Daredevil vs. Deadshot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScarletSpider
I just got around to reading what's come out so far for the Deadshot mini-series, and for those who don't know, at the end of issue one he proclaims himself the protector of "The Triangle", a section of Star City, much like Daredevil's Hell's Kitchen, where gangs are rampant and police won't touch it.

Obviously those parallel's really stood out to me, and I thought seeing these two go at it would be fun. DD's got super senses, and Deadshot has some crazy, yet not over the top tech. His fight with Green Arrow was sweet, and I'd like him to take on Murdoch. What do you think?

IRTMU-Dragon
Deadshot... isnt he a mutant? what is he?

juggernaut74
DCU dont have mutants that I am aware of.

IRTMU-Dragon
Oh, hes DC?

ScarletSpider
Yeah. He's just a damn good marksman. He has some tech, like a wrist mounted gun, which he uses mostly as backup. He also has a weird helmet, that has a sighting thing in it, not that he needs it though. He uses mostly conventional weapons.

He fought Ollie, and shot his arrows out of the air before they reached him, at fairly close range too.

DarkCrawler
http://www.geocities.com/area51/shadowlands/4733/DEADSHOT.htm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.