Custom User Smilies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Syren
Every time I open the page it spends a few seconds loading and then completely freaks out... flashing and going screwy. The page just won't load and all the smilies disappear, leaving blue and white stripes. I can't get a picture of it for you because it says there's not enough memory or something confused Is it because of the amount of smilies or just that my comp can't handle it?

dave123
sounds like a combo of both....

Clovie
when i asked raz about it, he said it's happenieng coz of big ammount of smilies there..or something along this line.. confused

Syren
yes That's what I thought... I don't suppose it's possible to simply have links to more than one page of custom user smilies? Probably big grin

Clovie
it would be ace if someone sort them out a bit..
you know banana smilies separate, characters smilies separate, and to remove the multiple ones confused

Syren
Yeash, I agree...

It was inevitable really because anyone can upload them erm

Clovie
what;s is 'inevitable'?

you think it should be some kind of 'veterans' privilage? huh

Syren
Inevitable.... I mean it was bound to happen, that the page screwed up, because there were too many smilies uploaded. I didn't mean a veteran privilege at all!! laughing I just meant that the smilies should be split up and grouped, and it was going to be a necessary course of action eventually simply because of the amount of smilies that must get uploaded daily.

Clovie
okay confused

yerssot
too much smileys on a page for the pc to handle

there should have been a limit in the first place

Syren
So is it possible to have multiple pages all linked to one another?

Clovie
it is possible.
but no idea if it can happen confused

Raz
to-do list...

Syren
yes Thanks honey happy

Dr. Strangelove
Thats happened to me before.

Also, I hope the custom smilies will be split up into two pages, if that can be done, because it's impossible to find a particular smilie on that page anymore. messed

Tex
Add me to your to-do list too big boy! naughty

Syren
disgust

Lower the tone, why don't you? schmoll

Syren
Is it just me or have loads been deleted? What the f**k?

Clovie
it is just you x

Syren
yawn

Ok, ignore me please happy

pr1983
i have the same problem... its a royal pain... and it wouldnt surprise me if some were deleted... some are just plain weird and impractical...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.