Frostbite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

s|m
There are about -5 degrees celsius outside, and i didnt wear any gloves. The skin on my hands is now sorta brown-ish, dried out, it itches, and its falling off like dandruff.
Has anyone had this sort of thing before glare?

Frosty Beverage
that's...not good. You musta got it from me happy

But really...sorry to hear it.

KidRock
your gonna need to have your hand cut off if its flaking like that.

s|m
har har

Come on, its not THAT bad messed
It just the damn skin.

SaTsuJiN
lol.. if its really 'that' cold (your hands I mean) dont apply an extreme amount of heat.. get a lukewarm rag first and try to get circulation going.. then as the affected area becomes more in tune with the temperature.. increase as needed.. but I think if its really turning as brown as you say, I would seek an opinion from someone in real life
(if indeed this mess is true... since I dont think you would be able to type properly if your hand were to be frost bitten so severely)

s|m
lol
its NOT that bad. Its just the skin on my hands thats f*cked.
You kno, some ppl get it on the lips erm its kinda the same thing

Jackie Malfoy
You better get it under warm water before it gets worst,I hope it gets better.JM

SaTsuJiN
ah I see.. so then you mean chapped.. if thats the case some vaseline or moisturizing lotion should help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.