Who should be re-cast for X3?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gambitindaflesh
Are there any actors or actresses who have seriously dissapointed you in the X movies? Who are your favorites?

I think the Rogue girl sucks, she is weak, puny, terrified of her own shadow, looks sick and there is just something about the way she looks that bothers me, she's kind of lanky, just nothing like Rogue at all, plus, I'm pretty sure she is trying to have a southern accent, it's hard to tell but I'm pretty sure.

I think both Wolverine and Charles X were cast brilliantly! They look astonishingly like their characters and play them well, especially the Wolverine, he is savage, gets those addrenalin rushes, acts like he has those super senses 24/7 and has a very Wolvie like body shape and stance. I think they couldn't have done better with him.

What do you think and why???

gambitindaflesh
The dog by the way is Schindler and extremely intelligent fawn Doberman Pinscher who practically knows English!

Shadow_King
is that your dog??

gambitindaflesh
Was, I may get him back, my situation is wierd at the moment, my favorite animal in the whole world! Miss my Schindlers terribly! We are on opposite sides of the country right now! sad no sad

Shadow_King
why what happened???

gambitindaflesh
Incredible, long, heartbreaking story that is years long. Basically my kid's father is an alcoholic/drug addict and I left with the kids from NM to RI and could not take my beloved pets, Schindler is my most beloved. He is at a friend's animal rescue center available for adoption and if he is still available in a few months when my apartment is ready I will have him flown out. My poor Schindler, been through so many homes already, most devoted dog in the world, protected my family and obeyed my every command and he knows numerous. If it's meant to be than it will be right? He deserves the best.

Now you better vote on this casting thing before I get in trouble! Not to mention my soppy story in the forum!

gambitindaflesh
I don't want another dog, I just want Schindler

gambitindaflesh
Crap, no you got me all worked up!

Shadow_King
sorry..... i pick rogue

anarchynerd
are you guys serious? do you realize that that's anna paquin, and she won an oscar when she was 11 years old? i mean, not call you a bad judge or anything.

oh, right. and it was for her second film credit.

Shadow_King
still i didnt like the way how she portrayed her... just because she has an oscar doesnt mean she could do any role perfectly.... i also didnt like storm.

Paola
X3: Possible Synopsis.... at the top of the page, please

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.