Illegal?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LandoSpeeder2
Not sure if it's the right place to post this, but is this site Illegal considering the low low prices on the Adobe products?

http://www.buysusa.com/

yerssot
if you want to be sure it's legal, go buy it at the official site

eggmayo
(Please Read)
This is a CD only sale. All CD's are brand new and still in the factory seal. This is the full version not a limited or trial version. As bundled software it qualifies for all online upgrades but does not qualify for technical support registration from Adobe.This is the Windows version only, sorry not for Mac.

NOTE: To prevent unauthorized distribution this product requires Telephone activation within 30 days of installation. You MUST activate the software while at your computer as the activation request number will change. We will provide you with the telephone number to activate the software. Please have your invoce number handy before calling. This activation technology has been developed by Adobe to prevent piracy.

Sounds genuine to me.

dragonpisces272
well, anyways i buy my programs cheap...5 bucks at the most, and we're talking photoshop 7.0, after effects, and list goes on. The goverment is corrupt when it comes to bootleg.

LandoSpeeder2
well I can't exactly do that with my dad being a cop and every thing. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.