Don't F*ck With Final Destination!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
Last night I got assaulted and didn't even know it until after it was over. My college trackteam had a little hangout last night where we were just going to watch movies, play pool and whatever else we wanted. We were trying to figure out what movie to watch when somebody asked if anybody has seen Final Destination 2. I said, "I saw the first one and it sucked so I never watched the second." Some people agreed that the first one was bad while others said they liked it. This one guy I know, but not too well said he really liked the movie (btw: the guy is about 6'2" 190lb which is 5in taller and 50lb more than me). I said, "Really? I thought it sucked." He then said, "I seriously like that movie." I said, "Well, thats fine. I didn't." After that he had this serious look on his face but in the context, I thought it was a joke as he said, "Don't f*ck with Final Destination." I again said that I thought it sucked and he said, "I'm f*cking serious." Next thing you know he got out of his chair and walked up to me to fight. I thought he was joking. I was just sitting in a chair holding a 3/4 full can of Coke when I was suddenly in a head lock. I still thought the guy was joking as he tried to sink in a choke. I thought to myself, 'Man, this f*cker plays rough.' Still holding my coke in one hand, while protecting my neck with the other, I said, "Dude, Moss, knock it off, I have a f*cking coke in my hand." He wrenched me around and the coke flew everywhere all over both of us. Everybody but me could see his face so they knew he was serious but I thought he was just play wrestling. It wasn't until a couple of guys pulled him off me and I saw how steamed he was that I realized that he was actually trying to fight me. Had I known it was a fight, I would have set my coke down (I preserved 1/2 can btw) and slammed the f*cker through the nearby table or against the cement column since I had the leverage underneith to lift him. I have known the guy for almost 2 years but not very well and never have seen signs of anger or violence from him. Apparently, others have known that he is a suicidal psychopath. So maybe its good that I didn't fight back because otherwise he would probably try to get a weapon and murder me some other time.

Tex
What a weirdo. wacko

Anyone who is willing to fight to defend the honor of "Final Destination" should be locked up! yes

Fearnix
you should have bit him

Jackie Malfoy
That is horrible. All because of a stupid movie.I would say becareful who you hang out with.Specially someone like this guy he is nuts.JM

Phoenix Aska
That's weird...

Myth
I don't think it was truly because of Final Destination. He is a flat out nut-job and he probably had some other emotional problems that day. Somebody disagreeing with him was just a trigger that sent him in a rage. Either way, I am avoiding him from now on and I hear that our coach already got word of this and kicked him off the team. Hopefully he just kills himself rather than coming back for me.

Phoenix Aska
You hope that he kills himself?!?

Myth
No. I'd just rather that he kills himself over him coming to kill me for him being kicked off the track team. I didn't even tell the coach (or any other authority figure for that matter). I figured that it wasn't enough to get him arrested for a long time so it wasn't worth getting him really pissed at me.

Tex
I would stay very incognito for the time being. ninja

Stokely
That's some scary shit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.