Throat cheese!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

amity75
From time to time I cough up small white pellets which, when crushed between forefinger and thumb, smell absolutely disgusting. Does anyone else suffer from this terrible affliction?

Time Of Evil
Yes occasionally. Its a bit like flem, but not, if you know what I mean.

SlipknoT
huh

Tex
No! Thank God! sick

amity75
The only other person I know who has experienced it is a Canadian guy I work beside. They smell like the devils knob cheese.

Tex
puke

SlipknoT
puke

Time Of Evil
Nice way of descirbing it. yucky

eggmayo
never heard of this

SlipknoT
I posted that like 3 seconds after you laughing out loud

Time Of Evil
Does this make me really weird then?

SaTsuJiN
hmm.. I did a search for those symptoms.. nothing came up..
its most likely food getting stuck in the back of your throat and decaying.. Im not too sure though... perhaps seek a professional opinion?

s|m
Does your throat hurt? Maybe your tonsils are swollen, and they produce pus (sick ), some ppl remove them. Or it could be what SaTsuJiN said (sick ).

And did you REALLY have to share that with us, just because we're strangers? You kno, it was really disturbing to picture that disgust

Korri
some things should be kept to ones self laughing out loud

Jackie Malfoy
Yea I argee.I think I may throw up.JM sick

Korri
sad

ladygrim
omg i think i gonna throw up sick

amity75
All this unawareness makes me feel really unique!

Royal Knight

fever red
My sister, who recently became a physician and is now interviewing for residency, says it's not a big deal, even "normal." It's not from your throat but from your tonsils, and it's debris that accumulated in the ducts for your saliva! Or something like that...I'm paraphrasing, and I'm no medical professional...well, actually, technically, I am, but not a doctor...
__Anyhow, you'll live. And for God's sake, why're you playing with it?
__Oh, if you do get an infection, you'll know it. Your tonsils would hurt, swell, and turn red.

amity75
Thanks for the info! Though I don't really play with it, I just smell itsometimes! It's only natural! Though a small piece once got rubbed on my boss's back. (And if you met him you'd understand why).

fever red
Oh, Lord...I'm staying WELL out of YOUR life!

Drumdude1167
puke blahhhh

Arachnoidfreak
That's ****ing gross.

amity75
I honestly can't believe that there's only myself and one other person on earth who can lay claim to this phenomenon.

SaTsuJiN
type some of your symptoms into www.google.com and check for the rarity
and lmao @ your boss

amity75
So was I! And I tried a google search and nothing came up. sad

fever red
I told you, it's not serious, and it's not uncommon. Sigh...
__Here's a link, kiddo..."chronic cryptic tonsilitis," I think...
http://www.pedisurg.com/PtEducENT/tonsils.htm
__Oh, I advise NOT f~cking with your tonsils, using "mechanical" means of clearing the blockages as mentioned in the brief...I don't believe they're reccomending that course of action, just observing that some people attempt it. Sounds to me that it would irritate the tonsils and pose an increased risk of infection. I think your body is handling it fine, clearing it without assistance, since you have had no infections.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.