Do you ever get that weird feeling...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
...like you don't really exist?

Dvae
yes

raven guardia
yes.....it makes you feel really lite headed when you think about it for a while.

Phoenix
yeah! I'm glad I'm not alone! big grin

SumWatTwisted
I think that atleast 2 times a day!

Capt. Spaulding
I would have to say that I have experienced that feeling as well.

amity75
It's weird but you could be in a coma in a hospital bed right now not knowing that this is all in your imagination. How can you prove that you exist?

Peloquin
Easy, walk up behind someone. Extend your arm outwards and with a swift stroke, slap them over the back of the head. When they say "oww WTF did you do that for". You can say "I just wanted to make sure I was here is all". smile

SlipknoT
Or you could be sleeping and one morning you wake up and your 5 years old, and every thing you did in this life was just a dream everything was fake confused

DeNiro
O god it is o weird to look in the mirriro and like think who are you were u someone else before i do it all the time

Dregh
Have you ever watched the movie "Awakenings" ?

silver_tears
I sometimes feel like I'm in a dream, and nothing I do matters confused

DeNiro
Never seen that movie

steely balls
i don't know if your joking but it happens to me, when i think to hard about life in my future, i start to look at the world diffrently its actually kind of cool, but only lasts for so long.

Peloquin
heh heh heh.

raven guardia
OMG!!!! *hugs peloquin* I havent seen you in a while.....how are you doing?

pixie1
i always the fealing that nothing exsits the room i am sitting in dosent exsit this computer dosnt exsit and how can it exsit a little planet revolving round the sun with all these people on it in the middle of nothing . i feal that nothing i do matters and never will

i dont know if im awake or asleep in a comer or trap in a hole in the middle of know where haveing strange delusions about some one else

i no one thing though it dosent feal right (if you understand me)

Kaleanae
yes

Peloquin
Hey raven big grin

I'm fine and dandy as always laughing

raven guardia
thats good wink

Peloquin
Here's a tip for ya. If you let go of the 'question' you will realise that you knew all along. wink

tassie
aww phoe! wink
to put it simply, i know exactly what u mean, maybe cuz ((even tho i got my friends)) i feel kinda lonely sometimes sad

Lord Soth
I reserve 5 minutes for every day to think about stuff, and that crosses my mind once or twice....

*Georgina_A*
I used to feel that i didn't exsist all the time when i was younger but now i think about it less...

claidisa_felton
OMIGOD!!! i thought i was the only one! i feel all faint and light when i think about how my body is actually moving. its weird confused

burlyman
me too happy

Be@st
When I'm in those moods I write poems. That always helps me. And sometimes i simply listen Korn. That helps also

crazy_c
Ugh i hate thinking about things like this. Like how the life im living now might just be one big dream. Or we're just little sims in a computer game and some big person is playing with us. Or how life doesn't exist at all. There's just one big white void.......and the list goes on..... I think too much confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.