Batman Vs Wild Cat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
I dn who would win after seing tonights ep

juggernaut74
Oh my god somebody knows who Wildcat is. Thats cool. I go with Batman cause he is DCs best fighter.

Draco69
Batman already beat Wildcat in the JSA/JLA crossover sooo...

Red X
YEah> I saw Today's episode. After that, I'll say Batman. Batman has more gadgets, and stuff like that. Even if they're both humans. GA would've owned Wildcat if he had his bow. But I bet he could even without the bow, he didn't want to beat Wild Cat, he wanted to teach him a lesson.

lifeisaglich
Ok which ep. are you guys refering to?

Draco69
The most recent one. It came on tonight.

Max Spidey 24
that ep was sick . They fought so skilled but batman doesnt fight like that way so i wonder if bats didnt have his belt who would win. Bats could fight but so can wild cat.

Draco69
The JLU isn't a accurate picture of the real ones. Batman knows 127 martial arts. Wildcat has only focused on boxing styles. Batman wins.

ScarletSpider
Wildcat was also Bruce's instructor in martial arts, of the boxing variety. So Bruce would know the ins and outs of Wildcat's fighting style very well.

spetznaz
WildCat taught Batman boxing skills (since WC was the best in the world in boxing, and this was when Bruce was learning fighting forms from masters around the world).
Batman knows more than just boxing (according to DC 127 martial styles).
Batman wins, and hopefully doesn't hit his former teacher too hard.

IRTMU-Dragon
Ya, batman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.