Opear - X factor finalists - G4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punk Tiger
Does anyone like them? I saw the video that just been shown this week end... they're really really good but I do prefer Tabby a little more (left in semi final)

There they are peforming

Alpha Centauri
It's got to the point where anyone who can hold a note gets deemed as a good singer.

Biggest disgrace to music ever, the game show winners and the shows themselves.

-AC

Korri
These so called "TV Talent searches" are a waste of a saturday nights TV viewing.

This is partly why i hate the modern music industry. They have produced so many talentless manufactured bands that stay together for about 6 months, release a couple of singles and are never heard of again. Sometimes even less than that. whatever happened to "One True Voice" anyway? well to be quite honest i dont even care.

As i have said before, you look at bands like Iron Maiden that have been around for nearly 40 years and have released hundreds of songs and caused a big fuss on Top of the Pops because they wanted to perform live without all of this miming crap.

Its obvious that the music Industry has gone way downhill if they have to resort to looing for "talent" rather than talent looking for them.

Punk Tiger
Why are you always on a board (I've seen you on other boards) critisizing everything

By the way they release their album 28th Feburary wink

Alpha Centauri
Would discussion boards exist if everyone agreed?

Have to been in the Simple Plan thread? Everyone saying "LIKE OMG THEY'RE SO HOT!" "YEAH THEY ARE!". It's boring.

In this case, they are shit.

-AC

Korri
Are you refering to me?

If so, i do not critisize everything only things funnily enough that i dont like?? or is that not aloud anymore? do i have to live every single thing in the world now?? am i not allowed to be individual and have my own individual opinion?

No you see, thats not how the world works. If i dont like something i will make it clear that i dont and fake, fraud, phony, untalented musicians is something i do not agree with because it is killing the music industry and everything that i hold sacred in my life is due to music in one way or an other so maybe now people can see what where i am coming from when i "critisize" as you put it "everything".

Punk Tiger
of course you're aloud to have an opinion but i don't like it when people say they don't like something - if i don't like something i say nothing

Alpha Centauri
"if i don't like something i say nothing"

That kind of mentality is rather silly.

-AC

Korri
im only exprerssing my opinion. as AC so rightliy pointed out...how boring would it be if everyone all shared the same opinions on everything.

Punk Tiger
Why?

Punk Tiger
Fine whatever, and it's classical music, I was thinking of something else

Alpha Centauri
"Why?"

Because that's how dictatorships are successful.

If you don't like something all the more reason to speak up.

It's not classical music, it's a bunch of "opera" singing idiots.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
I feel sorry for real pop because its target audience often gets mixed up with the target audience for faeces.

Punk Tiger
How come no one is here that likes them? And okay, post your bloody opinions if you want

Korri
Because they suck and most people in this forum have decent taste in music.

yes we will because funnily enough thats what this forum is for, if you cant accept that then thats your own problem.

Alpha Centauri
We didn't need your permission, no offense.

No one here likes em probably because despite there being fans of a few shit bands, no one is stupid enough to find game show winners talented.

-AC

Punk Tiger
They were in the top 2 out of 50,000, that's got to be at least good, and no you don't need my permission but ok

Alpha Centauri
"They were in the top 2 out of 50,000"

Not if 49,996 of them were just more shit than they are.

Avril Lavigne wen't platinum. Does it make her good? No, it means a million people are stupid.

-AC

Korri
omg AC you can count... eek!

your so clever droolio

Alpha Centauri
*Tugs collar for coolness*

I try, I try.

-AC

Punk Tiger
Okay okay, so millions & millions & millions of people are stupid?

Alpha Centauri
Yes, believe it or not.

We're talking about the human race. That's not including music though, just default.

That's off topic though.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
In musical taste more than anywhere else.

Punk Tiger
What do you mean?

Korri
million qand millions of people have stupid taste in music.

Punk Tiger
A lot of people must be stupid then, bit of a coincidence how millions & millions love G4... hmmm...

Alpha Centauri
Millions of millions of people loved the Backstreet Boys.

Coincidence? No. They're just dumb. Then again you like Busted.

-AC

Red Superfly
OMG, I caught G4 on some music TV channel, and they were singing Bohemian Rhapsody.

I truly, honestly, seriously, do not think I have ever truly cringed and felt so embarrassed while watching a music video.

I would casually turn off Backstreet Boys, I would quickly turn off Blue. I hate these kinds of bands, but I wouldn't think too hard about it. When G4 came on, I felt pain. I felt totally dissapointed with the music industry in general.

G4 are quite possibly the worst thing I've ever seen. Worse than Busted, worse than Avril, worse than N-Sync. They are the worst pop-act I have ever seen.

I'd rather listen to the chicken song than G4.

Not only is it painful to listen to, but the video was uber cheesy. Taking themselves so very seriously, I couldn't help but be offended by the cheese on display. At least The Fast Food Rockers knew they were cheesy and were just a stupid pop act.

They are different for the sake of being different. It's so corporate and cold and so, absolutely horrible.

Not only all that but they butchered a fond song of mine. Bohemian Rhapsody is dead to me now.

They are just a barbershop quartet getting their 15 minutes of fame.

Put it this way, in ten or twenty or so years time, G4 will appear on one of those "Top Twenty All Time Worst Songs" playlists on VH1. That is their destiny, and anyonewho bought their stuff will reminisce with complete embarassment.

Punk Tiger
I see you've had a lot ot say, I saw the video & I think it was pretty good, the only thing that ruined it (and I mean they should NOT have done this) is when the 2 girls with pink things and dancing, it wasn't them and made the video fall... but the rest was fine

Korri
you got it in one.

and RedSuperfly, your obviously not a true Queen fan if you thought bthat wasnt cringe worthy...

Punk Tiger
I have their CD now & it's very good, the REAL stars of the X Factor *coughStevecough*

My top 5 songs on it are (in no order) Bohemian Rhapsody, My Way, Creep, Everybody Hurts & Circle of Life. I know all these exist but I'm sure they'll do their own lyrics soon, they have to.

Alpha Centauri
No, no, no.

They suck, they're shit. Wake the hell up.

Anyhow........ANYHOW........Creep is a cover of Radiohead.....

-AC

Korri
They are all covers messed

How original of them....

Punk Tiger
We have different tastes, I know stuff you like I'll hate

Alpha Centauri
Yeah but you like G4, McFly and Busted.

You have no valid musical opinion.

-AC

Korri
Originally posted by Punk Tiger
We have different tastes, I know stuff you like I'll hate

you will hate?

how do you know if you havent actually heard it yet?

Punk Tiger
Korri likes Angelina Jolie & Jackie Chan like me but does anyone like The Killers, The Hives, The Music or Green Day? (Korri don't like Green Day.)

Korri
What does me liking certain Actors/Actresses have to do with my musical taste??

and i do not like any of those bands.

Alpha Centauri
I like Green Day and The Hives. I think The Music and The Killers are shit.

It doesn't matter though. You like G4, Busted and McFly.

-AC

Korri
AC will never let you live that down...

come to think of it i dont blame him erm

Punk Tiger
But why hasn't no one posted exept me, Korri and Alpha Centauri? They got to the finals, surely someone on killermovies likes them, I know someone does because they PM me but I forgot name.... sad

Alpha Centauri
If someone gets to the finals on Who Wants To Be a Millionaire? it doesn't mean they're smart.

As it applies to those game shows. Getting to the finals doesn't mean that they're good. Just means they can make alot of money for record companies by robbing children of their pocket money.

-AC

Punk Tiger
But that's different, they could not be sure on some answers, they might guess, they take 50/50, ask audience or phone friend to help them.

Alpha Centauri
The point is they get a prize they don't deserve.

-AC

Punk Tiger
I don't mind that you don't like them but why come back because I'm sure it's boring for you?

Alpha Centauri
Because you replied to me.

-AC

Punk Tiger
I'm just posting and G4 is at no1 so there!

Alpha Centauri
So? Britney has been at Number 1.

People buy what they're told to buy.

-AC

Punk Tiger
They weren't told to buy, why were they told to buy? They spend their money because they like it.

Victor Von Doom
Yeah, then they get tired of them when they aren't in the spotlight.

Seems at that point the music wasn't in the front of their minds.

Alpha Centauri
Anyone over 12 buying music from those sort of people, need their head checked.

-AC

Korri
Get a Catscan no expression.

Punk Tiger
They were on tv yesterday, anyway clearly no one likes them but they do, I spoke to someone on here, people at my school like them but no one has noticed this thread.... I'm going to leave it!

Korri
Originally posted by Punk Tiger
anyway clearly no one likes them but they do

nobody likes them but they do? how is that possible?

Punk Tiger
Originally posted by Korri
nobody likes them but they do? how is that possible?

Lots of people do but no one here as saw this thread.... I mean the people here (posting) don't like them

Korri
Surely if these "people" liked them so much they wouild post here, but maybe because they dont take music as seriously as Alpha or I, which they obviously dont they dont post.

Im sure that answers your question.

Punk Tiger
I think it's either people haven't saw this thread or they haven't joined killermovies therefore not posting
Either way no one's posting....

Korri
They dont have to post anywhere if they dont want to.

Punk Tiger
I know

Korri
Then what exactly is your point?

Punk Tiger

Korri
Please dont post nothing, its a waste of space.

Blue Dragon
Sorry but that's how I feel...

Korri
You feel you need to post just dots?

If so then go somewhere else and do it because its a waste of space in a discussion forum.

Blue Dragon
Whatever... goodbye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.