard me say somethin like that then id be kicked out of these forums lol

finti
Back To The Future trilogy were movies not documentation presentation on Discovery channel roll eyes (sarcastic)

eleveninches
There is plenty of proof if you go actually go looking for it.

Some of the people from the temporal haven went and conquored the native people of parts of earth in the past. That was how religion and mythology was invented

finti

dean7879
NEW YORK -- Federal investigators have arrested an enigmatic Wall Street wiz on insider-trading charges -- and incredibly, he claims to be a time-traveler from the year 2256!

Sources at the Security and Exchange Commission confirm that 44-year-old Andrew Carlssin offered the bizarre explanation for his uncanny success in the stock market after being led off in handcuffs on January 28.

"We don't believe this guy's story -- he's either a lunatic or a pathological liar," says an SEC insider.

"But the fact is, with an initial investment of only $800, in two weeks' time he had a portfolio valued at over $350 million. Every trade he made capitalized on unexpected business developments, which simply can't be pure luck.

"The only way he could pull it off is with illegal inside information. He's going to sit in a jail cell on Rikers Island until he agrees to give up his sources."

The past year of nose-diving stock prices has left most investors crying in their beer. So when Carlssin made a flurry of 126 high-risk trades and came out the winner every time, it raised the eyebrows of Wall Street watchdogs.

"If a company's stock rose due to a merger or technological breakthrough that was supposed to be secret, Mr. Carlssin somehow knew about it in advance," says the SEC source close to the hush-hush, ongoing investigation.

When investigators hauled Carlssin in for questioning, they got more than they bargained for: A mind-boggling four-hour confession.

Carlssin declared that he had traveled back in time from over 200 years in the future, when it is common knowledge that our era experienced one of the worst stock plunges in history. Yet anyone armed with knowledge of the handful of stocks destined to go through the roof could make a fortune.

"It was just too tempting to resist," Carlssin allegedly said in his videotaped confession. "I had planned to make it look natural, you know, lose a little here and there so it doesn't look too perfect. But I just got caught in the moment."

In a bid for leniency, Carlssin has reportedly offered to divulge "historical facts" such as the whereabouts of Osama Bin Laden and a cure for AIDS.

All he wants is to be allowed to return to the future in his "time craft."

However, he refuses to reveal the location of the machine or discuss how it works, supposedly out of fear the technology could "fall into the wrong hands."

Officials are quite confident the "time-traveler's" claims are bogus. Yet the SEC source admits, "No one can find any record of any Andrew Carlssin existing anywhere before December 2002."

eleveninches
Well, if he had access to records from the future, he could have known that he would be arrested.

Unless he knew that he would also be released.

I think it will be possible to travel through time in about 200 years.
However, with such advanced technology, the military will get access to it long before the civilians will.

dean7879
i think time travel is impossible
i open my mind to most things...but not time travel

finti
and he used it to what? legitimately getting filthy rich on stocks he knew about from the future,....hello timecop got a sequel?

eleveninches
My grandad once told me that his father always said that they would never have flying machines, and that airplanes could not fly, because of something called GRAVITY that holds them back.

Every generation believes that they know it all, and that they are right.
Every next generation proves them wrong.

finti
they wont on this one, why? cause if time travells were to be then every second that existed on this planet must coexist with now

dean7879
yeah i know but flying is completly different
how on earth could u go back in time? its crazy, its fantasy

eleveninches
if you managed to harness all quantum effects and theories of physics that have not yet even been invented, then you could do it.

eleveninches
that's what my great-grandad thought about airctraft. He thought that you can't go against one of the fundamental forces of nature (gravity)

finti
if we had wings we probably could fly too...................if.

If aint an option

eleveninches
Okay,
WHEN we get that technology, we can do it

finti
yeah and la la land just became a UN member too

eleveninches
well, dont say i did't tell you so.

finti
you didnt

eleveninches
It WILL happen.

They have already come back in time.

But they tried to take over the planet and destroy the timeline.
They also tried to use the haven's neutral-status as a means of harbouring terrorists, and ended up committing loads of awful crimes there, which is why another time traveller had to go back in time and destroy them all.

finti
laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing hysterical

eleveninches
WHAT!!!

it happenned

I was there!

finti
laughing laughing out loud hystericalhysterical

eleveninches
You'll find out soon enough that i'm telling the truth

finti
yeah, well those two dudes in white overcoats seems to be looking for you.........KPAX

Jackie Malfoy
Yea I argee it could change history bad.Remember the movie "THe Time machine" or back to the future?It would be a dangers thing to go back in time and change things.JM

dean7879
convince us

dean7879
yeah its all ifs.....if my aunty had bollox she'd be my uncle

finti
never mind the bullocks big grin

KharmaDog
eleveninches, you have firmly established yourself as the resident KMC whacko if you actually believe that.

Maybe you do believe it, when I was in highschool we had a kid named Trevor who believed he was from a different planet. I mean he really believed it, talked in a freaky language, even wood-burned the national anthem of his "home planet" into a lamp in woodshop. Eventually he was institutionalized and we found out that he came from a severely abusive home and that was his only way to create a reality that he could live in. Maybe that's your case eleveninches, or maybe you scream for attention, or maybe you are just a nut.

Either way, if you can time travel, could you get me next week's winning lottery numbers please?

eleveninches
i can't time travel YET.
I'm saying that in the future, people WILL be able to do so.
And since they WILL have time machines, then that means that they HAVE travelled to the past

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.